Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-27-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
pona12

Default True Story

So,me and my friend,Well call him john,were hanging out one day in 2010,and he didnt want to go home at all.I wanted to go inside my house because it was a 105 degree day in oklahoma and i was tired of being outside.He then suggested we play truth or dare.I told him that i didnt want to do any gross dares.First we did almost all truth and then he came up with the dare that changed our friendship forever.He dared me do suck his dick until he shot his load.Well,i at first refused and said that He said no gross dares.He then convinced me and we went behind the shed.He whipped out his dick,and started bragging that it was big.I then teased him a little bit about having an average sized one.He then told me to suck him off.Well, i wasnt very good with it.He then said just keep my head still,suck on his dick while he thrusted inside of my mouth.I did so and he started panting and moaning softly.Then he let out an enourmous load in my mouth and then i stood up and spit it out and yelled gross.He then told me to tell him a dare.I was hard by then and barely hiding it.I then told him to pull down his pants and bend over.He did so and i took my dick and shoved it right inside his tight virgin ass hole.He almost screamed a little bit and i let it sit there until it stopped clinching.I then proceeded to use my dick and feel around until i found his sensitive spot.I founded after he let out a gasp and started thrusting inside him hard and fast.He almost was screaming at this point and i didnt care.After 10 minutes of thrusting,i finally came inside him.He had gotten hard again by this point and was sporting a new pitched tent.HE then dared me to let him do the same to me.So i bent over and let him in.He was gentler than i was to him.He found my sensitive spot and i almost fell down.It was A greater feeling than 5 consecutive orgasms.He then sped up and i could hear his hips hitting my ass and i felt a shock of pain and pleasure as he smacked my ass.He continued thrusting and fucking until he pulled out and came all over me. His load felt warm even to the 105 degree heat we fucked in.He proceeded to lick me clean and i almost had a heart attack when my step mother called my name.
And then the next day he did something very kinky.He dared my to be tied down and him play with my privates for however long he felt like.He then tied me down with rope to the chair and took off my underwear and pants.He then started fondelling my balls and sticking a finger in my ass at the same time.He started to get hard and then took his dick and stuck it in my mouth and thrusted really fast until he came all over my face.He then took my dick in his hand and started jerking really fast until i got to the edge and stopped as fast as he started.He then started tapping it and poking it and jerking me to the edge again.He then stopped and started rimming me.His wet tounge on my asshole felt so nice.He then started sucking my dick.He sucked it slow at first until he got the hang of it and then went really fast.His lips were so plump and glided across my hard dick until my load blowed in his mouth so hard he started gagging.He then said enough with the dares and told me to fuck his ass hard on my bed.He then got in a doggie style position and started to motion me to enter.Instead of entering dry,i went and got some vasoline and lubbed him up until i could stick 3 fingers in his ass.After i had entered and started thrusting i started to get to the edge quick.This was way better than the previous day.He started moaning really loud and then came all over my bed 3 times without being jacked off.I finally climaxed after the longest orgasm i had ever had.
Afterwards i asked him if this was really the first time he had done it with a guy.
He said that he is gay and that he thought i knew it for a long time.He then asked me if i was gay.
I was honest with him and told him that i am Bi.
We proceeded to have sex the whole summer almost every day.
We are still friends.
That was one of the best summers i had ever had.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal sex, bisexual, gay, hot, sex