Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-20-2020, 09:43 AM   #61
stephenxl7

Great reports! Really detailed! Keep it up, look forward to reading about your adventures to come!
stephenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 04:31 AM   #62
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

How’s the camping trip going?
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ycoldwater for this post:
Old 08-23-2020, 03:33 PM   #63
Irene

Report walk 6: 21 Aug 2020

Sorry for the delay but the 21 i had no time to write since after the dare we had to punish the girl.

The dare was about walking naked in the forest (as usual nowdays) and and pour water bottles on me.
I started about 0900 in the morning, i took a shower, then still wat i went out of my home and dashed to the forest (i dashed barefoot on gravel).

It took less then 20 min to dry, so i had to hurry to the nearest river (and hurrying mean walk faster, and walk faster barefoot is ouch).
I got the water in the small river then pured on me again, it was a very hot day, and the water keep drying very fast, i think i was out less then two ours, and i used water on me like seven times.
I’m starting get used to walk barefoot.

After that i went home and get dressed back and went to my friend home for the punishment of the girl.

Then the camping trip.

Since i had to stay almost in the nude for the whole tiume, i didn’t pack a lot of stuffs, basically only a towel, a pair of shorts and an halter top and a bikini bottom, beyond the clothes I was wearing (almost the same).
I also packed a lot of sunscreen and bug spray, and a big towel.

Some friends (a girl and two boys) picked me up in their car, and obviously they were interested in knowing why I was barefoot.
I told them i like being shoeless.
I think they noticed also the absence of any kind of bra under the thin alter top.

The journey by car lasted about an hour, then we walked along a main road for another half hour (I did not remember this road of stones), while one of the guys with an off-road vehicle carried everyone's luggage to the place.

Obviously, when I got to the place I had to undress topless, I pretended I wanted to swim in the stream and I took off my shorts first, then the top, remaining bare-chested with only the bottom of the bikini.
And then I ran into the water.
When I came out, obviously more naked than dressed, some guys were watching me happily, while the girls were intrigued too.

I don't know what happened, but shortly thereafter all six girls besides me were topless.
Obviously between the stream and the meadow where the tents were setting up, we were all barefoot.

Everything was very playful and fun, we took a bath in the frozen stream, then we cooked the meat on the grill, and then again in the water because the day was really very hot.
I still had to try hard not to cover my breasts with my hands at first, but then a little for the beer, a little out of habit, everything became easier.
In the evening we cooked more meat and then we got around the fire and me and some of the other girls, who maybe we were a little tipsy, we started dancing, some of us even naked. (me for example).
We went to bed very late, i also think i made out with a guy, but i honestly don't remember.

I entered a tent at random, the challenge was to sleep naked, well I was already naked.
Luckily it was the tent where there were two other girls, and they traded the dare with the fact that I was drunk.

In the morning, however, as soon as the sun woke me up, I went to the stream to take a morning bath in the cold water.
Obviously I woke up the two sleeping girls, they still had the bikini bottom, maintaining a dignity that I had lost, however they followed me and came to take a bath with me, I also convinced them to take off the bottom of the bikini, most of the males were awake anyway, so we put on a show.

The water was freezing cold, it woke me up for sure, but it was also quite torture.
However we decided to remain naked for the rest of the day, so by now we had already been seen, photographed and filmed.
But we have been sworn that photos and videos will remain secret.

Just after lunch, after a last swim, we left.
During the half hour of walking, the other two and I remained naked, I even challenged them to do it barefoot, while the other girls were wearing shorts and shoes, but not their shirts.
It was hard enough for them without shoes on the rocks, but they made it.
I must say that getting dressed to get in the car was sad, it was so fun to be naked, the only thing I would have liked to wear was a pair of shoes, but for me it is forbidden.

And in the end they drove me home where I went straight to sleep after a shower.

In the end they didn't find out about the Dare, they just thought I was a little crazy.

now i'm just wake up, so i took time to write, tomorrow will be the wet clothes dare, so stay tuned.
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Irene for this post:
Old 08-23-2020, 05:26 PM   #64
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Great report again! Sounds like you had a fun trip. Great that you managed to persuade the other girls in for your ice cold morning bath too!
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 10:15 PM   #65
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
Great report again! Sounds like you had a fun trip. Great that you managed to persuade the other girls in for your ice cold morning bath too!
I just persuade them to remove the bikini bottom
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
The following user says Thank You to Irene for this post:
Old 08-25-2020, 05:15 AM   #66
Irene

Yesterday i was a little busy after doing the dare, so i will report it today.

Walk 7, 24 Aug.

What I had to do is get wet while wearing clothes and leave the house, hanging around until they dried, then pour at least four more bottles of water and wait for the clothes to dry.

To get wet, for the first time, I used the water hose, I was wearing a pair of cropped fatigue shorts and a shirt.
under just the bottom of a bikini, I was thinking about putting the top on too but then I thought it would be more fun if the wet shirt revealed something.

It was not very difficult, because of the heat it was also pleasant, and the clothes dried quickly.

After almost 40 minutes I was dry, and I often poured the bottle on myself, but since I couldn't get wet enough, I just entered the stream dressed, and then went out and continued the walk staying close to the water.

I dived in the water at least four more times, and it went well, except the last one that I was scolded by two fishermen, because entering the water I scared the fish.
however, while one was yelling at me the other kept staring at the nipples I know they could see under my wet shirt.

Walk 8, 25 Aug: nipple stress.

The dare:
This would work best with nipple clamps and a chain, but pegs and string should hopefully work.
Go for a walk in just a bra and panties, fill both with ice. Once the ice melts take them off and Peg your nipples with the string hanging between them. Hang your wet underwear on the string and walk around until it dries.
When they are dry you can chose one piece to wear. If you chose the bra then Peg your pussy lips, if you chose th panties, keep your nipples clamped.

First i took some tests, and found that simple clothespins wouldn't hold up, so i took two metal paper pegs and connected them with a thin piece of string, however, metal paper clips are extremely more painful than clothes pegs, so more torture for me.

Since I don't have bras, I don't have enough boobs to justify owning them, instead of panties and bra, I went out in a bikini.
As soon as I reached the edge of the forest I took the three plastic packs with ice out of the cooler.
I had done this before and knew what to expect, I tried not to scream as I put them in position.
Since I knew it would be hard to keep them there until they melted, I bought some plastic handcuffs, the toy ones, but they had their nice key and it was easy to open them even wearing them.
And anyway in case of danger I could easily break them.
Obviously the key was inside an ice cube, I had left only the ring outside to be able to hang it around my neck like a pendent.
So to free myself I had to wait for the key ice to melt.

In this way, then, with one pack of ice on each cup of the bikini and one on the crotch, with my hands cuffed and with the ice cube of the keys going down to my stomach, I started walking.

It was not easy to concentrate on resisting the cold on the private parts and at the same time on walking without putting bare feet on something painful.
The ice took forever to melt and I was about to give up, but in the end, I made it.

Since the bikini was not wet, I decided to take it off and pour over the water of the now melted ice, which was in plastic bags.

Another problem: concentrated on resisting the ice I had wandered through the woods and now I had no idea where I was.

While trying to figure it out, I put in place the second part of the challenge, which was to place the two metal clips on my nipples.
They were already extremely hard from the cold, albeit a little numb.
Those clips bit like hell, before I could do anything else I had to squat down to try and resist the pain.

Then I was able to hang my bikini from the string, increasing the pressure on my nipples.
I started wandering through the woods again, looking for direction, but it was difficult having to endure the constant torture of the nipples, and having to avoid stepping on painful things.

I don't know how long it took the bikini to dry, I didn't keep track of the time, but as soon as I noticed it I quickly removed it, and since I didn't want to feel that pain on my pussy, I kept the clips on my nipples and put the bikini bottom back on.

After some minutes i had to remove the clips, so i failed, so HornyHelen2000 can give me a punishment.

I returned home in topless, i put the bikini top only at the limit of the forest.
The following 7 users say Thank You to Irene for this post:
Old 08-26-2020, 12:18 PM   #67
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Great report! Were your hands cuffed behind you when you had the nipple clamps on?

Be careful to not injure yourself! Ice for too long can cause frostbite, and leaving nipple clamps on for too long can cause injury too. (Unless you have clamps that don’t cut off circulation, I believe)

Now that you’ve done 8 walks, what were your favorite parts? Is there anything that you were surprised you liked?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 01:14 AM   #68
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Hey Irene, you asked for a punishment, so here you go:

Inbite a friend on your walk and meet them at the edge of the woods. Take a bag of pegs and strip baked before they arrive.

Ask them to try and get all the Pegs on your body, then go for a walk. If any fall off along the way, they can give you a spank. Tell them not to hold back.

When you finish your walk, they decide what clothes you can
put back on.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 03:08 AM   #69
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
Hey Irene, you asked for a punishment, so here you go:

Inbite a friend on your walk and meet them at the edge of the woods. Take a bag of pegs and strip baked before they arrive.

Ask them to try and get all the Pegs on your body, then go for a walk. If any fall off along the way, they can give you a spank. Tell them not to hold back.

When you finish your walk, they decide what clothes you can
put back on.
I wil do asap (probably tomorrow, i have to ask priends where they can attend)

hey i'm still here, just was super busy i had no time to write reports (english is not my native linguage so write take me more time) i will report soon...

And...

beacause i missed to report, as punishment i will keep doing my walks, since is still good weater: everyday i will walk barefoot in the forest for a bit, if you want add dares, tell me.
They are punishments you must be cruel and took them from dislikes
Old 09-07-2020, 07:21 AM   #70
Natsu101

Hey Irene!
I've been following your thread for a while, and I love your reports and how adventurous you are!

I thought of a punishment for you, I hope it's not too harsh:
Preparation:
Go to the forest with the following items: clamps that won't fall off (!), string, your house key, handcuffs with a key.
Strip naked and walk through the forest for at least 30 minutes, of this, at least 10 minutes must be on a major path that is frequently used, with a high risk of meeting someone.

After at least 30 minutes, find a place to put your house key where it won't be stolen and you will be able to pick it up with your hands behind your back.

Walk back to where you started and hide your handcuff keys somewhere around there.

Attach two clamps to your pussy, one on each side.
Thread some string through there, and tie it to your big toes (left side - left toe, right side - right toe) so it hurts when standing straight up.
Be careful not to tie the string around your toes too tight, you don't want to cut off circulation.
The goal here is to painfully stretch your pussy lips with every step.
For good measure put a clamp on each nipple as well.

Now, put your hands behind your back and lock on the handcuffs. You have to go find your home key on the other side of the forest, then come back, unlock your handcuffs, and go home.

There's one more rule for your walk though: For every time you hide when a person is approaching, you must find a bunch of stinging nettles (Ortiche) and sit in them for 10 seconds, so your ass and pussy both touch it.

Humiliation or Pain, which do you prefer?

Game Modes (pick at least one):
- Hard Mode: leave the handcuff keys at home and double your walk time.
- Fun with friends: you can take a friend with you, let them attach a leash to your nipple clamps and lead you with it. Everytime you jump out of the way to avoid being seen, they get to whip your pussy, tits or ass 15 times with stinging nettles instead of you sitting in them.
- Exhibitionist: You have to spend as much of your walk as possible on a main path, write at least two humiliating phrases on yourself
- Helpless: Tape your hands into fists when you put on the handcuffs, you have to ask a stranger to retrieve your handcuff key and unlock you (keep a spare at home/with a friend)

I hope you like my punishment, if there's any issue with it let me know, and I'll adjust it ^^

Good luck!

Kik: NatsuOneZeroOne

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

Give me tasks to complete while in home office

LIKES: Chastity, BDSM/Bondage, Anal, light pain, breath control

Punishments: Pee play (also drinking), Pain, Toothpaste, Hot wax, outdoor

Dislikes: Semi-Public, Messy

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Natsu101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 11:26 AM   #71
Irene

so, reports for some of the walks

Walk 9, 26 Aug: little dress.

I was dared to walk barefoot wearing just a little dress, since i have not little dresses, i had to use the only sundress i have, and i never use it because it is really transparent, so i went out almost naked.
I'm not going to mention that I still have trouble walking barefoot and it's still quite painful.
I took one of the usual paths, not overly busy, and actually for the first half of the way the biggest concern was being barefoot and being careful that the dress did not snag and tear.
Ah of course I was naked under the dress, no panties (I don't wear bras usually)
I am not used to exercise, I am skinny by nature and I do not like too much a muscular body, but I tried the exercises of another challenge, namely:

50 jumping jacks
20 crunches
12 burpees
20 mountain climbers
hold plank for 30 seconds

I found a fairly hidden clearing and there I stripped naked.
the ground was quite rough and jumping jacks were very painful for the feet, but I made 50.
Even the crunches, with the bare bottom on the stones, were quite uncomfortable, but i did the 20.
I gave up doing burpees after the first, and i dunno how many time i keep hoilding the plank, but for sure far less than 30 sec.

In the end I was so tired that I lay on the ground for a while, naked.
Suddenly I heard voices, people approaching, my dress was hanging from a nearby branch, but surely if I got up to take it they would have noticed me, while lying down I was covered by grass, not very high, but enough to hide.
my heart was pounding, but eventually they passed away, so I hurried to pick up and put my dress back on and go home.

Walk 10, 27 Aug: old man shirt.

On one of your daily walks wear a men's thin white tank top (like old men wear under a dress shirt). It should be about 3 sizes too big so it hangs loose on you. Cut the bottom off so it hangs halfway between your waist and the bottom of your breast. Take a friend with you and give them a pair of scissors. Each time you meet someone on the trail your friend should cut one inch off the bottom of your shirt. Keep going until the shirt barely covers your nipples then you can walk back home. You will not be naked in front of strangers but they will still see a lot.

The only friend available was a boy, who was pleased to see me half naked anyway, and especially in cutting off shirt flaps he had a good chance to study my small tits up close.
Being very skinny, actually the undershirt did not cover my breasts, so I had to tie the straps to pull it up a bit.
We met at my house and then we went to the woods, my friend was quite amused to see me walking barefoot, arrived at the edge of the wood he made the first cut, at the height of the ribs.
Obviously in making the first cut he widely observed what was under the shirt.
We set out on a path where we would have easily met someone, but after half an hour it was just us, much to his chagrin, because he wanted to cut more pieces of shirt.
After an hour I was tired of walking and not meeting anything and everyone.
I had to look pretty disappointed, so he set out to play truth or dare with me.
Obviously at this point I wanted him to give me a dare.
But instead he proposes to play it at rock, paper, scissors.
Although I actually wanted to lose, because I was more embarrassed to have him do a challenge than to show myself to him, voluntarily losing to rock, paper, scissors is as difficult as winning.
In any case I lost.
Actually he was blown away, because he hadn't thought of anything, but he came up with a pretty good challenge.

He took the flap of the shirt he had cut and made strips of fabric.
He walked me to a tree and tied my wrists to a branch, so that my arms were raised above my head.
Then with one last piece he blindfolds me.
Obviously he asked me first if I wanted to go to a more hidden part of the woods, but I told him it was okay there.
I've known him since we were kids and I trust him enough, so I allowed him to do this.

The challenge was: he would have tickled me, if I had resisted for 30 minutes I would have won, otherwise I would have had to undergo a penance.
I could ask for a 30 second break to recover, but it would cost me 1 inch of shirt, and it wouldn't stop just below the nipples, as planned.

He's really good at tickling, and being blindfolded I couldn't predict where he was going to tickle.
However, she focused on her ribs and belly, then her nipples.
I didn't think this challenge would lead him to manipulate my boobs and I wasn't ready, but I gave myself up to him.
After a quarter of an hour the shirt was completely gone and I was shirtless, with no more possibility of breaks.

It was a somewhat precarious situation, I was topless, tied and blindfolded along a path that is usually busy, with the risk that someone would arrive, also I was laughing loudly because of the tickle, not to mention that I still had many minutes of ordeal, and already my resistance was gone.
I think I lasted no more than a minute later when I submitted to penance.
At that point he freed me from the tree, but kept my hands tied and the bandage, took me behind the tree where a bush would hide us, and made me sit on his legs, making me film as he stroked my back.
To go home he gave me his shirt, after having untied me, and at the end he told me that he would think about penance.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:34 AM   #72
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
Hey Irene!
I've been following your thread for a while, and I love your reports and how adventurous you are!

I thought of a punishment for you, I hope it's not too harsh:
Preparation:
Go to the forest with the following items: clamps that won't fall off (!), string, your house key, handcuffs with a key.
Strip naked and walk through the forest for at least 30 minutes, of this, at least 10 minutes must be on a major path that is frequently used, with a high risk of meeting someone.

After at least 30 minutes, find a place to put your house key where it won't be stolen and you will be able to pick it up with your hands behind your back.

Walk back to where you started and hide your handcuff keys somewhere around there.

Attach two clamps to your pussy, one on each side.
Thread some string through there, and tie it to your big toes (left side - left toe, right side - right toe) so it hurts when standing straight up.
Be careful not to tie the string around your toes too tight, you don't want to cut off circulation.
The goal here is to painfully stretch your pussy lips with every step.
For good measure put a clamp on each nipple as well.

Now, put your hands behind your back and lock on the handcuffs. You have to go find your home key on the other side of the forest, then come back, unlock your handcuffs, and go home.

There's one more rule for your walk though: For every time you hide when a person is approaching, you must find a bunch of stinging nettles (Ortiche) and sit in them for 10 seconds, so your ass and pussy both touch it.

Humiliation or Pain, which do you prefer?

Game Modes (pick at least one):
- Hard Mode: leave the handcuff keys at home and double your walk time.
- Fun with friends: you can take a friend with you, let them attach a leash to your nipple clamps and lead you with it. Everytime you jump out of the way to avoid being seen, they get to whip your pussy, tits or ass 15 times with stinging nettles instead of you sitting in them.
- Exhibitionist: You have to spend as much of your walk as possible on a main path, write at least two humiliating phrases on yourself
- Helpless: Tape your hands into fists when you put on the handcuffs, you have to ask a stranger to retrieve your handcuff key and unlock you (keep a spare at home/with a friend)

I hope you like my punishment, if there's any issue with it let me know, and I'll adjust it ^^

Good luck!
mhm.. staing too many time with pussy lips clamped and also nipples clamped with hands cuffed is not safe.
i like the style.
Old 09-07-2020, 12:26 PM   #73
Natsu101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene View Post
mhm.. staing too many time with pussy lips clamped and also nipples clamped with hands cuffed is not safe.
i like the style.
Glad you like it - it might work if you use relatively weak clamps, I've had clothespins on my nipples for over an hour before. Granted, it won't be pleasant.
Since I don't have a pussy, I can't really judge what's unsafe/too painful or not :P
Other than that, you could shorten the walk time and stick to the main path maybe?

Edit: alternatively just go for the "fun with friends" and have your friend move the clamps every 10 minutes or so

Currently LOCKED for Locktober, please don't give me dares that involve stroking etc. ^^

LIMITS: Full Public, Family, Kids, Permanent, Scat, Face, Social Suicide, Heavy Pain

MY TOYS
Old 09-07-2020, 12:54 PM   #74
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsu101 View Post
Glad you like it - it might work if you use relatively weak clamps, I've had clothespins on my nipples for over an hour before. Granted, it won't be pleasant.
Since I don't have a pussy, I can't really judge what's unsafe/too painful or not :P
Other than that, you could shorten the walk time and stick to the main path maybe?

Edit: alternatively just go for the "fun with friends" and have your friend move the clamps every 10 minutes or so
i will try with a friend, i had already the clothespins there, it was a real torture, but i can magane, and i like being at someone mercy
Old 09-07-2020, 12:57 PM   #75
Natsu101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene View Post
i will try with a friend, i had already the clothespins there, it was a real torture, but i can magane, and i like being at someone mercy
Nice, looking forward to hearing your report
You should probably tell your friend to bring gloves, if they don't want their hands to burn from the nettles

MY TOYS

Advertisements
Kink Talk