Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-27-2016, 02:44 PM   #1
DirtyDiaperBoy69

Talking Week long 24/7 Diaper Extravaganza!

So, I'm going to start by saying that this won't be happening for about 2 months! I've received news that around new year, I will have a week to myself which is when I will do this. I just wanted to post this now as I've been really excited ever since hearing this news and have been thinking about this all day.

This dare will include some sissy/feminization/crossdressing aspects as they are a fetish I want to explore further.

In this post, I will try to explain everything in the best detail and provide as much info as possible. Right now, I don't really own anything supply wise as I have only just moved into uni about a month ago so I will be buying stuff fresh for this dare.

Supplies
-This butt plug (chosen as I want to start stretching my ass):https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...=AMD330E43X8LH
-This enema kit:https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...A2GO551LTLKXSQ
-This castor oil:https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...A2U53NIF78170H
-This onesie:http://www.cuddlz.com/cuddlz-pink-bi...-short-onesie/
-These plastic pants:http://www.cuddlz.com/pink-kitty-pri...r-adults-abdl/
-These booster pads:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bambino-Mio...r+booster+pads
-These diapers (never tried abenas before but I've read about great absorbency levels and comfort so I wanted to give them a try):https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Clothing
Home: Day diaper (diaper+2 boosters), plastic pants, onesie, tights.
Public: Day diaper, plastic pants, panties, bra, onesie, tights, tight jeans, saggy jumper
Night Time: Normal diaper, plastic pants, onesie

Standard Rules
-Must be in diapers 24/7 (dare permitting)
-Change into day diaper at 9-10AM and into night diaper at 9-10PM
-Eat metamucil each day
-Must let go pee when feel the slightest urge (basically going incontinent pee wise)
-Not allowed to poop without the use of laxative/enema.
-Must complete 1 dare from the list every 2 days
-Must be in public at least 4 hours per day
-Allowed 3 diapers per day + night diaper (dare permitting)
-Must eat 2 jars of baby food and a baby "snack" each day
-Drink 500ml of water/formula milk per hour everyday

The Dares
1. This dare will start about 2 days before my alone time. For two days before this week long dare begins I must not poop and bulk up on fibery foods and metamucil. On the first day when I wake up at 9 AM and change into my day diaper I must have take a max dose of castor oil and drink 3 cups of green tea.I must also take a diuretic with the first water of this day. At 9.30 AM I must catch the bus into my nearest city (half hour ride) and spend the rest of the day, until 5-6 PM in the city. During this time I am allowed 1 change at 3 PM (if I start leaking I must add a diaper on top). However, if I mess before 12 PM I must poke small holes through my diaper and take off my plastic pants when I change and must stay like this until I get home were I can put a diaper on over top of the hole filled diaper until I change for night time.I must also go into a shop and buy some lingerie or bodysuit from the women's section and if they ask who its for I must tell them that my diaper leaked and I need new underwear (I am a guy btw so yeah...). Also, once I get home, as I'm changing into my night diaper, I must insert 3 bananas and my butt plug and not remove the plug until the morning. If I make it past 12 PM I can change at 3 PM into a normal diaper spend the rest of my day browsing the shops and change normally into a night diaper at 9 PM.

2. For day no.2 the dare will begin at 11 AM. I will insert a 2 marshmallows, banana, 2 marshmallows, banana, 2 marshmallows up my rear and plug with a kotex. I will then go to my local supermarket and buy my food and any other shopping that I need for the rest of the week. I must spend half an hour at the supermarket and if I mess before I leave I must buy a pair of women's tight fitting trousers. I must also change and give myself an enema plugged with my butt plug in the store toilets and change into the women's trousers. I will then be allowed to go home and pull the plug and must stay in that diaper until 9 PM (if it leaks I must add another on top). If I don't mess in the store, when I get home I can change out of my diaper and spend the rest of the day in peace. Well, until 4 PM. If I messed in the store or made it all the way home it doesn't matter. The next part of the dare must be completed. I must take a small 0.5L enema and take off all diapers and put on 10 layers of panties. If I can last ten minutes I can expell in the toilet, diaper back up and chill out for the rest of the day. If I can't hold it, I must dress back up but without a diaper (keeping the panties on and dressing up into "public" clothes). I must spend 2 hours out in public, I can go back to the supermarket, go to the game store, you name it... But did I mention that I'll be skipping the plastic pants when I dress back up. Lets hope 10 layers of panties is enough (remember that I'll be drinking half a litre of water per hour xD). Anyway, once the two hours are up I can finally go home, take the panties off, diaper up and chill out.

3. Movie Day!!! Time to go see a film, padded, of course. 2 hours before the film starts I must take the max dose of castor oil. When the trailers start, I can change my diaper but must do the same marshmallow, banana and kotex thing as the day before as I'm changing. Once the film is over I can do a bit of shopping. I need to buy some rope, chain and padlocks. I can change 2 hours after the film finishes. In bed that night I must have a 1L enema and tie and lock myself into bed using ice locks (search them on google if you're interested in using them yourself). Looks like this will be a fun night xD.

Of course, this isn't happening for about 2 months so any suggestions/alterations that anyone wants to suggest feel free to post them. I'm willing to provide pics to anyone who wants them. I'll be bumping this thread when the time comes to actually do it and I will provide detailed feedback of each day. So I think that's it for now (I will update the daily dares probably tomorrow or Saturday). So, like i said, any suggestions/alterations please leave below.

Kik: altoid48 feel free to dm me dares. I always send proof!
IG: diaperedpiggy

Full list of Likes, Limits and Supplies

PM Dares With Picture Proof
If you ever pm me a dare I'll always send you a report along with a non face picture.

Last edited by DirtyDiaperBoy69; 10-30-2016 at 03:36 AM. Reason: 1. Added 3 dares.
DirtyDiaperBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
24/7, diaper, extreme, incontinence, poop