Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-31-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
snowpro2000

Default Can you ladies make a 19 year old male a female?

will do anything to be feminized, here for I need your help. I will do any dares, being posted that are relevant to feminization. I have no objects, or clothing yet. so that is something you have to decide as well and what sizes, my male jeans size is 34,34. shirts are medium. I am going to buy the objects that u tell me to buy and the clothing that matches your description, after I received, 15 posts, Ill send you my final outcome with a picture.
snowpro2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:23 AM   #2
God_Of_Masters
getDare Sweetheart

Since this is one of your biggest like, what are your limits ?? Or is it that anything goes as long as its related to feminization ??
"Many women who claim to care about 'inequality' are nonetheless champions when it comes to studiously ignoring the inequalities that favor themselves. What feminists refer to as the 'backlash' is not against women's gaining equality. It is against the fact that a lot of women are getting to have their cake and eat it too: equality when it's convenient, tradition when it's convenient."

~-Linney Uston

God_Of_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:24 AM   #3
snowpro2000

anything that relates to feminization, just no permanent pains or blood
snowpro2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:44 AM   #4
God_Of_Masters
getDare Sweetheart

wokaii then, start by messaging all the people in your cell contacts - I'm wearing a pink bra & panty and m about to cum. I SO LOVE BEING A GIRL.

have fun
"Many women who claim to care about 'inequality' are nonetheless champions when it comes to studiously ignoring the inequalities that favor themselves. What feminists refer to as the 'backlash' is not against women's gaining equality. It is against the fact that a lot of women are getting to have their cake and eat it too: equality when it's convenient, tradition when it's convenient."

~-Linney Uston

God_Of_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
buying, controll, dares, feminization, pictures