Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-13-2020, 11:18 AM   #1
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Default A Weekend of Kink - Weekend Control Service (All Genders)

A Weekend of Kink - Weekend Control Service (All Genders)

As a dominant that has had a variety of submissives under me over the last few years, I came to the realization that often the relationships do not tend to work over longer periods. This is often a combination of factors from both me and from the submissive.

However, I concluded that the two main reasons why serious slaves bail out are the following:
  1. A lack of time
  2. Too little knowledge of what it takes to be a submissive for a dominant

To solve these problems I came with the following idea. Why don't I start a service for beginning subs or for subs with a lack of time to experience being controlled (with schedules) 24/7 for a weekend. This way, many more submissives can enjoy the experience of submitting to a dominant and unexperienced subs can experience what it is like to submit.

The Idea

Stepping into the live of servitude is a big step, it really is! It can be thrilling and scary at the same time. You can feel nervous beyond believe while being as happy as you will ever be. It certainly isn't for everyone. This service will give you some 'no-strings attached'* experience that can help you to decide what your next step will be.

The idea is to be controlled 24/7 during the weekend (or your day off). However, I do realize that not everyone can handle or can get a full weekend for themselves, so to accommodate more people, three options are available.
  1. 24 hours
  2. 48 hours
  3. 48 hours or more

I feel like 24 hours is the minimum to get in the zone where you need to be.

The time spent as a submissive will only include three things. Your tasks, your breaks and sleep.

The tasks will be based around your likes and your expertise in these kinks. Be realistic about this. If you say that you want the focus to be on extreme CBT, you will get that. If you then cannot handle it, your fun weekend will be ruined as you can simply not comply with the tasks. You will be busy with your kinks for at least 12 hours a day, probably more. Don't overestimate your skills! The breaks are literally breaks to go to the toilet, eat and relax or to prepare for you next task. This is not a time to surf the internet, play a video game or watch a movie! The sole reason you have breaks is to get you ready for the next kinky thing. Be prepared for that as well. Regarding sleeping, we will discuss how long you are allowed to sleep. The reason for this is simple: everybody has different sleeping patterns.

How does it work?

So, are you interested? Do you feel like this is something for you? Good! Now let's talk about how this is going to work. First of all, you need to contact me via getDare messaging with at least the following things:
  • Extensive list of likes
  • Your experience for your likes
  • Your experience as a slave in general
  • What you want to get out of this
  • Experiences of tasks you have done and how it made you feel
  • Ideas you want to involve

This is the absolute minimum I need to start. The more you tell, the better I can make this experience for me. After this, we will start to talk. I need to understand you, you need to trust me. Many things will be discussed, such as limitations, your concerns, how we are going to make sure you are going through with the task etc.; we aren't going to leave anything to luck.

After this, we are going to start scheduling. How long, what to involve, when, where, etc. I will make a schedule for you, with your input of course, for you to follow during the weekend. We will set ground rules as well, but we will discuss that in the PM.

As said, the more I know, the better the experience is going to be. Don't be afraid to sent me pages and pages of text; I prefer that to the one-liners! Shallow responses will not be answered. I am putting a lot of time into this, I expect you to do the same!

What do you need to be?

Of course, there are somethings you need to be before starting this. As I said before, we are going to rough it. At times it might not be pleasant and you might struggle. To ensure that this is as good of an experience as possible, you need to be the following things:

- Be Realistic!: Be realistic about what you can handle and be realistic of how much can be done in the time period! The last thing we need is that it is too much for you!
- Be Aware!: As said, this is not for everyone. Know that if you start this weekend, I expect you to go through with it. You might dislike parts, but that is part of the experience as well (as is it part of being a submissive for a dominant).
- Be Open!: This is a challenging experience and if you are not entering with an open mind, it is going to fail for sure!
- Be Honest: Don't lie to me. Don't be a faker! Don't make me put all this work in, for you to disregard it as nothing. I do this, for my own enjoyment of course, but also to help you experience what you want to experience. Realize that!
- Be Respectful: When you participate, I am going to be the dominant and expect to be treated as such. Of course, it will be a lot different then if you were my slave, but still I expect to be called Sir and for you to be polite. You will of course be able to speak freely about almost everything.
- Be Excited: If you aren't excited for it, it is not going to work!

End

So, you feel like this is something for you? Than don't wait around and contact me and we can make you have an experience you will never forget!

Master Ebsia

Loves: Sissification, Humiliation, Anal, Being a Dom
Maybe: Public humiliation, piss play
Dislikes: Extreme pain, cbt, sounding
Limits: Needles, family, pictures/videos, cam, blood, poop.
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to ebsia for this post:
Old 08-14-2020, 08:19 AM   #2
Stlfreak83

Default Great post

Great post and idea. I sent you a pm. Very interested.
Stlfreak83 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Stlfreak83 for this post:
Old 08-14-2020, 08:23 AM   #3
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

I love the idea. I'm a bit too busy to do this at the moment but would love to give it a go when I have time.
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sunset-gd for this post:
Old 08-14-2020, 02:24 PM   #4
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan-ide View Post
I love the idea. I'm a bit too busy to do this at the moment but would love to give it a go when I have time.
Don't be afraid to respond, even if you currently don't have the time. Before we can start, we need to talk quite a bit anyway, so this gives us simply more time to work on the weekend .

Old 08-29-2020, 08:13 PM   #5
Boxeater32
Baby Member

Default Interested

Hello, I am interested. I'll send you a PM.
Boxeater32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 08:04 AM   #6
TVC

Hello i have send you a pm. Its a nice idea.
TVC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 09:41 AM   #7
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Due to the extreme amount of applications and the serious time I need to spend to schedule an interesting weekend for the applicants, I will not consider more applications until further notice.

Old 09-03-2020, 03:27 PM   #8
writeformeslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsia View Post
Due to the extreme amount of applications and the serious time I need to spend to schedule an interesting weekend for the applicants, I will not consider more applications until further notice.
Oh no! I just submitted mine. Can I be on like a waiting list?? Or first dibs for the next weekend you are able to start scheduling for??

Dislikes - Corner Time, Kneeling, Stress Positions

Limits - Orgasm Control for extended time, Anything Pee - beyond holding - no wetting, drinking, etc ... No Blood, No Public, No Vaginal Insertions, Nothing with Food/Chemical Play, NO photos
writeformeslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk