Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-17-2020, 06:38 PM   #4231
Triplediaper

Get some toy handcuffs, 2 diapers, and large marshmallows. Freeze the toy cuff keys in an ice cube and insert 3 marshmallows up your butt. Put both diapers on and remove the iced up keys from the freezer. You must hold the marshmallows in until you can unlock your cuffs. You can lock your cuffs in front of or behind your back, but no interacting with the iced keys after you remove them from the freezer. If you fail to hold the marshmallows in then spend the rest of your time in the bathutub while wearing your diapers.

For mine i have buttplugs, handcuffs, pacifier gag, rope, marshmallows, bananas, a chastity belt, an enema kit, and my only limits are no public, no mess or wet anywhere other than diaper or toilet, and no longer than 8 hours.
Triplediaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 04:05 PM   #4232
noob37

Cut 2 bananas in half and insert all 4 halves up your butt. Put on a thick diaper and don't mess for an hour. The toilet is off limits and you can't change for 6 hours. If anything comes out, add 4 hours. If you relieve yourself completely before the hour is up, you can't change until an hour after you wake up the next morning.

Going shopping/hiking tomorrow so something humiliating with that please

Pm me diaper slave and I’ll spend the day diapered while having your usernames little baby written on the front of my diapers, will also send pic proof
Pm me tasty and ill taste my cum
noob37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 04:33 AM   #4233
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

One hour before you leave you will take a strong fast acting laxative, like magnesium citrate, and drink 1L of water or favorite beverage with it. Before you get dressed to leave insert 3 suppositories in your ass hole and drink another 1L of water or favorite beverage just before you leave. Take another 1L of drink with you to consume during your hike or shopping.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 05:19 AM   #4234
TheReborn

First drink a litre of water. Now download your favourite wetting hypnosis file so you can listen to it on your phone with headphones. Next get dressed and put a diaper in your bag ready to go.

You are going to walk until the hypnosis file has played twice on your phone, it shouldn't do anything as you are walking and not sitting/lying all relaxed but it will keep you thinking about your bladder. Once the file has played twice, you can find the nearest public bathroom/private outside area to put on your diaper.

Once your diaper is on, stand still with your pants round your ankles until you've peed. After this you can pull your pants up must leave the fly/button at the top undone for you walk home. You can stop them falling as often as you like but you might get a few stares as you carry on fiddling with it

-----

I am going on a walk in the woods tomorrow so if people want to include that feel free

Limits: Anal, Pain, Permanent, Lasts longer than the week, poop and drinking/eating bodily fluids.

27/UK

<3<3<3
TheReborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 05:59 PM   #4235
EnigmaticBunni

Diaper up and wet before your walk. You may only come home after you have peed 4 times or messed once

Im currently in a "baby" diaper

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 10:48 PM   #4236
Amithsys

drink 2 liters of water before putting on a diaper, It can take you any amount of time but you may not pee at all while consuming the water. While wearing your diaper, within 3 hours of putting it on, drink another 2 liters of water. In order to change you have to get the approval of 3 other get dare users. You may start asking after your 3rd wet.

Likes: wedgies, swirlies, chastity, forced orgasms messing/wetting diapers and pants, spanking, diaper torment, cbt, humiliation, tighty whities, pain, sending pics/videos as proof, camming

limits: bestiality, blood, sounding, ingesting shit, vomit
Amithsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 07:07 AM   #4237
Schnuffi

Smile

I want you to put 4/2 half frozen bananas in your butt and then diaper up. Hold the bananas in for as long as possible, start a timer to see how long you can hold it. You can then go on with your day as you like until you cannot hold the bananas in anymore and poop your diaper. After you are done pooping give your self a wedgie (without destroying the diaper) and spank your butt the number of minutes you managed to hold in your bananas. Ater that you are done.

likes: diapers, ABDL, light humiliation, hidden public, using my diapies, (being made to) feel(ing) little, rules*

dislikes(punishments): butt stuff, sissy stuff, bondage, enemas, rules*, spanking, semi public

limits: full public, permanent(without consent), family and friends, exposure, live ruining stuff, consumption of bodily waste, sex stuff

Schnuffibaby (Schnuffi Baby)
Schnuffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 12:45 PM   #4238
bbydpr

Put on at least 3 diapers to make an obvious buldge. Put on your clothes and go to a store. Go into the bathroom and change out of one of the diapers in the stall and keep the others on. Throw away the one in that bathroom
bbydpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 07:56 PM   #4239
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Since you don’t have any likes or limits I’ll make yours simple. You must sleep in diapers for 1 week

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 12:40 AM   #4240
DiaperFelix

Wear a diaper for 24 hours. If it leaks then put another diaper on over the top, and so on, after the 24 hours is up count how many diapers your wearing, thats how many people you need permission from to change out of your this diaper

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 01:46 AM   #4241
sullly

Diaper up and put on your loosest fitting pair of pants (one that will slowly fall down over time). Go to a park and go for a walk/hike (at least an hour). You can pull up your pants as many times as you like but every time you pull up your pants it adds an hour to the time you have to spend in the diaper you're wearing without changing.

KIK : SDOUZ

Slave Registration

Likes light pain, bondage, dogtraining, leather, bikers, rubber, self bondage, chastity, dice games, bodywriting, risk of blackmail

Punishments Diapers, pee drinking, ass play, ice play, humiliation, corner time, body shaving, exposure

Limits hard pain, scat, outdoor, CD, social networks, sissy, doing video

PM DARES AND TOYS
sullly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 01:37 PM   #4242
Littlecoco2020

I will do that as I all ready did an hour walk
Next person is to wear a 3 diapers for as long as they can tell they leak out badly
Kik- jakemccann1012
Littlecoco2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 01:45 PM   #4243
Brasissy

alright.

i will wear 3 diapers, until they leak.

for next person:

wear 5 diapers, dont cut any, and tape top 2 diapers on u.
you have to keep all on you, for 7 days straight.

please kik this sissy at: gwscion

also, go to: www.writeforme.org i am brasissy on there

Here are my likes and limits:

likes: crossdressing, self bondage, wedgies, sound depravation, private exposing

limits: public, anal, poop, pee (except in a diaper), visable body writing

live:d11eaccc5e592495
Brasissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 04:20 AM   #4244
EnigmaticBunni

Crossdress and diaper up then go on chaturbate or omegle for an hour. Or till diaper is peed 3 times

Likes and limits
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94313

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95880

Kik: enigmaticbunni

EnigmaticBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 10:32 PM   #4245
diaperboybcn29

Diaper up and went out for a walk. You should drink 2 liters of water before leaving and stay out for 2 hours. Each time you need to pee you must find a public bathroom, stand in front of a urinal, lower your pants to your ankles so your diaper is visible and pee in it. You cannot put your pants in place until you finish peeing

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper