Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-21-2019, 05:50 PM   #16
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimisticSub View Post
I am only allowed to drink water until I reach my target weight.
You don't seem to be serious... pity
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 06:10 PM   #17
OptimisticSub

Sorry, maybe you misunderstood. I am only allowed to have water to drink. I’m eating as well. Only having water to drink will just mean I cut out soda and coffee. I’m very serious about responsible weight loss and about following my rules until I get there.
F/32, submits to men. Likes: Rules for sleeping, study, shower, diet control, corner time, under clothing bondage, traditional discipline (soap, fig, belt etc), forced to do dares to be free of rules.
Punish: make me regret my likes, pain (clit, pussy, nipple torture), forced exercise, messy, food in ass, piss, bladder control, diapering.
Items: live alone, supermarket stuff, household items.
Limits: permanent, public, work, pics, sexual (I’m asexual), getting sick, hypno
Rules
OptimisticSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 09:38 PM   #18
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Sir Magnetic, thank you so much for my new exercise rules! I am so hot thinking about them but I don’t know why because it might just be hell. Sir, it is a static exercise bike so I will do as you say and attach the dildo. I have no idea how that is going to feel.
Be sure to report here on that!

Quote:
I made the weighted nipple clamps tonight. To keep with the exercise theme I used tennis balls as weights. They don’t sound heavy but I tried for a second and it hurt so much.
You know why is that?

Tennis balls bounce a lot! Each time they bounce, the pain should be incredible! So I do hope that you inserted two tennis balls, not one, hanging from each nipple (each on its own thread)!

Quote:
My tits are sensitive so I am really scared of attaching them for five minutes. I did the first day on the bike before your post so without the added torture but I will do it with the added dildo and clamps when I wake up tomorrow. Also I am sorry Sir for not having exactly the items you wanted. I will order some actual weights from Prime. I’ll report back after I do my exercise.
Actually, don't worry about the weights... The dual tennis ball per nipple sounds like a much better idea! But, if you ordered them already, let them get to you and try them out... So we can compare them. Then report to us the results!

Your tits are sensitive that you are scared to attach weight to them for 5 minutes? Imagine doing it for an hour!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 12:45 AM   #19
OptimisticSub

I did the first day of my new, more interesting exercise regime on my static bike this morning. As a reminder I have to strap a dildo to the seat of the exercise bike and nipple clamps with two tennis balls dangling from strings under each clamp.

I mounted the bike and attached the clamps to my sorry tits. The first thing I found is that because I am so fat my naked tits sag so as soon as I started peddling my thighs knocked off the clamps, so I had to stop and make a sling for each tit with a scarf and tie it at the back of my neck. I then reapplied the clamps and started five mins. The grinding from the dildo was just bearable - it was uncomfortable and made me hot and soaking wet but I have low libido so it was more that I just got off on the intense discomfort. I can’t wait to continue my training and build up to 60 minutes. Really happy to have discovered a new like: insertion plus cycling! My tits didn’t fare so well. They hate to be clamped. My crushed nipples send searing pain all over my tits and it is pure punishment to me. Add to it the tennis balls which spent the whole time jiggling about with the movement of my body and bashing against each other like some crazy ball machine firing continuously. The whole pain intensified at each peddle. It felt like putting them on again each time. Like there was no opportunity to hold still and get used to it. My tits are still sore and shooting pain now. I don’t know how I will manage building up to 20 minutes and after that although I will have to take them off between 20 minute clampings for the blood flow, how I will do an hour I don’t know. But I suppose that is what my training is for - slowly building up. The five minutes just seemed to go on forever. It felt more like ten minutes. By the end I was so hot with the pain of the dildo grinding in my pussy and the tennis balls giving me a new shot of nipple pain every time I peddled, that I felt like I had spent an hour doing heavy aerobic exercise.. I had to lie down because I felt crazy from the pain and heat. So I’m really sorry that I took the pain so badly and wasn’t in a subbier place. I was just a fat bitch on a hot sweaty workout. I’m so grateful this is part of a long term training plan so I can keep working on those nipples so they know their place and love their pain.

Today was day 2
Day 1-3 ... 5 minutes
Day 4 ... Rest
Day 5-7 ... 10 minutes
Day 8 ... Rest
Day 9-11 ... 15 minutes
Day 12 Rest
Day 13-15 20 minutes
Day 16 Rest
Day 27-19 25 minutes
Day 20 Rest
Day 21-23 30 minutes
Day 24 Rest
Day 25-27 40 minutes
Day 28 Rest
Day 29-31 50 minutes
Day 32 Rest
Day 33-35 60 minutes
Day 36 Rest

Afterwards, use the same schedule, 60 minutes of cycling for 3 days, following by a rest day
F/32, submits to men. Likes: Rules for sleeping, study, shower, diet control, corner time, under clothing bondage, traditional discipline (soap, fig, belt etc), forced to do dares to be free of rules.
Punish: make me regret my likes, pain (clit, pussy, nipple torture), forced exercise, messy, food in ass, piss, bladder control, diapering.
Items: live alone, supermarket stuff, household items.
Limits: permanent, public, work, pics, sexual (I’m asexual), getting sick, hypno
Rules
OptimisticSub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to OptimisticSub for this post:
Old 07-22-2019, 05:25 AM   #20
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Time for some creativity! make two drawings of yourself, 1 as you look presently, and 1 as you will look when you make your target weight. If you draw so well that you are afraid to be recognized, don't draw your face. Otherwise, there is really no excuse, is there?
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ltakltak for this post:
Old 07-22-2019, 11:46 AM   #21
Magnetic
Account Banned

Good job! Excellent report! Keep both things up that way!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk