Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-17-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Default Snow Day!

Hey I am home because of a snow day and I'm sooo bored. Haha. Anyway, I am kinda new to doing dares and thought that today would be a perfect day to try some out.

My younger sister is at home too, so I cant do anything too crazy that she could find out about. I have two dogs, a pretty big house, a huge front and back yard because I live on a country road, and my limits are in my sig.

Dare away

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 08:33 AM   #2
Do Anything Girl

Send a message via Yahoo to Do Anything Girl

Quote:
● Melt some snow down your pants/cleavage.
● Bury yourself in snow.
● Spend the day outside in the snow wearing only a bikini or shorts.
● Attempt to slide down your own chimney(if you manage it let us know)
● Throw a snowball at someone important (perhaps your boss? if you cant find one go for an old person but don't kill them!) afterwards let them know you did it.
● Make a speedbump or wall in your street out of snow to make it awkward for passing cars. To make it extra hard spray water over it - watch the cars slide (potentially dangerous!)
I stole this from the Christmas dares thread by the way

Have fun
EXTREME Pain, major public, pee/poo, family/friends, permenent, illegal

You will never know, unless you try
Do Anything Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:54 PM   #3
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

● Melt some snow down your pants/cleavage.-- Well, I did this and it was very very very cold. It melted pretty fast though. haha
● Bury yourself in snow.-- We dont have enough snow to do this unfortunately
● Spend the day outside in the snow wearing only a bikini or shorts.-- Haha I spent about an hour outside like this, let me tell you I thought I was gonna turn into a popsicle!
● Attempt to slide down your own chimney(if you manage it let us know)-- I didn't try this seeing as how I have no way to get on my roof
● Throw a snowball at someone important (perhaps your boss? if you cant find one go for an old person but don't kill them!) afterwards let them know you did it.-- I threw one at my neighbor, she was bringing over some cookies (this was when i was outside in shorts) and I hit her in the back of the head. I told her it was me, and well we didn't get any cookies! haha
● Make a speedbump or wall in your street out of snow to make it awkward for passing cars. To make it extra hard spray water over it - watch the cars slide (potentially dangerous!)-- ok I didn't do this one because, again not enough snow. And since I live in the country the speed limit is pretty fast so it would be really dangerous

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:34 PM   #4
Jordan121

Send a message via MSN to Jordan121

Collect as much snow as you can and masturbate with it until you orgasm

Advertisements
Kink Talk