Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2013, 08:57 AM   #1
Laara
Baby Member

Default Long-term sissy slave looking for dares

Hi all! My name is Lara and I've been into feminization, crossdressing quite some time now. What I miss in my life is for someone or more people to give me dares/assignments/tasks to complete, both short- and long-term.

The biggest problem I have is that I am too affraid to show me in public even though I would like to get over that. I have been out a couple of times to the bar/restaurant and even at some clubs but still every time I'm going out I'm getting cold feet

There are at the moment 5 people in my life that knows about me. These are:
My girlfriend - She has been with me through the whole thing and supports me a lot. She does not know about this site but she knows I'm a bit kinky.

My girlfriends sister - I just told her that I like to dress up like a girl, act like one and go out to parties etc, and she is trying to take it in atm. She doesn't know about anything else than that, she doesn't know about my kinky sides. My girlfriend does not know that her sister knows though :P

3 of my close male friends - Told one of them a long time ago and he has been very supportive and he knows a little of my kinky sides. The other two I just told them and they took it also very good, they do not know about any of my kinky sides.

I have been very disciplined before but now I'm loosing the grip. I used to wear panties all the time before, dress up more on a regular basis than now.

So if you have anything for me please let me know. I would like to get back on track!

I also have kik for easier contact if anyone would like that

Thanks!

Likes: Semi-Public, Anal, Cum, Long-term, Soft Pain, Denial, Chastity, Humiliation, Spanking

Limits (Would like to push them a little): Public, Friends involvement, Permanent, Pain

Dislike: Poo, Toilet, Pee, Diaper, Family, Extreme Pain, Scat, Wedgie

Toys: 4x Anal plugs, 1 small, 2 medium (1 with vibrator), 1 large, 2 Dildos (1 Big with prop and 1 medium normal), Chastity CB-6000
Laara is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
assignments, crossdress, feminization, sissy