Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-04-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Default Dare Poker {Half fiction - half non fiction}

Hey guys so im writing another story, been a long time since the last one and the last one was a disaster. So i am starting fresh with this short story. Please give me heaps of feedback to help me write better in the future. This game is deeply involving poker so some people may not understand it sorry if this is the case for you. Thanks you guys and enjoy.

CHAPTER 1 - INTRO

I couldn't beleive it, A - K suited hearts, there were 5 of us all up, as i was dealer the betting started to my direct left, which was Kate, and to her left was Tom, to his left was Amy and to her left, or my direct right was Ashley.
Kate started the betting "I raise 200."

2 HOURS EARLIER

"Hello".
"Hey Mat, it's Ashley".
"Hey ash what are you doing calling me".
"Am i not aloud to call you".
"Yea i was only joking ash".
"what are ya doing tonight the girls are all around at my house".
"my parents are out for the night and tom is staying, you should all come chill"

"I Fold." It was know on amy i sat there looking at her, she was a shy one so i know i could easily pressure her into a stupid fold.
"Call" mm thats a shock, now it was on Ashley the wild one as we called her, she was always doing crazy things and this was one of them.
"Call" could of guessed that one, i slid $200 worth of chips in front of me and started showing the flop.

10 of spades, Queen of Hearts and a 3 of hearts

1 HOUR EARLIER

"I GOT IT TOM" he proabbly didn't even hear the bell ring the music is up that loud, while he is in my room im getting dinner ready.
"Ahh you guys made it, pizza is in the oven will be about 2 minutes and beer is in the fridge."
"Thanks Mat." they all said timingly
Tom had realised they where here and turned the music from my room off and started playing music from the computer in the lounge, ar least it was quieter.

So i could go 3 possibe hands forming. a straight with an Ace high, A flush of hearts or a royal flush of hearts, i looked to Kate, she tapped the table and within seconds it was my turn they had all checked, i loved being an ass in situations like this, "i raise 400" and with hesitation they all eventually called me. With that i showed the turn

10 of hearts

the field looked like this
10 of Spades, Queen of Hearts, 3 of Hearts and a 10 of Hearts

i had a flush but i could make it better with a royal flush.

15 MINUTES EARLIER
"Thanks Mat" Ash said, i smiled back to show her that it was all good as usual i pulled out the chip set and gave everyone 2500 dollars worth of chips,
we all sat down and played a few hands.
"Hey lets restart the money and play dare poker" we all looked to each other then back to ash like we didn't know what to say.
"Come on it will be fun, when someone runs out of money the person who just won the money thinks of a dare then the group fairly decides on a price for that dare and the winner pays the darer the money if the darer completes the dare" i had no problem with it but did anyone else, i looked to everyone else and saw a few nods and heard a few people say yes, i muttered one out myself, Amy was a bit hesitent but eventualy agreed.

Again everyone checked around to me, i raised 600, and like flies dropping Kate and Amy jumped the mark to fold, it was just Ashley, she kept calm, firmly she pushed all her chips in "All in" without thinking i immediately called.

We both turned our cards over, she held a 10 of diamonds and a 9 of diamonds, she saw my flush and the look on her face looked like she had seen a ghost, smiled i had this one down packed i would be giving Ashley a dare any second know, i took a minute to look at her clothed, she had long blonde hair, medium sized boobs and was about 5.6 a good 6 or 7 inches shorter then me, skinny but athletic, and i was about to have her do anything i wanted, i turned over the next card a 9 of Clubs, my jaw dropped, i saw the look on Ashleys face it went from just saw a ghost to just one a million dollars, she had beaten me and knowing Ash she would have me doing something really bad.

OR IF YOU HAVE DICE CHECK OUt MY NEW DICE DARE GAME
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=27595

Happy Daring
urlilslave080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:37 PM   #2
sugar

good start. I like the quick flashbacks. Please continue.
sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:56 AM   #3
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

CHAPTER 2 - Just getting started

I sat there, everyone looking at me, i had just tried to push Ashley into this position so there was no way she was going to go easy on me, it was like time had stopped, Ashley's face had the widest smile i had ever seen and i knew what was about to come would be very bad.

"you know what you told me the other week on msn, Mat".

LAST WEEK
"Mat, I dare you to wear the black thong and bra i left at your house which i have known you have been wearing lately". i gulped, how could she know that, through her Webcam i saw her laugh, maybe because she saw me gulp so hard through mine. I went and put on the thong and bra, i got hard instantly, my dick push out through the side which caused the thong to stretch forward and wedgie me a little. I walked in front of the Webcam.
"sexy, mat it really suits you, you can keep it for you little fantasies" i blushed.
"you better not tell anyone about this".

She couldn't, she wouldn't she's just trying to scare me,
"Mat, my dare to you is that you must wear the thong and bra with nothing else on until you give someone a dare" i gulped hard, everyone looked at me quite shocked.
i went to go put them on but was interrupted by Kate,
"Mat we have to tell you how much it is worth first"
i sat back down and watched Kate, Amy and tom whisper to each other.
"After consideration we value that dare at 1500 chips, i looked to Ashley, she nodded, i dropped my head and went and got changed, i came back showing the black lacy set of thong and bra, i had a slight erection and my penis was busting out of the side, immediately there was this new hype, Kate even slapped my ass, i sat down and after a few wolf whistles we resumed the game.

Nothing happened for a few hands Except i had one a bit of money and Amy had lost a bit, we were equal, but i still thought i would be wearing the thong and bra all night, i dealt out the hand, before checking my cards i observed everyone and finally came to me, i looked at my cards -Pocket Aces-, beautiful i will win this for sure.
"Raise 200" i picked up 200 dollars of chips and slid them in front of me, straight away Kate and Tom folded, Amy sat there here face smiling slightly
"raise another 200" she said as she pushed 400 into the pot, Ashley folded, "All in" pushing all of my chips out in front of me, within a split second Amy pushed her full stack in, i turned over my pocket aces as she turned over pocket kings, i grinned, she didnt look to bad, i guess she figured she would have some luck with the 5 table cards.

i turned over the flop
-3-
i smiled brighter
-7-
i gave a little chuckle
-k-
and like that again i was set up for another loss, Amy laughed she had me, i tried not to show the shame i was feeling right now, i turned over the turn card
-j-
Amy left more and i had just given up hope, i had no chance of pulling over an ace, i showed the river
-a-
I jumped so high, i couldn't believe it, i had beaten her i looked at her face, she was shattered she knew i wanted revenge, without saying a word i ran to my room and got changed, i walked back out, concentrating on Amy's broken looks, i thought about the dare, i really wanted to see Amy naked but i wanted to inflict a little bit of pain, so i suggested an simple one which i knew she would hate.
"Amy you must strip completely naked and every round that passes everyone gets 10 smacks on your ass each, it stops the next time you win a hand". She looked at me devastated but she knew i had gone through worse, i mean no one would look at me the same. The other three had gone into discussion in the kitchen while grabbing more beers.
"Ok we decided that this task is worth 1600", geeze thats a bit much, if thats the case well i only really will get en extra 600 dollars but it will me up to 2800 which means im second chip leader.
"i agree" Amy started undressing starting with her top, showing her lacy pick bra, then removing her skirt showing her lacy pink panties, she took off her bra, her nice round tits just fell into place, then pulling down her panties, i got an erection again,
"now for the ass smacking, start with me i gave you the dare", she walked over to me and lied across my lap, my erect penis digging into her ribs, i spread her legs a little giving me a clear shot of her pussy, then gave her ten hard smacks on the ass, by the time she finished with everyone her ass was as red as a tomato and she couldn't sit down properly.

Happy Daring
Old 07-05-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
blueboy

Good story. I got a little bit confused in the intro with all of the dialogue and time switches though.
blueboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 11:05 AM   #5
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Sorry Blueboy if after this post its still too confusing then let us know whats confusing and what i can do to stop it and ill change it for you.

CHAPTER 3 - Not just a game of luck
Nothing had happened for a few hands, Amy still hadn't won a hand yet and her ass was raw red the chip leaderboard had changed a fair bit.
I was leader at 3500
Second was Ashley at 2800
Third was Kate at 2500
Fourth was Tom at 2200
And last was Amy at 1500

We had a few good plays but it seemed to die down quite a bit, playing this type of poker was weird it took our friendships to a whole new level, we had always played poker, mainly just for money but this game made everyone played really differently, we lusted to see each other do erotic dares but we played a lot tighter being scared of doing the dares ourselves, but i guess thats what made this game interesting.

We continued to play hands but nothing happenedso i dealt and i dealt but no action, screw it im going in for a bluff on this hand, i dealt
-3 of hearts- -7 of clubs-
i was first to act
"raise 400" and once again i slid my ships into the pot
Kate folded
Tom folded
Amy folded
It was now up to Ashley, if she folded i would get the blinds of 75 dollars, if she called i was in a spot of trouble. After a moment of depp consideration she called, i help back my nervous gulp and dealt the flop
-2 of hearts--8 of hearts--king of spades-
this flop couldn't possibly help her, if she had flush hand cards she wouldnt have waited that long before, so assuming this i made a bet of 600 and again after taking a moment to think about what was happenin she called, i showed the turn.

