Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2021, 08:59 AM   #1
Cookie_slave

Default F/19 I'm Home alone, give me rules and dares

Hey everyone!
Happy New Year!

I'm home alone for a week so I think it would be more fun if I had some rules or dares from all of you!

I will try to do everything, if it is within my limits and if there is enough time, I will try to write more reports! If I can't do something, I will write to you here or on the PM for punishment.
To make it easier for you to give rules or dares, you can easily give forest, chores or electronics dares. In the signature you can also see what I like and what is my limit!

Loves: Bondage Hypnosis Bladder/Sleep-control Toilet-dares Petplay Alcohol Humiliation/Degrading Watching-humiliation denied

Dislikes: Messy Corner-time Toothpaste and similar age-play

Limits: Full Public Friends/family Permanent Poo Pictures/video/audio Stupid orders Blood Blackmail Illegal Sharing accounts & devices drink piss Hard pain
Time Limit: Orgasm (Denied-14.03)

PM DARES
My calendar Add something please
Cookie_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cookie_slave for this post:
Old 01-01-2021, 11:09 AM   #2
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Bladder control... I wonder if it is possible to not use the same toilet twice to pee, or at least a rule you can't use the same toilet until you have used other ones X times, where X is 1 more toilet than is in your house.

Combine this with if you leave the house you must be plugged, and you will have some interesting outings just to go pee.

Can't make it somewhere? There is always nature :-D
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 01:09 PM   #3
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Drink a few glasses of water and keep constantly drinking small amounts using the toilet normally. Each time you use it do an edge after finishing. After doing this for half a day, double the amount you drink and continue with edging after peeing. Then after 30 min, you are not allowed to use the toilet anymore until you have edge 5 times and cum once humping your pillow naked.Enjoy and happy new year!
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 02:13 PM   #4
MasterfromDenmark

This should be interesting
MasterfromDenmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 02:34 PM   #5
Cookie_slave

Thank you for the dares! I'll start tomorrow this two! By the way, I encourage you to keep giving me dares please!
In about 3 hours I will be going to bed, it's 10:34 p.m in my country. so you can give me some night dares!

Loves: Bondage Hypnosis Bladder/Sleep-control Toilet-dares Petplay Alcohol Humiliation/Degrading Watching-humiliation denied

Limits: Full Public Friends/family Permanent Poo Pictures/video/audio Stupid orders Blood Blackmail Illegal Sharing accounts & devices drink piss Hard pain

PM DARES
Old 01-01-2021, 02:43 PM   #6
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Add what toys you have to your signature.
Old 01-01-2021, 02:53 PM   #7
Cookie_slave

I have no place in the signature, but I can write here what I wrote to one person and emphasize it so that it is visible.

I don't have any very erotic things because I don't live alone and I wouldn't have anywhere to hide them, but I have 2 pair handcuffs, a few ropes.

For various tasks, I usually use household utensils or some things (e.g. for ball-gag some cloth or panties)

PM DARES
Old 01-01-2021, 02:55 PM   #8
MasterfromDenmark

You don't happen to have a buttplug do you ?

Edit: I guess not. Anything you can use instead ?
Old 01-01-2021, 03:04 PM   #9
Cookie_slave

The only thing I can call a buttplug is the one with a cat tail, only the tail cloth is a bit torn but I think it will do. I haven't mentioned it because I haven't used it in a long time.

As for petplay stuff, I also have a collar and leash and cat ears!

PM DARES
Old 01-01-2021, 03:10 PM   #10
MasterfromDenmark

I added something. Have fun
Old 01-01-2021, 03:13 PM   #11
Cookie_slave

Thanks for your dare!

PM DARES
Old 01-01-2021, 03:23 PM   #12
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Before you go to bed tonight you stand in a corner wearing only your panties. Spread your legs slightly and wait 5 min with your hands on your head. Then rub yourself through the panties until you cum, wait 2- 5 min, rub again to cum, wait 2-5 min and rub again to cum. Your panty should be soaked by now.

Now undress the panties and turn them inside out. Use them as a gag and get on all four kneel, put your hands up and sit like a sweet little doggy for 10 min gagged and horny. Now spit the panties on the floor and lick them, pick them up with your mouth, touch and move them with your nose, i.e. play with them like a small dog.

Finally get the panties in your mouth again, get in your bed and cuddle in, then finger your ass and pussy until you cum hard and wet. Continue playing and cumming until you fall asleep.

Enjoy and happy new year
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 03:49 PM   #13
Cookie_slave

I'm not able to cum until the end of the week, so I'm not able to do these dare parts. In addition, I got a dare to have a leash attached to the table leg for an hour. And when I go to bed I have to sleep on the floor. I can accept more nocturnal dares, but if it goes against other dares, I move it to another night. Look at my calendar, feel free to add something.

PM DARES
Old 01-01-2021, 03:52 PM   #14
bee9
getDare Succubus

During the dare week you can pee only in a forest wearing a single item of clothing.
Old 01-01-2021, 04:10 PM   #15
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Drink 2 L of water in the next hour. Until tomorrow morning you can not use a toilet anymore. If you need to pee, you do it in a bowl, which you will keep close to you. In that case you have to ask for a punishment tomorrow morning.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk