Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 03:39 PM   #76
Blank
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
I dont know if we can handle another few days of this bullshit let alone 3 months
the only reason fighst start on it is ebcause people wgo genral chat on scene when ist completly dead get told to get out pretty much. it is kind of rude tbh. and the fact backseatmodding is allowed in it. but hey im nor not bother anymore.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:36 PM   #77
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp View Post
I'm gonna move The Scene over to Kink Talk this weekend. I'm sick of this constant bullshit. It's clearly not working here.
sounds like a fair decision. i fully support this.

Man, my penis is so big if I laid it out on a keyboard it'd go all the way from A to Z

Ohhhhsnap.

Hello.
444 <3 Softeyes
and we're in a relationship.
So, advances towards softeyes would very much not be appreciated.
TQTQTQ
Old 03-24-2010, 06:49 PM   #78
lokelake
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
I dont know if we can handle another few days of this bullshit let alone 3 months
Blizzard didn't have their beta testing for just a few weeks (which was about how long the scene was up) if they did that for a few weeks or even less, then there will be unbalanced races and some bugs, and other things that will make the game boring and not fun. Why will there be all of that you ask? because the beta's purpose is to test for all of that. The longer the beta, the easier it will be. So how the heck does that relate to the scene you ask? It's simple. The scene in a sense, could be like a test, to test a new room. And if we don't allow the room some time, then how would we know it will work out?

So all I am saying is, give it time. At the end it may be bad and need to take it down, thats fine, but, only having it up for a short time, we won't know.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:08 PM   #79
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokelake View Post
Blizzard didn't have their beta testing for just a few weeks
Technically, one, we're not blizzard, this is not a game, and people are not gonna buy this stuff.

Two, it's not like it's gonna be deleted, it's just gonna be moved to kinktalk, which is technically under the same group as getdare, but only more related to bdsm stuff. Only people who are into bdsm will need/want to use the room, which'll solve all the "non-bdsm scening" problems.

Not only that, it could help boost kinktalk's activity too.

Man, my penis is so big if I laid it out on a keyboard it'd go all the way from A to Z

Ohhhhsnap.

Hello.
444 <3 Softeyes
TQTQTQ
Old 03-24-2010, 07:15 PM   #80
lokelake
getDare Succubus

444, you only took apart one part of my entire speech, to benefit you. Generaly, you would want to tear apart someone's entire speech and not nitpick it. Reading my entire post, you can link what you quoted to the rest of what i said, and it will make more sense and the meaning will get across.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:39 PM   #81
getDare Sweetheart

Actually, I did reply to the rest of your post, just that I only decide to quote one sentence.

You said it needs time to work out all the "bugs and issues", and im telling you, it's not gonna be taken down. Just moved.

Secondly, those "bugs and issues" still need to be addressed. Think of it this way, it's merely moving the room to a more suitable environment to be beta tested.

Ohhhhsnap.

Hello.
444 <3 Softeyes
TQTQTQ
Old 03-24-2010, 07:43 PM   #82
getDare Sweetheart

Actually, I did reply to the rest of your post, just that I only decide to quote one sentence.

You said it needs time to work out all the "bugs and issues", and im telling you, it's not gonna be taken down. Just moved.

Secondly, those "bugs and issues" still need to be addressed. Think of it this way, it's merely moving the room to a more suitable environment to be beta tested.

Ohhhhsnap.

Hello.
444 <3 Softeyes
TQTQTQ
Old 03-24-2010, 07:59 PM   #83
lokelake
getDare Succubus

So then KinkTalk and Getare can both have a scene room then. So, both sites can win and have something good.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:11 PM   #84
LilAngel
getDare Addict

Alright, this thread has had long enough to live.

Locked. PM a staff member if you have any more issues or concerns, but please, DO NOT waste our time.

WORSHIPS KANGAROOS
Closed Thread