Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-12-2023, 04:31 PM   #1
Freeusewhore

Default Public Toilet Licking /f

I'm going out and I would love to explore toilet licking. I'd like to get dares that will get creative with it. Humiliate me. Tell me where to lick. Answer here or in pm and I'll respond on how it went.
Limit:scat, pictures, videos
Freeusewhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 08:01 PM   #2
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeusewhore View Post
I'm going out and I would love to explore toilet licking. I'd like to get dares that will get creative with it. Humiliate me. Tell me where to lick. Answer here or in pm and I'll respond on how it went.
Limit:scat, pictures, videos
Go to a mall , and find the dirtiest toilet you find in the same. Now pee in that toilet but not inside, on the toilet so you taste your pee too.

Now blindfold yourself with a piece of clothing you brought along , and strat licking the toilet. Remember, you can't use your hands ( tie them behind the back if possible). Once you think you have licked the toilet completely , remove the blindfold and see how much left.

Now repeat the same task till you successfully lock one toilet clean from strat to finish.

Harder version: The toilet should be men's, and get naked when you enter the restroom area.

Tell how it goes
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk