Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-13-2018, 08:49 AM   #3496
Lil Jazzy

You have to drink 1 glass of water every 30 minutes.
You can only pee in your diaper within these times: 7:00-9:00; 12:00-14:30; 18.00-22.00. You have to put on diapers during this time. Do this for 3 days and everytime you pee yourself add a hour to the Total time if you pee yourself beside the given times add a day to it.
Old 04-15-2018, 12:11 PM   #3497
Doabarrelroll

Drink 3 cups of water, and hold for 1 hour. Put on a diaper and go. You can't change your diaper until you go to a movie, and drink the largest soda they have available. Make sure the entire soda is gone by the time you get through the first half of the movie! You can't change your diaper for 1 hour after the movie is done. If you manage to keep your diaper from leaking than you can change into big-boy pants, but if you leak than you must stay diapered for the next three days

Loves: Anal, watersports, Feederism/bloating?, Trying to suck my own cock
Punishments: Edging, enemas, Chastity
Off Limits: Public, humiliation, permanent, Family,
Doabarrelroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 02:03 PM   #3498
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Make yourself a tail and attach it to your diaper. Now put your diaper on and a collar and as many puppy items as you have. I want you to crawl around your house until you've peed in every room. Technically it's all going in your diaper but you still need to lift up your leg etc. All water consumed during this time must be out of a bowl

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 04:04 PM   #3499
shyboy88

Wear atleast 1 diaper till it leaks, when it does you can change but must wear your buttplug for the rest of the day

Likes: Pee, Sissy, Cumplay, diapers, abdl, KiK, bondage, nipple play, CBT, CEI, hidden public, humiliation, Petplay

Dislikes/Punishments: Extreme pain, Pics, anal, Feminine Shopping, Chastity

Limits : Public, Scat, Permanant, family, face pics/video

My sissy name is Becca

BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3006649
shyboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 11:38 AM   #3500
kaliara

Drink four large glasses of water and put on a diaper for two hours. When the time is up you may cum in your diaper by rubbing it from the outside or using a vibrator. Once you have cum you may take the diaper off and rub your face in the cum. Then put the diaper back on for an additional two hours without washing the cum off your face.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 06:26 AM   #3501
milescca

Before sleeping get a series of 3 small enemas and release! Then put on your diaper for the night with a small butt plug. Masturbate through your diaper and retain the cream in your diaper.

Read for 30 minutes and then drink a glass of water and sleep.

dislikes: Don't know enough yet!

hard limit: illegal stuff, scat, permanent marks etc.
milescca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:04 PM   #3502
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Here are your rules to follow before starting:
1. You must not use the toilet for anything whatsoever in the four hours before the dare begins.
2. You must drink two litres of water in the two hours before your dare starts, and a third litre in the five minutes before diapering up.
3. You must have ready two diapers, plastic pants (if you have them), four chocolate bars, two large jars of baby food decanter-ed into smoothie bottles (or similar) and pre-booked cinema tickets for a film of your choice.
4. For lunch you must have visited the greasiest fast-food place and eaten at least two large burgers, plus fries.

When you're ready and have fulfilled all three of these, diaper up in your two diapers, cutting slits in the inner one so that each can get thoroughly soaked. Put plastic pants over these if you have them, but don't put on a onesie/similar that can stop any sagging . You're probably desperate to pee but hold it for now.

Now your dare begins. You're going to first eat your baby food, every last drop. This may take a while but remember - no peeing yet! Then, once you have completely emptied both bottles of babyfood, you can go and order two of the largest size coke possible before entering the cinema theatre.
Once in the screen you must drink all of one of these cokes before the film starts. You must also keep holding your bladder until the film starts. Fail either of these things and your punishment will be to unwrap all four chocolate bars and place them down the back of your diaper, to melt into your butt for the duration of the movie.
When the film finally starts, if your first coke is empty and your diaper still dry, then you may wet yourself like a baby and enjoy eating your chocolate instead.

There are two more parts to this dare.
1. You must lower your trousers so that they sit around your ankles while the film is showing, and stay like this for at least five minutes.
2. After the film, head into the bathrooms. Go to the urinal, lower your trousers to your ankles again and fully empty your bladder (in case it isn't already) before heading home to clean up. If this second part is too public then you may complete it in one of the cubicles.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Old 04-21-2018, 06:19 PM   #3503
Geosnake

Wear 4 diapers with slits in them and don't change until the 4th one leaks. Every 2 hours you must put a different food down your closest diaper.
Geosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 10:24 PM   #3504
Lil Jazzy

When you wake up tomorow roll a dice:

1)You may wear a diaper, but use the toilet freely.
2)You may wear a diaper, but use it only for peeing. Change freely.
2) You may wear a diaper, but use it for everything. Change freely.
4) You may wear a diaper, use it for everything. Do not change.
5) You must not wear a diaper and must pee yourself. Change freely.
6)You must not use a diaper and must not use a toilet for anything. No changing clothes allowed.
Old 04-22-2018, 05:49 AM   #3505
milescca

That was though. Did everything within legal limits. Thank you rearz!!

Go to the bathroom
Do your thing!
Put on a diaper.
Change every 5 hours maximum until you have spent a night wearing diapers.
Next day, ask a random get dare user about permission to not repeat a dare. If not repeat OR do two dares at the same time!

Old 04-22-2018, 05:19 PM   #3506
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

Double diaper up with slits in the inner diaper and crossdress as much as you want. Feel free to do this at night. Make sure to drink plenty of water and really have to pee. You have to pee yourself 3 times in public. Doesn't matter how public it is. If you leak before you get home stay in those diaper for 2 hours. For mine i will pretty much do anything as long as i can stay at home.

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 05:26 PM   #3507
raynacd
Distinguished Member

Put on a couple of diapers and the shortest skirt you have with any top and bra. Now spend the rest of the day like that and take lots of sexy photos with your diaper peeking out underneath your skirt. No desire for photos to be sent to me but if you feel brave enough to put them onto this/any other website feel free to do so.

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 07:24 AM   #3508
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Put on three diapers. Wrap around the top of diapers with duct tape to seal them on, you won't be taking them off for 36 hours. During this time you must eat four large meals (a whole large pizza for example), and drink two glasses of water every hour between 8am and midnight. Take the maximum dose of laxatives at the start of the dare and do the same after the first twenty-four hours.

Now, it you manage to go the full 36 hours without leaking then congratulations! You may change and move onto something else.

If your diapers leak however at any point, then you must spend an hour wearing them on your head like a bonnet. After this you may clean yourself the best you can, but you are not allowed to use any water to do this (This is make sure that you remain quite smelly!). Only after the rest of the 36 hours are up will you be able to shower and clean yourself properly.

Enjoy ;P

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 04-28-2018, 05:17 AM   #3509
milescca

Put on a diaper, a pacifier and everything else that makes you look like a big baby. That is yiur uniform.

Register at warpmymind and download a free file o the subject of diapers. Listen everyday onfe for 20 days before sleeping

You are a worthless baby and every time you listen to the hypno, you need to wear the uniform

Old 05-02-2018, 01:25 PM   #3510
Silas_Doogooder

You are going to first drink 3 bottles of water, and then if you have toys shove something up that tight little ass, then you can put on a diaper, you are to time yourself how long it takes you to lose control of your bladder and piss your diaper after putting it on. Take that number in minutes, if the number is less then 100 you have to put 20 ice cubes up your ass and then put on another diaper, you arent allowed to take off that diaper until you have both piss and shit in it. If the number is greater then 100 you only have to put 5 ice cubes in your ass before throwing on another diaper. You may take this diaper off as soon as you have pissed in it. Once you have done whichever of those applies to you, you are to tie up your dick and balls and put on 3 diapers to sleep in.

Likes: pain, Nipple, desperation, controlled piss,edging, bets, light cbt, diapers

dislikes/punishment: anal, messy, hidden public, orgasm denial

Hard Limits: permanent, blood, public, eating scat, family, pictures
Give me dares on my calendar at:
HTML Code:
 https://teamup.com/kshun8juxhwz3ncnn2
Silas_Doogooder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper