Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-31-2023, 01:49 PM   #1
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default NO ______ vember

Apparently making me dress as a Christmas Elf for a month from 25th November isn't enough for my brother...

He wants me to have a rule(s) of things I can't do / can't wear etc etc to last for the whole of November.

It's really short (3 hours from now) so rather than a poll, suggestions with the most thanks, or just his favourite will become my rule for November as of midnight tonight

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 02:10 PM   #2
Bondageworld1874

Stay locked in chastity and add the thigh bands too
Bondageworld1874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 02:12 PM   #3
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Via pm...

"No hands. Have your hands taped into fists or locked in mittens so you'll have to ask people to do everything for you"

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Louise1 for this post:
Old 10-31-2023, 02:33 PM   #4
hawkmaster2u
Distinguished Member

No repeating Usage of a toilet. Meaning you can only use each toilet once a day. If run out go outside.

Meals on the floor. Not allowed to use the table must eat from plate on the floor.

No locks. Meaning no locking of the bathroom doors
hawkmaster2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 02:37 PM   #5
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkmaster2u View Post
No repeating Usage of a toilet. Meaning you can only use each toilet once a day. If run out go outside.

Meals on the floor. Not allowed to use the table must eat from plate on the floor.

No locks. Meaning no locking of the bathroom doors
Even in public? I think my brother is after rules for the entire month without exception 😲

Old 10-31-2023, 03:31 PM   #6
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Well as it stands I won't be allowed use of my hands for November which will mean no posting here... I'm going to bed so depending on what the outcome is, if I'm not allowed my hands then I'll be back in December

Old 10-31-2023, 05:43 PM   #7
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

You could bite pencil with teeth and use that to press keys on a keyboard to type...

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 06:41 PM   #8
KeyLee

Bit late maybe but what about no using "I"?

Likes: uncomfortable anal, uncomfortably large cunt insertions, being used as a cum dump, denial, edging, nipple and clit torture, gags, sensory deprivation, humiliating name calling, bondage
Dislikes: actively fucking my cunt, toothpaste
Limits: piss, scat, blood, full public, illegal, pics
KeyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 07:48 PM   #9
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Louise's brother here...
I'll let this run a few more hours until she wakes up in the morning
Old 10-31-2023, 11:02 PM   #10
Caya
getDare Devil

Hm i would say no saying no and no refering to yourself as i or your Name only it.

If the no hands rule wins than i would sugest geting two or 3 houres once a week of supervised time to write a blog post and nothing more.
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 03:32 AM   #11
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Information

So she can't say no for the whole month... Followed by "would you like to have your hands taped for the month? "...

Her hands are now taped into fists, although someone has suggested that she could have both arms in short arm casts including her fingers and thumbs.

I (her brother) will log in from time to time and I'm sure her husband will too

Last edited by Louise1; 11-01-2023 at 03:59 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Louise1 for this post:
Old 11-03-2023, 10:43 AM   #12
Louise1
getDare Succubus

I'm back, briefly..
I'm being allowed one hour untaped.

I'm here to ask for a change to my rules for the month as we're going out this weekend with friends for bonfire night. My brother knows I'm asking and agrees to me asking but he will choose what the change is for so it could be considerably worse for me.

So looking for a new rule to last until the 25th November when I become an elf... Or 1st December if its possible to combine the two. The rule may be suspended for my charity weekend of being tickled.

Whatever my brother decides is final, I cannot argue or say no

Last edited by Louise1; 11-03-2023 at 10:46 AM.
Old 11-03-2023, 10:59 AM   #13
luzifell
Banana

well I saw your fundrasing for tickle torture idea (and love it quite a bit...)

but I dont know if you have ever before been tied up and tickled out of your mind for a long amount of time. It is quite challenging.

Maybe it would make sense to set up some "training sessions" with your brother and/or his/your friends.. just to make sure you dont flag off after a few minutes of having your body tickled...

this way when you go into the stocks they could even supply a "tickle map" of your worst spots and the best working tools for an extra fee to really make you scream

kik: lucciteaser
loves: tease/denial, edging, humiliation, mindfucking

My orgasms are the property of Leland.
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 11:02 AM   #14
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzifell View Post
well I saw your fundrasing for tickle torture idea (and love it quite a bit...)

but I dont know if you have ever before been tied up and tickled out of your mind for a long amount of time. It is quite challenging.

Maybe it would make sense to set up some "training sessions" with your brother and/or his/your friends.. just to make sure you dont flag off after a few minutes of having your body tickled...

this way when you go into the stocks they could even supply a "tickle map" of your worst spots and the best working tools for an extra fee to really make you scream
I've been tied up a lot, and tickled a lot but not both for a long time. I'm pretty sure I won't get any mercy once I'm locked in the stocks... And I'll be in the straitjacket too so won't be able to do anything about it either

Old 11-03-2023, 11:06 AM   #15
luzifell
Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
I've been tied up a lot, and tickled a lot but not both for a long time. I'm pretty sure I won't get any mercy once I'm locked in the stocks... And I'll be in the straitjacket too so won't be able to do anything about it either
Well I still think it is a idea that could work out.. since you get this weekend free you will spend the same time frame you spend at the party this weekend tied up with someone workin on your restrained soles...
heheh I can picture you actually wanting to go home, checking out the time, imagining yourself laughing the next 2 weekends in a row but your bro deciding that you should stay another hour or 2...

kik: lucciteaser
loves: tease/denial, edging, humiliation, mindfucking

My orgasms are the property of Leland.
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk