Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-14-2015, 12:14 PM   #1
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Default Ask (almost) anything: Sir's visit

Hey everyone! If you haven't seen my blog about it yet, I have some really really exciting news!

Top Hat, my dominant, partner, boyfriend, best friend, all of the above and more is coming to visit me (all the way from Australia!) for SIX weeks. He arrives tomorrow evening and I am so unbelievably excited.

Anyway, I figured that I would open an ask thread so that anyone who was interested in his visit could ask some questions. (Feel free to ask vanilla questions as well as kinky ones!)

DISCLAIMER: If either Top Hat or I are uncomfortable with a question, think it's something private we want to keep between us, or just simply do not want to answer a question... We won't. Simple as that. This thread is for the enjoyment of us as well as you guys (: Remember, this is an ASK thread only and any directions, dares, suggestions are unwelcome here.

Also, it is very likely Sir and I will be super busy while he is here. I'm going to try to answer questions quickly but I'm not going to prioritize them above other things we want to do while he is here. If I take a while to answer your question, don't worry, I will get all questions answered within a week of him leaving here.

HAPPY ASKING (:

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread

Last edited by **Mandi**; 01-14-2015 at 12:23 PM.
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 12:19 PM   #2
Herewego..

First of all, I must say I hope you two will enjoy your time together

What are your plans for those weeks? (globally)

Likes: wedgies, small cross dressing dares, humiliation, just fun(ny) dares, truths, punishments, pictures, spanking, exercise dares and semi public

Dislikes: useless dares, pee dares, body writing, writing lines, corner time, cold dares, anal, spitting, and messy.

Limits: blood, hard anal, face pics, public, social suicide, damage to body etc

Kik and skype: herewego..

PM dares!

I lost a dare...
Herewego.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 12:22 PM   #3
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herewego.. View Post
First of all, I must say I hope you two will enjoy your time together

What are your plans for those weeks? (globally)
We don't have it all planned out but we have a few things planned and a few others we really want to do!

We already have the tickets for two weekend-long kink events that fall during his visit here. We are really excited for them!

We also really want to go to a ballet that is performing here, the aquarium, a really nice seafood restaurant for Valentine's Day, as well as meeting my family (as a friend!).

Other than that we just plan to have a really nice time getting to know eachother in every aspect of our relationship (:

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 01-14-2015, 12:26 PM   #4
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

First of all, I am so so so so so (x10000000) excited for you. I know just how magical a first meeting can feel.

My question won't mean anything until tomorrow, but ...

How did it go at the airport?

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 12:38 PM   #5
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

What is the first thing you did together. Like the very first thing?
Old 01-14-2015, 05:46 PM   #6
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

Just here to wish you two a good time
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:14 PM   #7
Deeply touched

How did he become your master
How has your relationship developed
Deeply touched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:20 PM   #8
Wardell

Top Hat's an Aussie? Stone the crows! I guess he'll be flat out like a lizard drinking keeping you on the boil, until you both get so hungry you could eat a rag doll through a cane chair.

All in all he's a lucky bastard to have a sheila like you, and if he does the wrong thing, tell him to stop being a drongo or you'll be off like a bucket of prawns in the sun.

There... having got all those Oz slang clichés out of my system, tell me... What will be your first act (non-sexual) of celebrating being together face-to-face?

I'll be retiring from getDare soon, but staying in touch with naughtylittlegirl as her friend and mentor.

She's the most incredible sub to have ever offered me her submission, and any genuine dom who manages to have her offer the same to them is a very honoured man.
Wardell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:27 AM   #9
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeply touched View Post
How did he become your master
How has your relationship developed
I actually have some blogs that could help explain this and our dynamic. He is my dominant not my master, to clarify.

I would prefer questions more about these six weeks and his visit than general questions about our relationship! Those can go in my AMA if they must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Brother View Post
Just here to wish you two a good time
Thank you!!!

And Butteryfly and ST I will answer yours when I can (:

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 01-15-2015, 11:31 AM   #10
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardell View Post
Top Hat's an Aussie? Stone the crows! I guess he'll be flat out like a lizard drinking keeping you on the boil, until you both get so hungry you could eat a rag doll through a cane chair.

All in all he's a lucky bastard to have a sheila like you, and if he does the wrong thing, tell him to stop being a drongo or you'll be off like a bucket of prawns in the sun.

There... having got all those Oz slang clichés out of my system, tell me... What will be your first act (non-sexual) of celebrating being together face-to-face?

Hahaha I don't think I've heard him say any of those. He actually has a more British than Aussie accent as well.

Well I pick him up from the airport tonight (6ish hours!!!!!!!) and he has been flying for basically a full 24 hours so We might get dinner on the way home or just make something easy when we get to my house. Then I think we will just relax and watch and movie and cuddle and talk and ahhh! I can't wait!

So to answer your question.. I'm not exactly sure yet! But that's the plan we vaguely talked about (:

Oh! But a really big hug in the airport!

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 01-16-2015, 12:11 AM   #11
dommale

how much sleep did u get the night before he arrived ?

what did u wear to meet him?

how nervous were you?

how quickly did u do the first kiss?

what name did he call you first?

and how was the first orgasm he gave you ?
dommale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:19 AM   #12
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Post
First of all, I am so so so so so (x10000000) excited for you. I know just how magical a first meeting can feel.

My question won't mean anything until tomorrow, but ...

How did it go at the airport?
It was wonderful (: I was sitting in the little waiting area and when he walked out of the terminal I looked up and he smiled at me and then I got up and sort of sprint walked over to him and kept smiling and looking down and then we hugged forever and I kept squealing and wiggling. Then I turned super bright red, which he kept teasing me about. When we were done hugging he linked his arm trough mine and we got on the escalator to baggage claim. When we were on the escalator I kinda felt like I was going to fall over so he held me steady. We walked over to get his bag and I kept hiding and jumping and wiggling and he just kind of laughed at me and put his arm around me. I really could not keep it together. It broke my brain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
What is the first thing you did together. Like the very first thing?
Well we did all of the above stated stuff. Then we got in my car and.. Ummm... He made me moan a little bit...

Anyway, then we went and got Taco Bell (where he also made me moan a bit....)

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 01-16-2015, 07:23 AM   #13
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dommale View Post
how much sleep did u get the night before he arrived ?

what did u wear to meet him?

how nervous were you?

how quickly did u do the first kiss?

what name did he call you first?

and how was the first orgasm he gave you ?
I actually slept pretty well. I was really tired. Probably about six hours.

I wore the shirt I had worn at work that day (and sent him a picture earlier in the day so he knew what I would be wearing) and leggings and cute new shoes and my collar of course (:

SO NERVOUS. But only in the ten or so minutes between seeing that his flight had arrived and then actually seeing him.

When we got in the car at the airport.

I think he called me "dearest" first but I can't remember for sure... My brain was melting!

Amaaaaassaaaazing! Unf. So good. I have had sooooo many orgasms so far <3

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 01-16-2015, 05:00 PM   #14
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Would you consider a chastity piercing or belt? Perhaps he could keep the keys and mail them to you when you've been good enough to deserve release.

How long can you keep your nose against his stomach before you have to come up for air?

Last edited by samdiatmh; 01-16-2015 at 05:35 PM.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 11:28 AM   #15
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
Would you consider a chastity piercing or belt? Perhaps he could keep the keys and mail them to you when you've been good enough to deserve release.

How long can you keep your nose against his stomach before you have to come up for air?
No, I wouldn't ever consider that.

Well, I would imagine if I held my nose against his stomach that would be very strange but wouldn't really prevent me breathing as I still have my mouth to breathe through.. sooo, indefinitely?

Ask Me Anything Thread
The following user says Thank You to **Mandi** for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk