Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-11-2007, 06:00 PM   #1
the dude

Send a message via AIM to the dude
Question The dreaded religion conversation

Hay wateva ur religion tell it and if unusual explain it to us! Im wiccan wat r u? P.S.
If u dont know wat wicca is () just say and ill tell.

come on people this could be a deep conversation

www.myspace.com/jess_is_that_dude

Last edited by the dude; 04-12-2007 at 02:15 AM.
the dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:28 AM   #2
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

What is religion? Did you know that religion is merely a western ideaology and eastern societies have no true concept of the world despite having what we consider religion in their culture.
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 05:07 AM   #3
the dude

thats very interesting

i guess religion is a certain belief or sub-culture

but who r we to judge in our infinate universe of fluxuating beliefs making your question moot

Old 04-12-2007, 08:00 AM   #4
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

I consider myself agnostic, it's so difficult to decide, apart of me finds it hard to believe in humanity let alone a god when i see so much suffering on this earth to those who don't deserve yet i.e the people in the L.E.D.Cs, yet those in the M.E.D.Cs have very little to complain about yet extract all the potential sources of wealth from the L.E.D.Cs and use them for even more personal gain.
Yet on the other hand it's so difficult to believe that everything that happens is just an accident and that after we are done in this life then we are done in all ways. But this could me more a fear that this is it, rather then the believe that this is it. I guess we are never gonna know until it's all over are we.
Lonelyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 04:34 PM   #5
the dude

You know i agree with you in a lot of ways

But one of the beliefs in wicca is Karma. But one of the wiccan things that we will say is to do as you will as it harm none. that is relating to Karma and the wiccan rule about Karma is that whatever you do comes back to you times three. In other words what you do comes back three times as bad or good as whatever you've did to bring the Karma upon yourself. But for the people who know all of this it is actually times ten.

and another thing we believe in is a fifth element called, Akasha. Akasha is the spiritual energy of of all that exist

but i still agree with you and we dont know the real truth until the end and no one ever will untill their end.

Old 04-13-2007, 11:55 AM   #6
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

Default ?????

So does that mean say i do something bad to someone, that 3 people will do something bad to me?
Lonelyangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk