Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-11-2011, 10:24 AM   #1
hebe

Star 1 Through the Mistress' eyes- How much is that dog in the window?

This is a story from a female Master's point of view since I'm always seeing them the opposite way. I often wonder how people would react to an opposite telling of the search for, the finding of, and the training of a slave and that's how this story came to be. So without further ado...

How much is that dog in the window?

Chaptire 1:

Lyss leaned back in her chair at work. She raised her arms above her head in a stretch feeling her large breasts pull at her white blouse. She'd been at this design firm for going on two years and she loved it. She loved the work, the people, the everything. SHe had a real talent with the clients and was often called upon when things got out of hand (as they often did when dealing with unruly customers). In short: life was going very well for the mixed-race, long-haired, twenty-six year old except her lack of a companinon.

A few of her girlfriends would ask if she was thinking of settling down soon and what was taking so long. The truth was simply that she was tired of men and their idiotic ways. Many times in relationships she'd find herself thinking, This would be so much more fun and easy if he'd just obey! with this thought in mind, she'd left many a broken heart in her wake.

One night after one of her most recent break-ups on a whim she googled 'how to make your man obey.' She got the expected responses from articles from Cosmo and what have you but somewhere near the bottom was very interesting link. The blurb underneath read: '...it's never too soon to introduce eating out of a dog bowl.You're new pet will be used to it in no time. My husband is on his way to becoming a pro at licking my pussy just the way I like it...' Lyss quirked her perfectly shaped eyebrow. Just what was this about? She clicked the link and was tossed into the world of s/m. That link was followed by another, and another. Weeks went by and those websites were replaced by books, the books by meetings with others of similar interests.

One thing intrigued her, however, she hadn't come across too many other female mistresses. At first she thought it was because men really didn't want to be dominated (very shortly after she found out that this couldn't be further from the truth). But she'd noticed that in her research she'd found volumes upon volumes of readings on how a girl could be a better slave and almost nothing on the care and keeping of a male one. It was almost no use going to male masters for advice and conversation, seeing as she was very nearly repulsed by them (having had a few of them try to dominate her! She was, of course, scandalized and in most cases never spoke to them again.)

She had made a few close friends though (all male) and they'd directed her to a few websites for finding her ideal pet. She read up on how she should write her advert and drafted quite a few before posting; after all she was looking for something long-term. She'd had enough practice with her friends' playthings and was prepared to take the next step! She posted her ad on bdsm site made for that purpose and poured herself a glas of wine as she settled on the couch. Not ten minutes after she sat down did she hear the acoustic chords her computer plays when she gets emails. She figured it was spam and continued to flick lazily through her magazine. Strum! Another email. Strum-strum! Two more?

She stood and walked over to her laptop to find three responses to her ad and more coming. Honestly she didn't expect such a quick response. She read through them thoroughly some of them she dismissed immediately, as they were one or two poorly written sentence fragments. Others she dismissed because the amount of desperation seemed to border insanity. She wanted a sub but was not stupid. Some emailed her and seemed to want to challenger her authority instantly, however she was in no mood for games and deleted these too. A few caught her eye and she re-read them carefully. By the end of the night, given the slew of emails she received, she'd only responded to three. One was a young man named Jay, about a year older than her, who was about as new to the lifestyle as she was (he'd had a few sessions, tried to get exes into it found them to be too vanilla). In his letter he expressed his wish to be told what to do and how he was naturally submissive and eager to please. He'd included a couple of pictures of what may soon be her cock and ass and picture that seemed to be taken of him at a party. He was tall and dark-haired, with willing brown eyes. He was grinning and upon first glace, he looked very confident and masculine. She grinned herself and typed her response. She was already imagining molding her precious pet and basically having someone for her to come home and rest her feet on. Looking forward to having those big brown eyes cast downward in obedience. And when she wanted- those pert round cheeks spread for her strap-on.

Oh the fun they'd have <3

A/N: An excerpt from Lyss' advert:

How much is that dog in the window?

ISO the perfect pooch! As My cute pet you will sit a My feet and be made to feel like the naughty slut you already know you are. I will push you around and humiliate you (you know you want Me to you awful thing). you will be given tasks to complete as well as your regular duties of cooking cleaning around my apartment. I will always set you up for success so if you don't succeed I'll be more than a little upset. Vulnerable though you will be, don't worry my soon to be pet! I'll take very good care of you if you know how to behave. I'm not afraid to make you cry (because your tears too are mine) but I will also wipe away your tears and tell why I did it (I'm not heartless just harsh).

There will definitely be some more vanilla times in our relationship as I'm sure you know but we'll see what happens after we've talked and had a basic understanding of one-another.

Now you must keep in mind that things will have to be discussed and we'll have to have a contract. There is a lot of trust on the line here for both parties and limitations will have to be respected.

Please be able to write a complete sentence and I encourage inquiries to tell me about yourself!

My likes and dislikes are as follows:

Likes: forced cum swallowing, forced sissification, humiliation, spank, light-public (nothing illegal), body worship, obedience, loyalty, forced orgasm, orgasm denial, pain

Dislikes: a spoiled pet, illegal, family, scat, watersports, blood

------------------------------------

Ok! Got the long boring intro part out of the way! The next chaptire goes a bit deeper and there is fun to be had by Jay.

Hope you guys like it!
hebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:14 PM   #2
Spanks

Send a message via MSN to Spanks Send a message via Yahoo to Spanks

I like it so far. It seems like its going to be a thoughtful and well written story. The mistress in it seems like she would be great as well if she were real.
Spanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:56 PM   #3
tsakos

This story looks great!
Please continue.
(ill start begging if you don't )

when ever someone pms me with the words "its time" i lick my feet for 3 min

Everytime someone sends me a pm labled (Spank me) they may determine how many spanks I get along with the utensil.
(this week only)

Write on me!
Choose a word, a location, and what to write it with, and pm me it.
tsakos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 03:17 PM   #4
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I like how it's from the mistresses perspective. different. Please, the next part!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #5
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Loving it so far and looking forward to more

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:12 PM   #6
hebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
I like it so far. It seems like its going to be a thoughtful and well written story. The mistress in it seems like she would be great as well if she were real.
Thanks much! I took some personal experiences too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsakos View Post
This story looks great!
Please continue.
(ill start begging if you don't )
lol I'm working on it as we speak-er-type!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonimousbob View Post
Loving it so far and looking forward to more
Awesome! I'll keep going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutjuice View Post
I like how it's from the mistresses perspective. different. Please, the next part!
Thanks! I wasn't sure how people would react! Glad it seems to be liked!
hebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:02 PM   #7
Alex-Ger

Interesting start, will see how it goes on, definitely a story I will follow!
Alex-Ger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mistress, pet, search