Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-25-2017, 11:14 AM   #1
makemeawhore

Default 22, F, Make me into a whore please

I'm a 22 year old female, just moved to Southern California, I'm originally from Visalia (smaller town up north), I go by "S". I come from a very conservative family that has always kept me in check (no relationships, etc, however I am not a virgin) now that I have finally moved away from home and started living with roommates, I'd like to experience the fun that comes with being wanted by boys/men and becoming something they desire.

I don't have an attractive body (in fact it needs a lot of work), but am willing to work on getting in shape, however long it may take. I do have a FitBit and am willing to take dares on walking/step count, etc.

I do not have a gym membership as of yet and can not afford one being that I'm a student, however I am willing to do workouts at home that you seem necessary.

Please make me a desirable object for men, I want to have a body that makes men look over and want me.

I also don't have any toys, but would be willing to purchase some when I have funds available.

Thank you, appreciate all the help.
makemeawhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 11:32 AM   #2
getdaring
getDare Devil

So are you mainly looking to develop things sexually? What sort of dares are you looking for? Are you just looking for things to make yourself deseriable and an object? Would you consider doing other dares too?
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 11:32 AM   #3
centurion01
getDare Addict

go for a walk every day. start with 1km.
add 0.5km a day for the rest of the month.

start with 25 situps, press ups, jumping jacks, lunges, star jumps, high kicks and toe touches. add 25 each day until your in shape.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 02:47 PM   #4
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Starting off

Congratulations on starting the next chapter in your life and having the courage to ask for help with your explorations. I’m sure we can all keep you jay and teach you to be a top notch white and slut.

The first lesson is that sluts don’t have anything to hide. They always reveal everything and show off to please. So to start you down that path, tell us all about yourself. You don’t need to reveal identifying information, but help us to all know what we are working with. Describe your body in as much detail, including things like your full measurements, your various clothing sizes, and anything g else you can think of. Then tell us what sexual experiences you have had and what fantasies you have had.

The goal is to open up to all of us and give us all a baseline to work with as we embark on your physical, sexual, and mental training.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 03:06 PM   #5
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Good on you for wanting to make a change!

If you are looking for workouts you can do at home then have a look at my signature, that should give you somewhere to start with a kinky twist.

Even if you don't have what you see as 'attractive' body to men you can still make yourself alluring to men in the way you dress. You just have to dress well for your body type/size and play to your assets.

How would you describe your typical dress style? What would you wear if you wanted to attract male attention?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 10:27 PM   #6
makemeawhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
So are you mainly looking to develop things sexually? What sort of dares are you looking for? Are you just looking for things to make yourself deseriable and an object? Would you consider doing other dares too?
I would like to develop things both sexually as well as things that would make me a desirable object for men.

Dares that include sexual as well as other general tasks definitely work.

I insist on having as many men cum in my mouth, pussy, AND asshole as possible. I want to beg for it and insist that no rubbers be used. I want to be made into a true cum dump/whore
Likes: Being a whore, semi-public dares, being filled with cum, bondage, nipple play/torture, double/triple penetration

Limits: Piss, Scat, Blood, Tattoos, Family, Friends, Illegal Activity, Pics (temporary), Audio, Video,

Toys: Household Objects
Old 11-26-2017, 10:28 PM   #7
makemeawhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
go for a walk every day. start with 1km.
add 0.5km a day for the rest of the month.

start with 25 situps, press ups, jumping jacks, lunges, star jumps, high kicks and toe touches. add 25 each day until your in shape.
Will start doing this tomorrow!

Thank you!

I insist on having as many men cum in my mouth, pussy, AND asshole as possible. I want to beg for it and insist that no rubbers be used. I want to be made into a true cum dump/whore
Likes: Being a whore, semi-public dares, being filled with cum, bondage, nipple play/torture, double/triple penetration

Limits: Piss, Scat, Blood, Tattoos, Family, Friends, Illegal Activity, Pics (temporary), Audio, Video,

Old 11-26-2017, 10:34 PM   #8
makemeawhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Congratulations on starting the next chapter in your life and having the courage to ask for help with your explorations. I’m sure we can all keep you jay and teach you to be a top notch white and slut.

The first lesson is that sluts don’t have anything to hide. They always reveal everything and show off to please. So to start you down that path, tell us all about yourself. You don’t need to reveal identifying information, but help us to all know what we are working with. Describe your body in as much detail, including things like your full measurements, your various clothing sizes, and anything g else you can think of. Then tell us what sexual experiences you have had and what fantasies you have had.

The goal is to open up to all of us and give us all a baseline to work with as we embark on your physical, sexual, and mental training.
Thank you, I can't wait to be a top notch whore.

My body is average, I've got dark brown hair, black eyes, average build, I used to be skinnier but have gained a lot of weight over the last few years due to stress, injury from athletics, and just not being able to take care of myself as much as I would like to. My bust is 36C, waist is 34 inches, and around 50 inch hips. I wear a Size 18 in Pants, L to XL in shirts. My height is 5'7

As for sexual experiences, I've had a few but nothing exciting.

Old 11-26-2017, 10:38 PM   #9
makemeawhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Good on you for wanting to make a change!

If you are looking for workouts you can do at home then have a look at my signature, that should give you somewhere to start with a kinky twist.

Even if you don't have what you see as 'attractive' body to men you can still make yourself alluring to men in the way you dress. You just have to dress well for your body type/size and play to your assets.

How would you describe your typical dress style? What would you wear if you wanted to attract male attention?
I'll definitely look at your signature.

I typically wear jeans and shirts, so casual and a dress once in a while. I'd probably start wearing deeper V-Necks, skirts, more dresses, etc.

Old 11-26-2017, 10:42 PM   #10
Pyro_light

Create a buttplug out candle wax. You can do this by melting down candles and putting them in a loaf pan. You can then use the pure wax and sculpt the desired size. Now, everything you go on a run/walk pop in your new toy.

Terribly sorry about my grammar exhausted ATM.

I'll try almost anything once but so far heres my list
Pyro_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 10:43 PM   #11
Heshem123

Sent you a message. A response would be appreciated greatly.
Heshem123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:33 AM   #12
itakeorders

Send a message via Yahoo to itakeorders

How is your first day going? I'd love to help you out with your workouts, food and motivation.
Kik: itakeorders
itakeorders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:38 PM   #13
makemeawhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro_light View Post
Create a buttplug out candle wax. You can do this by melting down candles and putting them in a loaf pan. You can then use the pure wax and sculpt the desired size. Now, everything you go on a run/walk pop in your new toy.

Terribly sorry about my grammar exhausted ATM.
I'll stop by and purchase candles tomorrow. You mean a bread loaf pan? And how do I sculpt the size? Just with a knife or peeler?

Old 11-27-2017, 10:39 PM   #14
makemeawhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heshem123 View Post
Sent you a message. A response would be appreciated greatly.
Replied to your message.

Old 11-27-2017, 10:41 PM   #15
makemeawhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by itakeorders View Post
How is your first day going? I'd love to help you out with your workouts, food and motivation.
It didn't go as well as I had planned. I wasn't able to register much on my fitbit and I was caught up with work and classes all day so it was tougher then expected.

The following user says Thank You to makemeawhore for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fitness, slut, whore