Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-23-2021, 10:29 PM   #196
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

DareThatGirl, still trading dares??

If you drink your morning pee in it's entirety (holding each mouthful for 7 seconds before swallowing), I will do the same. We continue every day until one of us fails and then winner can punish loser (terms agreeable by both parties and within limits of course...). If you prefer, we can add a limit on number of days (say 14, 60...?), so this does not go through the end of the year :-) If agreeable, please PM me so we both know to start on same day!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 12:08 PM   #197
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AubreyXdresser View Post
If you wear a one piece swimsuit for a whole day (minimum 6 hours) filled with 10 things from your fridge and edge but not cum 5 times an hour, I will crossdress however much or little you decide (must include makeup and wig) and do a full public dare for you!
uhh thats kinda hard but i could try for sure
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 12:28 PM   #198
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
DareThatGirl, still trading dares??

If you drink your morning pee in it's entirety (holding each mouthful for 7 seconds before swallowing), I will do the same. We continue every day until one of us fails and then winner can punish loser (terms agreeable by both parties and within limits of course...). If you prefer, we can add a limit on number of days (say 14, 60...?), so this does not go through the end of the year :-) If agreeable, please PM me so we both know to start on same day!
definitely on the evil side uh? :S a bit reluctant to accept but atleast would be a good excuse to avoid pee dares for a while
Old 03-28-2021, 12:37 PM   #199
Glivingston123

How about for your dare you tie up your boobs and rub toothpaste on them. Then cover a rope in toothpaste and turn it into a crotch rope (the toothpaste must cover enough of the rope for ass and pussy) you have then got to edge 3 times with a break of 5 minutes inbetween. Finally you can strum the rope till you cum.

Feel free to feedback and give me any dares or punihsments

Likes: Denial, Bondage, Facesitting, bladder control, WAM/Sploshing, Wedgies, light pain.

Dislikes: piss play

Limits: cum/scat play, too public, social suicide, blackmail, permanent damage, face, webcam

TOYS: rope, collar, chastity, dildo, anal hook (coming soon), clothing butt plugs.
Looking to buy new toys any ideas

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90828

Current rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91066
Glivingston123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 01:47 AM   #200
Alice of Londor

This is the first dare I've made so I hope you like it, but here it goes.
So you will be plugged and position your vibe so that it is stimulating your clit, wear a pair of tight panties to hold it in place. your outfit will be a skirt/shorts, thigh highs, heeled boots (if possible),a somewhat loose fitting t shirt, and no bra or a sports bra (your choice). You will roll two d6x10 and that is how many minutes you have to last without cuming, go to your local super market or mall and start the timer, if you cum go to the nearest restroom and leave your panties there (you may bring a thong to change into) spend the remainder of your time how ever you want but you cant go back to you panties until the time runs out, if they are there then you may retrieve them, and if not then...
if you don't cum before time runs out then you may leave and cum how ever you like.
In return I will give you control of my lovense plug, and go to the mall for 2d6x10 minutes and you will be able to tell me to go to any store and buy new clothes (for an agreed opon set budget) until I'm fully crossdressed, for each piece I will go to the nearest bathroom and change into it and leave my old clothes behind.

__________________________________________________ _____________
25 trans/sissy girl
likes: Bondage, crossdressing, plugs, clothing control, anal, chastity, online exposure
dislikes: piss, cbt
Limits: scat, illegal, family, Abdl, permanent, and anything else I cant think of at the moment
Alice of Londor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 07:53 AM   #201
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice of Londor View Post
This is the first dare I've made so I hope you like it, but here it goes.
So you will be plugged and position your vibe so that it is stimulating your clit, wear a pair of tight panties to hold it in place. your outfit will be a skirt/shorts, thigh highs, heeled boots (if possible),a somewhat loose fitting t shirt, and no bra or a sports bra (your choice). You will roll two d6x10 and that is how many minutes you have to last without cuming, go to your local super market or mall and start the timer, if you cum go to the nearest restroom and leave your panties there (you may bring a thong to change into) spend the remainder of your time how ever you want but you cant go back to you panties until the time runs out, if they are there then you may retrieve them, and if not then...
if you don't cum before time runs out then you may leave and cum how ever you like.
In return I will give you control of my lovense plug, and go to the mall for 2d6x10 minutes and you will be able to tell me to go to any store and buy new clothes (for an agreed opon set budget) until I'm fully crossdressed, for each piece I will go to the nearest bathroom and change into it and leave my old clothes behind.
Definitely going to give it a shot next time i got a vibe avaible
Old 04-08-2021, 05:53 AM   #202
kai loon

If you finger your ass and pee yourself. I will insert an object of your choice up my ass for as long as you choose. You can also tell me what lube to use
kai loon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 03:46 PM   #203
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

We have a deal!
Andd it means you have to insert a peeled banana for 10 mins
Old 04-09-2021, 03:51 PM   #204
bdsm856

I dare you to tie your ankles, crouch, back straight, legs spread, hands behind your back and mouth open. Take a oic and send it. In return, I'll take a pic of your choosing.
Kik: expsd4u
bdsm856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:05 AM   #205
nipple slave
getDare Sweetheart

Write the usernames of the last 5 people you accepted offers from somewhere on your chest/stomach. In return I'll write 5 things of your choosing anywhere on my body that can be hidden under clothes and keep it there until it fades naturally.

Likes:Nipple Torture, Spanking, cbt, edging, outdoors/hidden public, risk of getting caught, rules, varying degrees of pain, humiliation, degradation, pet play, funishments

Limits: Family, friends, full public nudity, consuming pee/poop, bodily fluids of any kind really, permanent marks, shaving, pics/videos

PM Dares

Nipple torture and Denial thread
nipple slave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 01:03 PM   #206
One_Daring_Gamer
getDare Sweetheart

You must drink 4 cups of water and the proceed to hold it for as long as you can. You may not go in the toiled but you may go anywhere else. However king you can hold it, I will do the same time in a hanging wedgie. If you decide to do any bondage in the dare, I will have to mirror that in the wedgie.

Spoiler:
Need someone to turn me into my avatar. Please and thank you! :)

Brief likes: Wedgies, Semi-messy, hard spankings, Sissification, light bondage, videgame related
Limits: hard anal, pics or vids, family, fully public, eating, drinking, very painful, permanent.

Pm Dares
Longer Likes/limits
One_Daring_Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 09:55 AM   #207
phoeniix

If you spanknyour pussy and each boob 30 times each on video for me and I shal cover my chaisty cage in tiger barm with the key frozen in ice till it melts

Add me in lovense app at destiny939

gagging,
anal, spanking,creativity,
bondage, semi public, naked,

limits: webcam, social suicide,
blackmail, illegal, permanent,family
edging, extreem pain, cum eating, cbt

Male 30 switch
KiK
Thedestiny930
phoeniix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 02:52 PM   #208
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipple slave View Post
Write the usernames of the last 5 people you accepted offers from somewhere on your chest/stomach. In return I'll write 5 things of your choosing anywhere on my body that can be hidden under clothes and keep it there until it fades naturally.
We have a deal and why dont you do the same hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Daring_Gamer View Post
You must drink 4 cups of water and the proceed to hold it for as long as you can. You may not go in the toiled but you may go anywhere else. However king you can hold it, I will do the same time in a hanging wedgie. If you decide to do any bondage in the dare, I will have to mirror that in the wedgie.
Lasted 3hrs hehe now its your turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoeniix View Post
If you spanknyour pussy and each boob 30 times each on video for me and I shal cover my chaisty cage in tiger barm with the key frozen in ice till it melts
i would have been prone to accept if it wasnt for the video part
Old 04-11-2021, 03:17 PM   #209
cremedelacreme

Default Here goes nothing

I dare you to use a vibrator plug or use a vibrating dildo in your ass while also using a toy to masturbate to orgasm as many times as you can until you can’t handle it anymore and in return I will do the same to see who can cum the most times before they cannot handle the pleasuring sensation anymore. You can add to my offer if you’d like
Old 04-11-2021, 03:58 PM   #210
lillyjs

Here's one if you're game.

Drink 4 glasses of water before sleeping and stay in bed all night (6 hours minimum) even if you have to wet the bed. In return I'll do a bladder related dare of your choosing.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dare game, punishment