Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-27-2015, 11:14 AM   #1
Alber&Laurita

Star 1 TASKS - Journey from pee desperation to diapers

Hello,

I'm planning on doing a full weekend task that has pee desperation on saturday and diapers on sunday. First of all, who am I:

I´m Laura, a 24yo Sissy. I'm into crossdressing, humiliation and diaper play. I'm quite submissive. I like to be forced into doing dares. I like to behave and dress like a girl all the time when I'm doing the dares, apart from that I'm willing to try new things.

Saturday: Hold it game

I´m planning on tormenting my bladder for a long period of time, so the game I want to set is about having to pee and only being allowed to do it for short periods of time, so I keep desperate a lot of hours.

1- The set up:

I will be wearing full casual girl clothes, that are: panties, bra, socks, tight jeans with a belt and a t-shirt.

I will start to play when I have to pee.

2- The rules
  • I must keep playing until I wet myself or I run out of tasks (explained in section 3)

• Every 1h I will drink a glass of water.

• Every 30 min my boyfriend will roll a 10 sided die, thats the amount of seconds I'm allowed to pee, he is not going to tell me the result, instead the way I will pee is going to be in a potty I have. My boyfriend will pull up my panties and jeans when the amount of seconds is done, forcing me to quickly stop without warning.

3- The tasks

I will have this list of tasks (with some more ideas people add to this thread). On sunday I will have to do all* of them.

*For every 30 minutes I don't wet myself I'm going to delete a task from the list.

I'm spending all sunday in diapers, so keep in mind that when setting the tasks

Task list
  1. Go to eat somewhere outside with a wet diaper on.
  2. Go to eat somewhere outside with a water enema inside.
  3. Go to eat somewhere outside and before leaving poop a little bit the diaper.
  4. Go to eat somewhere outside and before leaving insert an egg in the diaper, hope it doesn't break.
  5. Poop in the diaper and don't change for 1h.
  6. Refer to myself as "she" or "Laura" even outside.
  7. Wait until I have to pee before changing the diaper, just after the change release all the pee, must not change for at least 3h.
  8. Dance a childish song in front of your boyfriend while wearing the diaper and girl clothes. (something like the opening of sailor moon) - given by khasom
  9. Wear the used diaper (can be with pee only) as a necklace for 10 minutes after a change, make sure the wet part is right under your chin. - given by khasom.
  10. Go for a walk in a crowded area with your shirt tucked into your diaper and the top of your diaper showing a couple inches above your pants. - given by chriscross
  11. Every time you change your diaper you must insert a suppository. - given by chriscross
  12. Go see a movie with a water enema inside you. Also drink a large drink before halfway through the movie. - given by chriscross
  13. Wear a short skirt over your diaper and a small shirt that doesn't go all the way to your waist out in public until you pee twice. - given by chriscross
  14. Ever 30 min you have to ask your boyfriend to check if your diaper is still clean and let him do it no matter where you are. If you forget to ask your boyfriend can pick 1 of the tasks you deleted for you to do as punishment. - given by chriscross
  15. Don't change your diapers until they are leaking. - given by chriscross
  16. Go to linepunishment.Com and do this OTcyNTA4NzY= your diaper has to be on the verge of leaking when you start. - given by chriscross
  17. Let your boyfriend pee in your diaper whenever he has to go.- given by chriscross
  18. Mess your diaper then watch a movie made for toddlers before you can change. You can't speek during the movie only baby talk. - given by chriscross
  19. Give your boyfriend a nice massage / foot rub / blow job. - given by chriscross
  20. Buy something in a shop wearing a wet double diaper and your tightest female clothing. - given by chriscross
  21. Wet your diaper while standing no more than 2 feet from a stranger. - given by chriscross
  22. When ever you wet yourself you have to yell out "oh no! I just went tinkle in my diapee!" - given by chriscross
  23. Carry a little girls toy with you at all times. (Dolly, stuffed animal, etc) - given by chriscross
  24. Change your diaper in a public bathroom.- given by chriscross
(I need help with more tasks, so reply to the post if you have any idea )

Sunday: In diapers

I must be wearing diapers all day and complete all the tasks assigned during the saturday game. Apart from the diaper if I go outside I can wear non girl clothes unless a task requires me to.

Note to everyone: Until tomorow morning I will be adding tasks and also some numbers might change (like how often I can pee and how many seconds), I still need to think a bit more if the game is balanced. I have quite a small bladder, but if any of you have an opinion about balance please post it too.

During the the weekend I will try to keep you updated, I hope it's going to be a fun weekend

Last edited by Alber&Laurita; 11-28-2015 at 04:12 PM. Reason: added tasks
Alber&Laurita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 11:51 AM   #2
khasom

Send a message via MSN to khasom

So let me see if I have undestood this correcly, if you have to do all the tasks (minus some of them), the more tasks you get the harder it will be for you, right?

So here it goes 2 more tasks to add:

- Dance a childish song in front of your boyfriend while wearing the diaper and girl clothes. (something like the opening of sailor moon)

- Wear the used diaper (can be with pee only) as a necklace for 10 minutes after a change, make sure the wet part is right under your chin.

Limits: Family/Friends, Public and Permanent.
khasom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 03:14 PM   #3
Alber&Laurita

Yes, the more tasks the harder it will be

I'm going to update the first post with your two tasks, they are really good, thanks.

For the rest of the people reading this thread, I still need a lot more tasks, make it a hard challenge for me
Old 11-27-2015, 04:09 PM   #4
chriscross

Go for a walk in a crowded area with your shirt tucked into your diaper and the top of your diaper showing a couple inches above your pants.

Every time you change your diaper you must insert a suppository.

Go see a movie with a water enema inside you. Also drink a large drink before halfway through the movie.

Wear a short skirt over your diaper and a small shirt that doesn't go all the way to your waist out in public until you pee twice.

Ever 30 min you have to ask your boyfriend to check if your diaper is still clean and let him do it no matter where you are. If you forget to ask your boyfriend can pick 1 of the tasks you deleted for you to do as punishment.

Don't change your diapers until they are leaking.
Limits: Family, Other People, Blood, Very public, Pics, Cam, Cum Play

PM Dares and Toys
chriscross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 04:53 PM   #5
Alber&Laurita

Thank you very much for the tasks. Some of them are really embarassing
Old 11-27-2015, 07:20 PM   #6
Alber&Laurita

Browsing this forum I have discovered/remembered some amazing websites for corner time tasks (http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/) and for writing lines tasks (http://linepunishment.com/)

I would love it if someone gave me some tasks with any of this involved. Ideally with some extra rules added like must be wearing a wet diaper while doing it, etc..

Thank you.
Old 11-28-2015, 10:00 AM   #7
Alber&Laurita

In 1h I'm going to start playing, until then you can still add tasks
Old 11-28-2015, 10:23 AM   #8
chriscross

Go to linepunishment.Com and do this OTcyNTA4NzY= your diaper has to be on the verge of leaking when you start.

PM Dares and Toys
Old 11-28-2015, 10:27 AM   #9
chriscross

Let your boyfriend pee in your diaper whenever he has to go.

PM Dares and Toys
Old 11-28-2015, 10:30 AM   #10
chriscross

Mess your diaper then watch a movie made for toddlers before you can change. You can't speek during the movie only baby talk.

PM Dares and Toys
Old 11-28-2015, 10:40 AM   #11
chriscross

Give your boyfriend a nice massage / foot rub / blow job.

PM Dares and Toys
Old 11-28-2015, 10:46 AM   #12
chriscross

Buy something in a shop wearing a wet double diaper and your tightest female clothing.

Wet your diaper while standing no more than 2 feet from a stranger.

PM Dares and Toys
Old 11-28-2015, 10:53 AM   #13
chriscross

When ever you wet yourself you have to yell out "oh no! I just went tinkle in my diapee!"

Carry a little girls toy with you at all times. (Dolly, stuffed animal, etc)

PM Dares and Toys
Old 11-28-2015, 10:55 AM   #14
chriscross

Change your diaper in a public bathroom.

PM Dares and Toys
Old 11-28-2015, 11:02 AM   #15
Alber&Laurita

Oh my god, so many tasks

Thank you very much chriscross. I will keep updating how I'm doing and what tasks I cross, also tomorrow as I do the tasks.

I imagine this is going to be a good game that I might play more than once, so if anyone posts more tasks they will not count for this weekend game but I can add them for other weekends.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
desperation, diaper, pee, sissy, tasks