-5 of diamonds-

Once again this card couldn't of helped either of us so withing seconds i made a 800 dollar bet and once again she called. i drew the river

-A of hearts-

this was it i had to make her fold other wise there would be no recovery, i calculated what was left in her chip pile, $1000.
"I raise you $1000 dollars, which pushes you all in".
Would i get away with a bluff or lose my money

2 WEEKS EARLIER, THE LAST POKER GAME
"Mat you never bluff"
"yea i do Ash"
"nah you don't
"we will just see, ill get you with a bluff next time then tell me i don't bluff"
"we will see then wont we"

i sat there watching Ashley, which i had been doing most of this night, i could feel a nervous breakdown coming on, could i fool her, and if i didn't what would i do i would be down a fair bit, i mean i would lose 2800 chips and would be at the ass end of the ladder, i looked at her lips mumbling the beautiful words i wanted to hear.
"Fold"
i didn't smile, i didn't want to show everyone i just bluffed 1800 dollarsso i kept my cool. Amy got up for her slapping, after everyone giving her 10 hard slappings it looked like she was about to cry.

Amy won the next hand so the spankings were over and she got dressed. Once again the action had died down on the table, i looked at my watch it was 11:00 o'clock we still had a few good hours of poker in front of us and i couldn't wait.
"so who wants beers"

That is the end of this chapter hope you all enjoyed it, sorry if i dissapointed you guys with no dares or nothing special on that chapter but i felt it compulsory with the build coming up in future chapters.

Happy Daring
Old 07-07-2009, 07:07 AM   #6
retro_ranger

i like it! please keep writing!
retro_ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:17 AM   #7
BLOEM51

I like the story so far.Keep writing
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:40 AM   #8
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Chapter 4 - The Bully

I loved being in this position, having the most chips, i could bully them into folds and they couldn't stop me, I could tell Ashley was getting anxious to take me off of my high horse, i dealt the next hand

the betting started with Amy who like on the last few turns folded, Ashley pushed a raised to 300, i looked at my cards.

K-Q of hearts

i pushed a re-raise to 600, everyone around to Ashley folded and within seconds Ashley pushed all in on 1000 dollars, i called.
She showed pocket Q's and when she saw my queen she knew it was going to be almost impossible to get, the flop came out
k-2-5 multi suited
She had a 4% chance of pulling the queen
the turn
-9- diamonds
Her percentage rate had dropped to 2%
The river
-j-

i smirked, i could see the anger in her face and boy did she know i was going to make her pay for before, i collected my winnings then walked to the fridge, i grabbed a medium size cucumber and a beer, i hid the cucumber up my sleeve and went back to the table.
"So Ashley what do ya think is it time for revenge"
i let off a bigger smirk
"Just get it over and done with"
i laughed at her remark, beside us there was a conversation on what they thought the dare would be.
"i dare you to strip naked and fuck your self with this"
i held up the cucumber and she looked shocked
"you can stop next time you win a hand"

the other three got into to talking, after a minute or so they came to the decision that i would be having to pay her 2000 dollars for this which means all up i would be in a lose of 1000 dollars, but i agreed i wanted to humiliate her for what she had done to me earlier. She stood up and took off her clothes, i handed her the cucumber.
"No lube, i know how you hate it"
"lucky im wet enough anyway then"
i gave a little chuckle at her remark then watched her slide it in with a little bit of trouble, she sat down and literally started fucking herself with it, i looked over and saw the smile on Tom's face he was enjoying this as much as i was, she kept going she started moaning

we played a few hands, the moaning got louder and faster from Ashley, i could tell she was enjoying it, in fact i think it started putting her off of her game. But as much as she enjoyed it i enjoyed it more, i was completely hard. After about 10 hands Ashley must have had 2 orgasms, she finally won a hand, she took the cucumber out which literally dripped of pussy juice,
"im going to keep this for a dare latter" she walked off and put the cucumber in a bowl in the fridge, i knew who that was aimed at.
Unfortunately for her in the last ten hands i had become chip leader again which means i could bully some more.

Happy Daring
Old 07-11-2009, 09:13 AM   #9
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Chapter 5 - Pushing the limit
After what had happened to Ashley 10 hands ago everyone realized that this game was going to get a lot more x rated, I knew Tom and i would enjoy it but i wasn't to sure about the girls, i know ashley liked doing things like this but she normally kept it very secretive, Amy was a very shy girl so she couldn't be looking forward to what was to come and Kate, well i hadn't known kate for long so i couldn't say what she would be like, but it would be very interesting to find out.

I was chip leader at 4500 dollars and everyone else were around the 2000 dollar mark, i dealt the next round.

-2 of hearts- -9 of clubs-

i was first to act so i folded, it went to Kate which she made a raise to 1000,
"Call", i expected Tom would do that but now it was on Amy i immediately expected her to fold, "Raise all in", i was shocked, even in our normal games i had never seen her push all in, ashley folded and it was back to kate, who pushed the rest of her stack in, Tom inspected for a minute then pushed all in, they all showed the cards,

Kate had pocket K's
Tom had pocket 7's
Amy had pocket A's

we were all in shock, never before had a hand been played out like this, Amy was had the best chance to win at this stage.

I showed the flop,
3-8-9
The suspense was growing, i showed the turn.
-4-
Again this card didn't help anyone, Amy looked like she was about to through a congratulations party for herself, I showed the river.
-7-

Tom smirked, Amy looked like she had just been kicked in the stomach, both the girls had to Tom's dare.

"You girls have to get completely naked and 69 each other on the table, the game will commence when you have both had an orgasm"

Ashley's draw dropped.
I kept my face straight although my penis was slightly erecting.
Kate giggled a bit, which i think everyone was very confused about.
Like me tom kept a very straight.
Amy wanted to argue but knew she couldn't.

Ash and i walked into the other room
"i think it is worth 3000 dollars"
yea i couldn't argue that point i also thought that this one would have to be costly
"1500 each"
"ok"
we both sat back at the table
"1500 to each of the girls"
Tom agreed.

The girls stripped naked, Amy lay down face up on table, then Kate got up on the table and placed her thighs over Amy's mouth, then moved her mouth towards Amy's pussy, Kate resting on her elbows and knees not to put to much pressure on Amy dug her tongue further into Amy's vagina, immediately amy started groaning, Amy returned the favour, Kate looked like she had done this before whereas you could tell this was Amy's first time, Kate's naked body rubbing up against Amy's , Amy moaning louder and louder, Kate tickling Amy's clit with her tongue, Amy was first to reach an orgasm, She couldn't hold out any more, she stopped licking out Kate and started screaming with pleasure, thrusting her pelvis into Kate's face, shaking uncontrollably, juices flowing out of her like a water fountain, she grabbed onto the sides of the table, moaning so loud that she probably woke the neighbours up, she gave one more loud scream then started to ease down, giving loud pants she almost sounded like a dog after a play at the park, Amy just lay there now.

"You have to finish off Kate"

Kate stopped working on Amy and took her indulgence, although it took a bit longer Kate eventually climaxed, she almost collapsed on top off Amy her arms and legs became that weak.

The girls hopped off of the table and got dressed, Tom payed their chips and the girls sat back down.

"time for tequila shots", i walked to the cupboard pulling out a bottle of tequila and 5 shot glasses.

Happy Daring
Old 07-11-2009, 09:17 PM   #10
milkdat

Great new post though I feel multiple of your characters basically might as well not be named, some characters take a very very minimal role in the story at this point.
milkdat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #11
sugar

i like it, keep it up!
sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:23 AM   #12
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

CHAPTER 6: The mates

It was three thirty in the morning, we were all drunk and there was only about 2 hours until sun up which means we all went to bed, we all knew that the way the chip-stacks were going we would only get maybe 3 or 4 dares in so now it was just a matter of who got the dares.

I looked at my cards,
-Pocket Aces- on the inside i was smiling, i was first to make a bet, i raised $2500 which would now push Tom and Amy in, and would leave Kate and ashley under the $1000 mark.

Kate folded.

I looked at Tom i half expected him to fold, Tom and i had been mates since the first day of high school, we both came from different primary schools but were both into the same sports, both not as liked by the popular kids, both as smart and we both had the same ambitions, to win the World Poker Tour. We had both started playing poker at a young age and we would play poker every lunch. The girls were different i had known them since the beginning of high school but it wasn't until year 10 that i started talking to them, Amy and Ashley had been friends for years and they joined our group at the end of year 10 when we taught them to play poker but because of them we tend not to play it as much during school and Kate only came to our school at the start of this year and i had only met her about a month or so ago.

I watched Tom move all of his chips in and then Amy fold and then Ashley, i turned over my cards and he turned over his cards, revealing King and Queen of hearts.
I placed the flop on the table
-3-4-6- none of clubs

then the river
-q-

i was in a bit of a state here, he knew i was the choice of win but he had a 10 percent chance of pulling a card that would beat me, i showed the turn.
-3- i had won, but i was feeling a bit weird, i had never really seen any of my mates do anything like this before so it was different but i felt weird about giving Tom a dare i suppose i felt a bit odd about giving another guy a dare, i could see everyone getting a wee bit impatient waiting for me to give Tom a dare.

"Tom on your next tequila shot you have to put a bit of your cum into it" i was hoping that i didn't sound too gay saying that, he knew i wasn't gay anyway, i had told him i was in love with Ashley.

The girls had charged me 1500 dollars and he went and got the tequila bottle and poured us all shots and gave us a slice of lemon each and some salt.

I blew his load in his shot glass and poured the tequila.
"Bottom's up" and he licked the salt, downed the shot and bit the lemon and on those words we all followed him.

Thanks guys for reading and after this chapter there will be only 2 more to go, i hope you guys all enjoyed this chapter and i will be putting the next one up soon.

Happy Daring
Old 07-15-2009, 12:22 PM   #13
Dare Man

Send a message via AIM to Dare Man Send a message via MSN to Dare Man

Really awesome story. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Very entertaining and well written.

Hate: Pain, Masturbation, Public, Gay, Family, Friends

Feel free to chat with me I'll give you some dares and always ready for some dares from you.
Dare Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:42 PM   #14
urlilslave080
Distinguished Member

Chapter 7: The last dare
It was 4 in the morning, we were all drunk and tired, i could see the game coming to an end soon and i was kinda thankful that it was, everyone was falling asleep at the table.
"Last hand" i started dealing, i looked at my cards
-K and Q of Hearts-
Tom was the first to bet and he raised it 1000 dollars, Amy folded, Ashley called, i sat there thinking, why not, i called, followed by a call from Kate.
I showed the flop
-A of hearts--K of diamonds--3 of spades-

I raised 500, Kate folded, Tom called and Ashley called, i showed the turn
-K hearts-

Yes 3 kings,
"i check" i tapped my fingers on the table, Tom raised $1000, ashley called pushing the rest of her chips in, i called leaving me with only $500 and Tom with $800.

I showed the river
-j of hearts-
"i check"
i tapped my fingers on the table, looking to Tom, he sat there motionless, it was like he was a statue.
"I raise you all in" Tom pushed all in, i followed him and pushed my stack all in.
He turned over pocket Aces, fuck he had me beat, i wonder if he had Ashley beat, Ashley smiled then chucked her cards into the middle, tom collected the money.
He walked poured us all tequila shots and we downed them, and then one last round of tequila to polish off the bottle.

"well seeing as we are finishing up and going to bed this is my dare to you two, you both must sleep in the same bed tonight completely naked and you must have sex"

i couldn't believe he had just said that, he did it for me, he knew how much i liked Ashley, i thought he would've gotten revenge for what had happened earlier but he didn't.

Ashley nodded, then so did i.

"well i guess that is it then, lets get to bed we can clean up tomorrow, you and Ash are sleeping together"

Ash led the way. We got to my room, i was nervous i must admit, Ash took off my shirt kissing me, it started softly then got rough, i turned my Cd player on and Blink-182 - Feeling this, came on. I took off her top, and undid her bra, showing her firm tits, they were nice, a medium size but they were just perfect, i removed her skirt revealing a black thong with little pink frills, she removed my belt, dropping my jeans, i jumped out of it, i removed her panties giving her pussy a rub, it was nicely moist, i grabbed a condom out of my bed side drawers, Nickelback - Next go round came on, which was a lot faster, she removed my boxers, we both fell onto the bed, i rolled the condom over my penis, i turned the music up even louder, i slid my hard penis into her soft, tight, wet pussy, i started pumping, getting faster and faster, both of us moaning louder, i started timing in beat with the music, i was thrusting my penis further inside her, she rolled over on top of me and started bouncing, we were both moaning i rolled her over and started pushing deep inside her again, locking my lips with hers, slithering my hands over her body, we both entered a frenzy, it was ecstasy, both peeking our orgasms, i blew, after we had regained our breath she snuggled up to me, i looked at the clock 5:30, we had been going at it for an hour and it only felt like 10 minutes.

She whispered in my ear,
"i would have won that last hand"

So that is the second last chapter, i hope you all enjoy it, the last chapter will be up soon.

Happy Daring

Last edited by urlilslave080; 07-24-2009 at 02:50 AM. Reason: made error in story
Old 07-22-2009, 09:20 PM   #15
tordman

Awesome story. Also nice taste in music. Blink-182 rocks!
tordman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk