Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-11-2016, 05:01 AM   #1
Markergirl

Default Play with me? Cause pain to my slutty pussy?

Hello, just looking for someone who wants to give me direct instruction on what to do to my pussy to cause pain/pleasure. Currently I have toothpaste, toothbrush, ice cubes, etc. ask me and I may have it. Make my clit, nipples, pussy sore for work. No stretching today.

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Dislikes:body writing,edging
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Markergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 05:20 AM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Edge yourself three times with toothpaste on your fingers. In between each edging, spank your pussy 20 times with a hairbrush.

Post report when done.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 05:24 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Don't know how this will work out but it seems fun.
Make a towel soaking wet, then put it in the freezer.
When it's frozen solid, edge yourself by rubbing yourself between your legs back and forth with the towel. It the towel needs to thaw as you do so before you can edge in this way, so be it. It will take a while.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 01:05 PM   #4
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Hey girl, what your going to need for this is your charging cord to your phone, and your hands.

First bring yourself to an edge, then I want you to fold the cord in half, and whip your pussy 15 times, and wait 2 mins.

Next bring yourself back to edge, then again whip the pussy 15 times, and wait 2 mins.

Now again edge, whip 15 times, and rub the sting in this time, don't you dare cum on me, and wait 1 min.

Now again, edge, then wait for 30 seconds, count to 30 Masters, and then whip your clit to the edge this time, and finish off with your fingers, and CUM for me 2 times. Second time with fingers only.

Then report here, if you enjoyed it or not.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 01:31 PM   #5
ksoma
getDare Succubus

run string through all your clothes pins, tying them together, an inch or so between them.
Do the same for binder clips.

Place one clothes pin on your nipple.
Use your vibe to edge.
Place a binder clip on your other nipple.
Edge again.
Place a clothes pin on a pussy lips.
Edge again.
Then place a binder clip on a pussy lip.
Edge again.

At this point, you are done with the vibe.
Place a clothes pin. Anywhere you want, breasts or pussy.
Using toothpaste and your tooth brush, scrub your clit, and edge.
Place a binder clip. Anywhere you want, breasts or pussy.
Using toothbrush and paste, scrub clit to edge.

Do this until you have used an equal number of clothes pins, and binder clips. Because of how things are tied, you obviously won't be attaching everything in order, but all clips and pins should be attached, to tits and pussy. Pins should be on one side of your body, clips on the other, without crossing.

With fresh toothpaste as needed, scrub your clit again, and as you are about to cum, but before you do, yank the string with the clothes pins, and get the zipper effect of them all coming off.
That should set you back a bit. Work back towards that orgasm, and this time, just before hitting it, do the same with the clips.

All the clips and pins ripped from your body, add a little fresh toothpaste, and go for the kill. Scrub your clit as hard as you can, and bring yourself to orgasm.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ice cubes, pussy pain, tooth paste, toothbrush