Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-07-2018, 07:01 PM   #751
Honeycombs

Sounds like youre starting to enjoy your breasts. Maybe you should wear them all the time? Your hours of wearing them would be up faster that way... or maybe you dont want your time to ever be up, and to be stuck with tits forever.

Im a dumb puppy who gets so desperate when im denied, i should be ashamed of it.
Likes humiliation, degradation, puppy play, praise, e stim, pain, large insertion, nipple torture, bladder control, obedience, orgasm control, post orgasm torture, ass to mouth, writing lines, corner time
Punishments ice, discrete public, forced anal, edging, chemical play, sounding, piss drinking
Limits blood, permanent harm, full public, scat, incest, ageplay, blackmail, social suicide, diapers, kik/skype

always accepting verbal praise and humiliation!

Honeycombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 07:37 PM   #752
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Aww, look at the little puppy, how adorable! Roll over for me love! I'll bet you'd do a lot more than just that too, you sound like a little slut. You'll do anything for a little love, won't you dearie?

I have nothing but plain white Fruit of the Loom underwear. My birthday's coming up soon, and I'd love for someone to buy me some cute panties. Would love a pair that says something girly across the rear, like "CUTIE," "I LOVE YOU," maybe even "BIRTHDAY GIRL," given the situation
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 08:16 PM   #753
the_diaper_darer

You call THAT underwear, that's cute. You deserve to have the waistband of your man-panties pulled high in a big wedgie. I bet you want a cute pair of panties to slide over your tiny cock. Maybe you want a nice pink pair that says "girl power" on the back, or maybe you'd rather wear a red pair that says "slut" on the back with a matching bra while you kneel and service a real man, how pathetic.

I'm currently wearing diapers 24/7, and I have a less-than-average penis. I also love wearing girly clothes, and cumming in my diaper/panties like a girl.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 10:37 PM   #754
jdh90

Yeah, right. You're sooo embarrassed! You have to wear diapers every day. Most guys are banging hot girls they meet at the bar being the alpha males but not you. Your dick is not good enough for that. Instead you stay at home dressed up in your diapee and panties and getting off on telling your Little diaper secret to random strangers on a Forum like that Shows what a pathetic Little Thing you are.

I want to be a woman's toilet slave.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 09:41 AM   #755
Littlemellife

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdh90 View Post
Yeah, right. You're sooo embarrassed! You have to wear diapers every day. Most guys are banging hot girls they meet at the bar being the alpha males but not you. Your dick is not good enough for that. Instead you stay at home dressed up in your diapee and panties and getting off on telling your Little diaper secret to random strangers on a Forum like that Shows what a pathetic Little Thing you are.

I want to be a woman's toilet slave.
Omg ew! You want to be pissed and shat on thats so gross then again maybe you deserve a woman to do that to you for being so pathetic and disgusting.

I love to piss my diapers like all the time

Likes: diapers, wetting messing, anal, pet play, verbal humiliation, being degraded verbally
Limits: public , social suicide, consuming poop/pee, blood, extreme pain, pictures
Littlemellife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 11:41 PM   #756
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe you should be strapped, and made to sit in it, until you beg to be let out!

I am frequently locked in a tiny pink chastity cage for being too small.
Old 10-09-2018, 12:19 AM   #757
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Well look at you, little miss tiny! A clitty that small belongs in panties! I'll bet it barely makes a bulge lol Just about the only thing it's good for is letting a bi girl practice tonguing xD But we know that'll never happen.

I want people to see me in my underwear, eapecially if they're super girly and say things like 'LOVE.'
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 12:24 AM   #758
wheelsoffeathers
getDare Sweetheart

Only frequently? I think that should be a permanent thing dear. with that tiny little thing i've seen spots larger than that I bet you can't even fap with a thing that small I bet you can only cum while being fck'd by a strapon.

I like watching My little pony, wearing diapers and over eating.

wheelsoffeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 08:22 AM   #759
BellaSilly

Still a little kid..I bet this slut will end up in messy diapers..i bet ur master makes you clean those mess everyday.

