Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 09:23 PM   #617
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

SNAP clit SLAP.

I learned my lesson; no picking on Bunny's nipples.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 09:29 PM   #618
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Noooooooooooo.... wrong lesson! Lesson should be to put the rubber bands away!!!!

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-01-2021, 09:34 PM   #619
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

SNAP clit SLAP.

But most of my punishment came from the pinchy things; and all of it was about the nipples. I would I think you were trying to say anything about rubber bands.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 01-01-2021, 10:01 PM   #620
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
SNAP clit SLAP.

But most of my punishment came from the pinchy things; and all of it was about the nipples. I would I think you were trying to say anything about rubber bands.
Cause I'm telling you now. On the clit is pure EVIL. A few at a time is all I can take.

This is your dutiful cold cow checking in. Decided to try to pay off some of those rude combinations of freezing water and cow time. I ended up paying off 3 (15 minutes).

For this, I fished out my knee pads because even kneeling on hard floors is killer for me. Knee pads on, I grabbed two bowls that were wide and deep enough for the C size breasts to fit comfortably in and filled them with cubes of frozen water and regular water so they were about 2/3rds full, knowing my breasts would ultimately displace that water to make the bowls full. Then I left the bowls so the two water forms could mix well to make it the right amount of cold all around.

I placed the strands of stuff growing out of my head into a bun and then grabbed my phone to find a youtube video that would beep every minute so I could know where I was at time wise. Finally I grabbed a box that contained an air fryer I got for Christmas, emptied the contents and placed the two bowls on top of it so they were at a good chest height. And it was time. Pressing play on the video, it counted down 10 seconds before the first minute would start. As the countdown concluded, I placed my cow udders in the cold, cold, fucking cold water. 1 minute takes forever when you want it to just end.

Finally the sweet relief of a beep. Udders out, but staying on all 4's I began to make my cattle call, since it was requested a few times. For the next 4 minutes I could just kneel there on all 4's. My eyes could look at the bowls of water, calling out, taunting that the udders would be back in them soon. I could see drops of water dripping slowly onto the tiled floor below me. To the side I could see the timer counting down slowly as I continued to call out as cows do best.

Rinse and repeat twice to pay off 3 of my 13 debts for that particular combination. Each time the udders were submerged they felt colder, even slightly painful in the last 20 seconds or so of the third round. They are now safely covered in a blanket until the next time I have to pay off that debt.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 01-01-2021, 10:04 PM   #621
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Cause I'm telling you now. On the clit is pure EVIL. A few at a time is all I can take.
Fine, message received (for now). COMBO CAGE TIPTOES

PM Dares

Toys:
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post:
Old 01-01-2021, 10:07 PM   #622
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
Fine, message received (for now). COMBO CAGE TIPTOES
FYI: I will have to use a different confining space than the closet I have designated for the rest of these as there is only room to sit or lay crunched up in the first (due to a low bar for hanging clothes). Do not fret, there is a coat closet that will work for this. Just giving you the heads up on the venue change.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-02-2021, 12:11 AM   #623
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Audio for ItakItak is complete: Done just before midnight to avoid having to use the bowl of shame. As always, you get the unedited, raw recording so you can hear it all.

https://soundgasm.net/u/the_mickie/Liliths-Night-Out

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 01-02-2021, 12:14 AM   #624
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Another day as midnight hits. Saturday is also a Double Keyword Day. Forbidden keywords are: EDGE, MOO, and ROCK

And we're back to having orgasms! Woot! Too many to handle, but woot all the same. I think I'll try to get at least three or four in before falling asleep. We shall see! Luckily I can still sleep in my bed tonight assuming that I don't need to pee halfway through. An empty bucket is attached to my ankle, ready to go.

Required Orgasms: 19
Stimulation Time: 2 hours, 50 minutes
Ruler of the Day: Bluedieblub
Honorific: Your Blueness
Task or Rule: I'll be kind and give you your favourite. Yes that one. The bowl of shame. After all, bunny has not made a restriction for the rule to be light on purpose.

You will tie a bucket to your ankle. 40 centimetres of slack in the rope. Enough for some comfort, but not enough to be away from it far enough. Each time you need to pee, you will do it inside the bucket. You will not empty the bucket at any point during the day. It will slowly get fuller and fuller, and you'll be carrying your shame around all day long.
If it gets full, roll a dice. On a 1-3 pour it into the toilet. On a 4, pour it out over your hands. Dry with toilet paper. On a 5, take a glass and pour that over your body. The remainder according to 4. On a 6? Bunnies wish is granted. Take a shower immediately afterwards. Bunny doesn't always know what's good for her.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-02-2021, 12:27 AM   #625
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thanks for the research bunny! Good to know what the SNAPs do to each place. Have fun with your rule of the day, I at least will have a lovely grin thinking about it

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 12:30 AM   #626
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Thanks for the research bunny! Good to know what the SNAPs do to each place. Have fun with your rule of the day, I at least will have a lovely grin thinking about it
Gee, thanks, Blue. It's not too bad when the bowl is empty!

First orgasm didn't take too long to complete (about 7 minutes). But it did surprise me because I thought after a few days of no orgasms at all that it would happen quicker based on the first day's experience. Used that pinchy thing on my right nipple and let stay on for 10 minutes before taking it off. it will go back on when I start up again.

Orgasms: 1/19
Time Remaining: 2 hours, 42 minutes, 47 seconds

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-02-2021, 12:33 AM   #627
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

How long will that last with all the DRINKs you have to do?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-02-2021, 12:40 AM   #628
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

You know... the trouble with that keyword is I have to wait until I need to pee to consume the next bottle of water, so I can go a while without needing another bathroom break after I've had one. Guess Lola won out on that one.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 01-02-2021, 12:44 AM   #629
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Mmh, lucky you. I don't begrudge you sleeping properly though, sleep is important. The water and torture will come in time Another SNAP to your left calf to not be too ev*l.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-02-2021, 12:45 AM   #630
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thanks for being kind, Your Blueness.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Advertisements