Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2020, 09:34 AM   #31
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
Thankyou! It’s been raining all day today but it’s meant to be dry tomorrow so I’ll do it tomorrow and report back
Great! Looking forward to your report...
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 02:35 AM   #32
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Just wondering if you've done this yet?

One thing I should have mentioned before - I think you should get out running even (or especially if) it is raining: again, wear as little as possible rather than trying to cover up for this...!

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Old 08-20-2020, 11:59 AM   #33
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
Just wondering if you've done this yet?

One thing I should have mentioned before - I think you should get out running even (or especially if) it is raining: again, wear as little as possible rather than trying to cover up for this...!
I did this about an hour ago after work! It left me bloody exhausted haha. I had on (very short) black shorts and a white crop top, i didn’t wear any underwear and i imagine as I was running you could probably see my underboob. It normally takes me about 35 minutes to run 5k so i ran for 20 before stopping in a bit of woods to do the other exercises, so far so good. The 3 rounds of the exercises were what made me get pretty tired. I’m not sure how long it took i forgot to look at my watch but it felt like forever, probably because most of the time i kept stopping to look around because i was scared someone would just appear. A couple of dogs did actually go past me and I thought a few times their owners would appear but they never did, i was quite far in the wood bit and i think the dogs were just exploring. The jumping jacks were the easiest of the exercises however were probably the most degrading to do naked as i feel like its one of the only exercises that completely shows off your body and my big tits hurt after a while of bouncing up and down. The push ups i find the hardest and i did collapse on the floor twice. Edging wise I find it quite hard with just my fingers and it took a while, especially to get the first edge, the second and third seemed to come a bit quicker as my clit got more sensitive. After however long it was that i was in the woods doing the exercises i put my clothes back on, relieved that if someone walked past now at least i was dressed and carried on running back to my house. When i got in i used my wand to edge again which came a lot quicker than it did with my fingers before jumping in my shower. The coldest my shower goes is 30 degrees celcius, I quite like a cold shower and normally have it around 32/33 degrees but i lowered it to 30, and i could actually tell how much colder it was but it was nice and refreshing, until i got too cold haha.

I’m having an operation in two weeks so i dont wanna go out running in the rain before then as i dont want to risk getting ill and my op being cancelled but after my op I’m more than happy to go do this in the rain! Thanks!
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 02:03 PM   #34
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
I did this about an hour ago after work! It left me bloody exhausted haha. I had on (very short) black shorts and a white crop top, i didn’t wear any underwear and i imagine as I was running you could probably see my underboob. It normally takes me about 35 minutes to run 5k so i ran for 20 before stopping in a bit of woods to do the other exercises, so far so good. The 3 rounds of the exercises were what made me get pretty tired. I’m not sure how long it took i forgot to look at my watch but it felt like forever, probably because most of the time i kept stopping to look around because i was scared someone would just appear. A couple of dogs did actually go past me and I thought a few times their owners would appear but they never did, i was quite far in the wood bit and i think the dogs were just exploring. The jumping jacks were the easiest of the exercises however were probably the most degrading to do naked as i feel like its one of the only exercises that completely shows off your body and my big tits hurt after a while of bouncing up and down. The push ups i find the hardest and i did collapse on the floor twice. Edging wise I find it quite hard with just my fingers and it took a while, especially to get the first edge, the second and third seemed to come a bit quicker as my clit got more sensitive. After however long it was that i was in the woods doing the exercises i put my clothes back on, relieved that if someone walked past now at least i was dressed and carried on running back to my house. When i got in i used my wand to edge again which came a lot quicker than it did with my fingers before jumping in my shower. The coldest my shower goes is 30 degrees celcius, I quite like a cold shower and normally have it around 32/33 degrees but i lowered it to 30, and i could actually tell how much colder it was but it was nice and refreshing, until i got too cold haha.

I’m having an operation in two weeks so i dont wanna go out running in the rain before then as i dont want to risk getting ill and my op being cancelled but after my op I’m more than happy to go do this in the rain! Thanks!
Great report! Yes it’s a pretty intense set of exercises but it covers most muscle groups and must feel really sensual doing naked. The run is more of a warm-up...
It’s a shame you can’t get your shower right down to cold tap level - it would be a really exhilarating experience for you. If you have some outside space a hose-down would be an alternative!

Totally understood about the rain but I reckon you’d enjoy it when you feel up for it...!

As sub:

Old 08-21-2020, 04:29 AM   #35
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

For the next 5 days, go on a 5 k run every day. Drink ample amounts of water before so you are bursting when you go. Wear a loose shirt, no bra, decent panties, and a short skirt

The goal is to train yourself to pee while running. So this is how you'll pee half way the track
on day 1: pee directly after stopping
on day 2: pee while slowly walking
on day 3: pee while walking at a steady pace
on day 4: pee while you keep running
on day 5: pee while going at your maximum speed.

Enjoy!

Last edited by ltakltak; 08-22-2020 at 06:49 AM. Reason: correction of day 5
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 03:27 AM   #36
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
For the next 5 days, go on a 5 k run every day. Drink ample amounts of water before so you are bursting when you go. Wear a loose shirt, no bra, decent panties, and a short skirt

The goal is to train yourself to pee while running. So this is how you'll pee half way the track
on day 1: pee directly after stopping
on day 2: pee while slowly walking
on day 3: pee while walking at a steady pace
on day 4: pee while you keep running
on day 5: keep while going at your maximum speed.

Enjoy!
I actually can already pee at the same time as running but I’m happy to follow this for the next 5 days anyway. Thanks!
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bexx for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exercise, exercise control, gym, hidden public, swim