I can only fit 2 pens in my ass.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:25 AM   #760
Punishwedgiegirl

That’s all? That’s barely anything. It’s so easy to fit more don’t you think you should try? Maybe if you kept those pens in for longer you could practice and learn to fit something with a decent size up there next time

One of my fantasies is to be wedgied and left in a public place to be used and humiliated

Owned cheap whore

Likes wedgies anal humiliation, degradation, being called pet names

Punishment Toothpaste on clit/asshole, gagging, edging, spanking

Limits public, pictures, people

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=359945
Help me explore bladder control?
Punishwedgiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 10:33 AM   #761
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Of course it is you little exhibitionist slut! Obviously with no regard for the innocent passers by who have to clap eyes on your wedgied and wriggling form and with scant attention to every little child whose parents shall have to shield their eyes as you pant and moan for wanton abuse. Honestly? It's pretty disgusting and you ought to feel a hot and heavy shame for even thinking such a thing could be real. Luckily, for everyone else, it remains a sad little fantasy for you to live out in your own mind, shared with salivating strangers on the internet - desperately hoping to get some of that abusive attention or, gasp, a dick pic. Seriously, when you're ready to rejoin adult society, and reality, we'll still be waiting. Tutting. And shaking our heads.

i'm pretty useless at chores, though i do like to try my best. Please, you can call me Joanna if you like.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:20 AM   #762
jasmine-

Default pathetic

joannna, if you're no good at chores then whats the point of living in property, i bet you wear the same clothes and stink. and what sort of name is joanna i mean really...

jasmine loves to wear her girls school uniform, which of corse has a pe kit, but was so scared to buy it, she guessed sizes when buying than trying it on to be sure and only wears it in her room

Likes: Age Play (10-16), Diapers, Cross dressing, hidden public.

Limits: camera, illegal, CBT exposure, blood, overtly public, friends, family.
jasmine- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 12:58 PM   #763
SLPrince

Wow Jasmine, I can't believe you actually like wearing a schoolgirl outfit, probably look like such a little nerd, be a real shame if your skirt flew up and revealed to everyone that you're wearing a diaper like a baby, that'd be super embarrassing!

I'm a 20 year old boy who still wears briefs and sometimes diapers. I also get my little butt wedgied and spanked pretty frequently by my big bro (friend).

Kik: sweetestlittleprince

Spanking, Wedgies, Undergarment control, Teasing, Bladder holding, Edging, Private Humiliation, Semi-public embarrassment

Limits:

Long-term Denial, Heavy spanking (leaves marks), Public, Family, Face
SLPrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 12:03 AM   #764
Epicflail

20 years old and you still haven’t worked out how to use a toilet? I’m amazed at the stupidity of some people. Bet you wish you could be locked in diapers you’re pathetic! I bet messing them really turns you on! Ahh and your friend wedgies you and spanks you what a nice guy. Bet he is disgusted by your behaviour and only does it to dice some sense into you. But then again you probably wish he’d fuck your little ass. Ah well maybe one day you’ll grow up.

I fantasies about sucking cock and practice on dildos even though I never even seen a real one.

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares

Every time I receive a PM I have to edge

Have you found a spelling mistake? PM me with a punishment!

I rarely check my kik but if you want to:
Kik: Epic_Flail_
Epicflail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:30 AM   #765
Littlemellife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicflail View Post
20 years old and you still haven’t worked out how to use a toilet? I’m amazed at the stupidity of some people. Bet you wish you could be locked in diapers you’re pathetic! I bet messing them really turns you on! Ahh and your friend wedgies you and spanks you what a nice guy. Bet he is disgusted by your behaviour and only does it to dice some sense into you. But then again you probably wish he’d fuck your little ass. Ah well maybe one day you’ll grow up.

I fantasies about sucking cock and practice on dildos even though I never even seen a real one.
You callyourself a slutty whore but when in reality youre just a little virgin, do you even know what being a slut means ?

I love diapers

Likes: diapers, wetting messing, anal, pet play, verbal humiliation, being degraded verbally
Limits: public , social suicide, consuming poop/pee, blood, extreme pain, pictures

Last edited by Littlemellife; 10-11-2018 at 04:53 AM.
Littlemellife is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, torture, truth, verbal humiliation