Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-15-2013, 05:47 PM   #1
!APPLE!

Default Punishment for a worthless slave

AS MY MISTRESS COMMANDED

Actually this is the third time I asked him tricky questions, and this is his third time failed to answer. So I need harsh punishments for him involving one of these: anal, light CBT and orgasm denial. Please be creative to use and abuse him. If you like, you can also ask him for cam session or proofs..And I will appreciate every reply by ordering him to edge 5 times in each reply.

Oh, here's my question:

A mistress is making a contest for the guys who have applied to be her slaves.

In that contest, four toys (a dildo, a but plug, an vibrator, and a fleshlight) have been placed in four closed boxes (one toy per box). Guys may guess which toy is in which box. 123 guys participate in the contest. When the boxes are opened, it turns out that 43 guys have guessed none of the toys correctly, 39 guys have guessed one toy correctly, and 31 guys have guessed two toys correctly.

How many guys have guessed three toys correctly, and how many guys have guessed four toys correctly?

If anyone here's good enough to answer it, maybe I will consider you as my slave or share my slave Lol..
!APPLE! is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk