Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-22-2017, 06:56 PM   #16
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by useme_messme View Post
Buttermilk is like thick milk that smells and tastes bad, haha. It's used to bread food for frying sometimes, among other things.

And dyed cake batter will be fine.
Ill look for buttermilk next time i am at the store

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 10:03 PM   #17
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the buttermilk dare. It took me a while to find it but i did and you were right it is gross. Not the worst ive dealt with but gross. In the 5 minutes i missed 6 marbles so i dumped 6 bowls of various cake batters all over me. I felt like a fish ready to be fried with all the layers of milk and flour on my face. The cake batter tasted better at least.

I will do one last messy head dunking gunge game to end this thread. Pm me if you have questions. I want to be super messy and i want it to be super gross

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 01-03-2018, 10:30 PM   #18
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumiliateM3 View Post
Oink. This slut to cover yourself in syrup then wallow in a tub of cotton balls so you are throughly covered from head to toe.
Then flip a coin. Oink.
If you call it right flip again Adding one to your count.
If you call it wrong add a peg to your each nipple and restart the count.

Oink. You need to call it right 10 times in a row. Every restart reduces it by 1. Oink.

This slut says Once you call it all right you must stay like that for 15 minutes.
Oink. This slut is wondering if you did this dare. This skit would like to know how it went if you did.

kik: slvttyslave [/B]
HumiliateM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 05:57 PM   #19
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumiliateM3 View Post
Oink. This slut is wondering if you did this dare. This skit would like to know how it went if you did.
I did do this dare. The walloing in cotton balls was fun. I probably wont do it again though. They were hard to get off! I eventually got the right numbers of flips to free myself but it took a while and the balls were really stuck on. Thanks for the dare!

Anybody going to give me one last dare to close this thread!?!

Old 01-04-2018, 08:58 PM   #20
dandushma

Get 2 buckets, fill them with any sort of slime substance. Cake batter, shaving cream and water, mixed up slops or anything you want. Drop 6 different color poker chips or balls in each one and label them. One is going to be a substance bucket and one is going to be a body part bucket. You dunk your head in one bucket to find out the substance you'll cover yourself in and dunk on the other bucket to see where the substance goes. Substances are: beans, mustard, ketchup, mayo, ice cream and custard. Second bucket is: head, head, front of pants, back of pants, chest and face
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 07:55 PM   #21
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

Slut has a challenge for you.

This slut says start by wearing only bikini bottoms. Put out a bucket of tuna fish, cottage cheese, beans, custard, BBQ sauce, a mix of mustard and ketchup, and a cake batter. This slut says toss 8 different colored marbles and a 6 coins with numbers 1-6 on them in the batter bucket!

Oink, put a cupcake in the front of the bikini. Slut says attach the clips with teeth to your nipples. Run a rope under your legs and tie your wrist behind you back. This slut says then bob for a marble and then a coin. Oink, each marble will mean a certain bucket, and the coin is how many times to dunk your head. Make sure to put the coin and marble back! Oink.

This slut says to dunk your head in the selected bucket making sure to touch your nose to the bottom. Then repeat.

The 7th marble is a punishment marble that you won't put back. Slut says pick a coin and remember the number as you put the coin back.

This slut say the 8th marble is to go get cleaned up. If you get that marble pick your last coin and wait that many minutes x 10 before you clean up. If you pulled the punishment marble before this, dump the coin you were suppose to remember number of buckets over you before you wait.

This slut thinks you should have a second punishment bucket of feathers, confetti, and cotton balls to duck your head in if your clips come off.

Slut hope this is good enough, oink!

kik: slvttyslave [/B]
HumiliateM3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game show, gunge girl, lost bet female, messy, sexy dares