Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Who should lose control of their orgasms?
**Mandi** 228 53.65%
Shadowice0823 197 46.35%
Voters: 425. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2013, 02:54 PM   #1
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Default Orgasm Control: **Mandi** Vs Shadowice0823

So after seeing the Dare... Vs Sarge90 orgasm control thread I was contemplating tryin out a similar bet and ShadowIce0823 was so kind as to volunteer to go up against me (:

The rules for our bet are very similar to those of Dare and Sarge's thread if you have seen it. Whoever wins will get control of the loser's orgasms as well as the ability to tease and edge the loser as much as he or she wants. There will be no bribery either (because I guess Shadow thinks my offering pics may sway the male votes he is counting on).

Vote for who you want to LOSE the bet and give up control of their orgasms. We really want to know why everyone votes the way they do so PLEASE leave a comment explaining your choice (: Thanks!

We have made one significant change after seeing how the Dare and Sarge's votes went. We decided that the female in a male/female poll like this is at a significant disadvantage as their are more men on the site and they typically prefer to see a girl teased and denied over a guy. Sooo to try and attempt to counter this imbalance we are implementing a vote handicap for Shadow. After all the votes are in we will subtract A predetermined (between Shadow and I) number of votes from Shadow's total before declaring the winner. We are not sharing the exact vote handicap to you all but just know there is one.

Also, another interesting twist in our bet is that the number if days the winner controls the loser will be determined by your votes as well. However many votes (after the handicap) difference there is between the winner and loser will be the number of days of control the winner has. The minimum is 7 days (in case is is super close, that would be no fun) and the maximum is 21 days. The time starts as soon as the poll closes and the results after the handicap are announced!

The poll opens now (with the posting of this thread) and will close at 5:55 on Thursday!

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread

Last edited by **Mandi**; 07-26-2013 at 02:59 PM.
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:56 PM   #2
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

And now for my little "Vote for Shadow" part of the post. I am pretty sure Shadow WANTS to lose. He agreed to the handicap and he keeps mentioning how the girls he has teased in the past could gang up on him (as if he wants that to happen). He even messaged one of these girls prior to opening of this thread to tell her about the bet, in hopes she would get her friends to vote against him! He clearly wants to lose control to me so let's just give him what he wants

Also, many of you have been wondering if I have a controlling side and let me tell you, it doesn't come out very often but when I want it to, I can be ruthless. Shadow was terrible to me and made me edge am insane number of times while I was on denial by posting in my Ask Me Anything thread and it is MY turn to tease him. Help me get my revenge!

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #3
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Dont believe Mandi when she says I want to lose, because I want to win! Just think back to how fun it was asking her questions and she would edge for each one she loved it so much shes flicking her clit this time. She really really loves to be teased no matter what she tries to tell you guys. Just think back to her blog and how good she said the orgasms were and it was worth it, and you wouldnt want to deprive a girl of that would you?

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports

Last edited by Shadowice; 07-26-2013 at 03:18 PM.
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:46 PM   #4
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Well I voted for Mandi for the exact reason she said. I'd "prefer to see a girl teased and denied over a guy".

Sorry (but not really).
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:47 PM   #5
Black_label
Account Banned

I'd rather see mandi win because I know she was at the mercy of denial for such a long time lol
Old 07-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #6
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_label View Post
I'd rather see mandi win because I know she was at the mercy of denial for such a long time lol
Ahh thank you *kisses*

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-26-2013, 04:01 PM   #7
Overhood

I looked at the result, and I felt like I should vote for Shadowice just to cut the poor girl some slack. I honestly tried, but my evilness and my desire to se a beautiful girl lose control of her orgasms got the best of me! Sorry, Mandi!
Old 07-26-2013, 04:03 PM   #8
dommale

voting for you to win mandi, your ask me anything thread has been a good read, and your latest pics are incredible
dommale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:06 PM   #9
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhood View Post
I looked at the result, and I felt like I should vote for Shadowice just to cut the poor girl some slack. I honestly tried, but my evilness and my desire to se a beautiful girl lose control of her orgasms got the best of me! Sorry, Mandi!
Thank you for the vote I appreciate it and the reasoning behind it! Dont forget she gets a handicap of so many extra votes added to me, we didnt post the number so people wouldnt try to manipulate the results once they started going 1 way or the other.

I love detailed reports
Old 07-26-2013, 04:11 PM   #10
Overhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
Thank you for the vote I appreciate it and the reasoning behind it! Dont forget she gets a handicap of so many extra votes added to me, we didnt post the number so people wouldnt try to manipulate the results once they started going 1 way or the other.
Yeah, that made me feel less bad about it!
Old 07-26-2013, 04:11 PM   #11
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Well I voted for Mandi for the exact reason she said. I'd "prefer to see a girl teased and denied over a guy".

Sorry (but not really).
Im sure everyone would agree with that!

I love detailed reports
Old 07-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #12
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dommale View Post
voting for you to win mandi, your ask me anything thread has been a good read, and your latest pics are incredible
More pics to come as soon as the mods approve them (: thank you for your vote!

Ask Me Anything Thread
Old 07-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #13
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

I voted for Shadowice to lose... he seems like he deserves to have somebody else make some critical decisions for him

I'll add that I really want to see Mandi's mean side

Last edited by Alexis Rune; 07-26-2013 at 06:00 PM.
Alexis Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:22 PM   #14
sexyladysub

I voted for Mandi to lose as shadowice is great at teasing and controling and i am sure Mandi will enjoy being under his instruction....

limits public: family, friends, face photos, public nudity, webcam, disgusting dares

I am obedient, always horny, honest and enjoy being frustrated with edges and orgasm denial. Looking for basic dares to find my limits.

Photo albums on kinktalk
sexyladysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:23 PM   #15
Gman7575
Account Banned

I voted for Shadow because Mandi is gorgeous and she asked for us to vote for him. I never say no to a woman that sexy!!!!!
Gman7575 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk