Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-01-2013, 02:01 PM   #1
Tiff_tiffy

Default Female Slave needs punishment to reduce dazs of chasity

hello my name is tiffany and currently i am owned by a master. because i had an orgasm without permission i am not allowwed to cum for some days. but i can shorten the duration for one day if i get a good punishment from this site here. i have almost no limits anything goes just nothing illeagal. oh and it has to be a good punishment or else he will add one day. so please help me get to cum earlier and not to get mad pls be creativ.

ps: what i forgot to add no pics my master dont want that
pss: damn i am new to this i also forgot to add that we have no personal contact at the moment we just communicate over kik
psss:to give you even better idea here are the toys i have; dildo ,vibegg and inflatabel buttplug

Last edited by Tiff_tiffy; 10-02-2013 at 04:50 AM.
Tiff_tiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:28 PM   #2
cornylad

Have you master to striip you then get a metal rod and heat it up in a fiire or on grill, til it is mega hot and then wack your ass with it 100 times, then lead you outside and make you pee and poo like a dog, then throw a stick as far as you can and you must run like a dog to fetch it and then pick it up with ur mouth and bring it back with it in your mouth, then pour itching powder and fire ants all over you and you are not allowed to itch yourself unless he says so, making sure he plays good attention to ur ass, tits and pussy then squirt toothpaste into your ass. then wack ur ass so hard repeatedly, until it turns so red and sore that it hurts to sit down.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #3
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

First make a shit gag and keep it in the duration of the punishment. Cover your largest dildo in hot sauce and fuck your ass for 30 minutes. Then give your ass 100 hard paddle strokes.Finally slap your face 25 times really hard. A report via pm is also mandatory.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:15 PM   #4
masterrk

tape your ankles to the legs of a chair, and fuck yourself with tabasco sauce. Milk will cool it down, by the way, so I recommend putting some just out of reach.
or
how about stripping and cleaning your bathroom floor, toilet and tub with your toothbrush. Then simply brush your teeth
masterrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:20 AM   #5
Tiff_tiffy

ok i already got some pretty good ideas but keep it coming i still need more
Tiff_tiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:12 PM   #6
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

First put clamps on your nipples, each pussy lip, and clit. Take a belt and whip the soles of your feet 50 times each. Do 100 jumping jacks. Whip your feet 50 times again and 100 more jumping jacks. After rip the clamps off.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:26 AM   #7
getdaring
getDare Devil

wear a wedgie for an entire day and go about your day as normal
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:31 AM   #8
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Default Kinda tricky

coat your vibe egg in toothpaste and slide it as deep into your pussy as you can and then insert your inflatable plug into your ass, pump it until its uncomfortable and then 2 more pumps if you can, you should be able to feel your egg trapped inside. The egg should've been set to low. The Goal is for you to push it out with your plug still in using only your pussy muscles. to ensure you don't cum after every 3 min use a belt to whip your pussy HARD 10 times - a little extra incentive
Once you get the egg out stand up and do 100 jumping jacks afterward you may remove the plug and lick it clean. Lick every bit until its spotless then spit shine it using your tits.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:13 PM   #9
Toilet4use
getDare Sweetheart

Default Butt plugs, enemas, and toilets oh my!

Wear large butt plug up your ass for a whole day, beg for permission to use the bathroom before bedtime, and keep the plug in your mouth while you are fucked in the ass until your Master cum. Then you are allowed to shit on a plate, which you must then eat while the plug is replaced. If your bowells have become impacted by your master, then an enema may be necessary, which you will hold for an hour before expelling into a bucket which you will drink while the plug is replaced.
Have fun
Toilet4use is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chasity, punishment, punishment bad slut