Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-19-2021, 02:15 PM   #1
Hazza_efihoe

Angry 21F / Help me punish my stupid boyfriend

Yesterday, my other half said something really horrible and to put it nicely I’m not his biggest fan right now. He’s agreed to let me do this to punish him.

I want as many dares as I can get to give to him, to do to himself while I get to just sit and watch. Let me provide a list of toys that you can make him use on himself. I think the only way I’ll forgive him is if I get to watch him punish his own ass at my command, so I’ve made sure to get plenty of lube.

Toys:

- Small Anal Beads
- Long Anal Beads
- Small Dildo
- Big Dildo
- Thick Metal Butt Plug
- Bullet Vibrator
- Nipple Clamps

I’ve also brought some of my lingerie that he should wear! I want to see him as a my little sissy slut. I have:

- Green Pants
- Pink Pants
- And a nice sexy little thong

The things I would like to watch him do the most for sure, are: fuck his sorry ass,
dress up as my little sissy, punish his balls, eat his own cum, leave his sorry ass plugged overnight, and/or ruin his orgasm.

I have told him that when he cums, I’m going to show him a picture on my phone and that’s all the “material” he gets to finish to. I have three options: a picture of my feet (he’s obsessed with them); a picture of a cock; or a picture of my 18-year old younger sister to give me a reason to do this again.
Hazza_efihoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 03:46 PM   #2
Hazza_efihoe

Anyone going to help me punish my cunt of a boyfriend?
Old 09-19-2021, 04:05 PM   #3
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

I I think you should dress him up in a dress and open up the windows have them play with himself for 30 minutes riding the dildo very hard then get him to do the dishes still dressed up then make up a grocery list and push him out the door and make him go get it still dressed up
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 05:19 PM   #4
Hazza_efihoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
I I think you should dress him up in a dress and open up the windows have them play with himself for 30 minutes riding the dildo very hard then get him to do the dishes still dressed up then make up a grocery list and push him out the door and make him go get it still dressed up
Not quite what I had in mind, but I’ll certainly add that to the list of ideas for the next time I need to punish him! 😏
Old 09-19-2021, 05:21 PM   #5
Hazza_efihoe

I’ve had him kissing my feet this whole time. Anyone else want to help me punish my little prick and make him my little sissy. He really doesn’t want any anal, so I think he deserves extra anal - and rough at that 😏
Old 09-19-2021, 05:38 PM   #6
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Dress him up as a made and make him serve you like one no matter who is there
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 05:42 PM   #7
Hazza_efihoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
Dress him up as a made and make him serve you like one no matter who is there
I’ve wanted to do this for a while. But I’m wanting to punish him in the ways I suggested in the request tonight. I want his ass to hurt and to have him as my little sissy girl. And the more punishments the better! I want him to regret being horrible the ither day.
Old 09-19-2021, 05:43 PM   #8
Hazza_efihoe

I want to just get to sit back and watch him have to do the worst things to himself and suffer at my command.
Old 09-19-2021, 05:55 PM   #9
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Tie him down on the bed and make sure to ruin his orgasm into a shot glass. while he is tied down make sure he licks out every drop before he is freed.

Also sounds like a good opportunity to give him some much needed spanks, so throw a bar of soap in is mouths and have him ass up on all fours on the floor. Use a metal spatula to spank him until decently bruised.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 06:10 PM   #10
Hazza_efihoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
Tie him down on the bed and make sure to ruin his orgasm into a shot glass. while he is tied down make sure he licks out every drop before he is freed.

Also sounds like a good opportunity to give him some much needed spanks, so throw a bar of soap in is mouths and have him ass up on all fours on the floor. Use a metal spatula to spank him until decently bruised.
Loving the ideas! Will defo find an excuse to do these again! But I really want punishments that I can sit and watch him do to himself.
Old 09-19-2021, 06:23 PM   #11
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

In that case secure your small / medium dildo either to a wall or chair, and have him sit/push into it taking it in fully. After each thrust he must say "I am sorry Haza" (or another phrase you choose)

After you are satisfied switch to your largest dildo and change the phrase to "I will never again disrespect you" (again or whatever you choose)

Make sure the change in size is kept secret until it happens. Lead him to believe you are going to let him just have the small one.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!

Old 09-19-2021, 06:32 PM   #12
Hazza_efihoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
In that case secure your small / medium dildo either to a wall or chair, and have him sit/push into it taking it in fully. After each thrust he must say "I am sorry Haza" (or another phrase you choose)

After you are satisfied switch to your largest dildo and change the phrase to "I will never again disrespect you" (again or whatever you choose)

Make sure the change in size is kept secret until it happens. Lead him to believe you are going to let him just have the small one.
This is brilliant! The jump in size is noticeable as well, so he’ll think he was getting off the hook lightly! 😏 He just tried to peak at the screen, so I stood on his balls until he said sorry! Feel free to give me another punishment to have him do for this.

What should I have him wear while he does this? How should I let him cum? And which of the three pictures should I have him cum to! We don’t have shot glasses or anything similar in the room? How should I have him eat his load? 😂 And do you think he should have to wear anything overnight? Cause I do? The lingerie? A toy? Two toys? Both? 😉 I want him to be sorry!
Old 09-19-2021, 06:56 PM   #13
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazza_efihoe View Post
This is brilliant! The jump in size is noticeable as well, so he’ll think he was getting off the hook lightly! 😏 He just tried to peak at the screen, so I stood on his balls until he said sorry! Feel free to give me another punishment to have him do for this.

What should I have him wear while he does this? How should I let him cum? And which of the three pictures should I have him cum to! We don’t have shot glasses or anything similar in the room? How should I have him eat his load? 😂 And do you think he should have to wear anything overnight? Cause I do? The lingerie? A toy? Two toys? Both? 😉 I want him to be sorry!
What are his limits or what are the limits your setting for him exactly?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 06:57 PM   #14
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Keep him in the thong (just pull them aside as needed) and have him sleep with the plug (with the thong in a wedgie) along with the pink pants. I would also make him a "bed" on the floor so he must sleep like a dog.

Maybe add the nipple clamps while he does the dildo thrusts. I think a picture of a cock is just what he needs.

As for the rest, i'll let you decide.

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!

Old 09-19-2021, 06:58 PM   #15
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

I should also add, everything I say is from a "fun" perspective. I do think if there are deeper relationship issues they should not be sorted out with BDSM

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal orgasm, cross dressing, cum dare cum eating, femdom punishment, pantyhose