Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-26-2022, 08:40 PM   #1621
deniededger

If you catch me within 20 minutes I will make the following permanent edging triggers: pregnant women, redheads, breast, nipple, areola, ass cheek, asshole, cock, testicle, and vagina. Each counts individually and when seen through clothing.

If you enjoy PM Dares try these threads: PM Dare Attack, and PM Dare Bashing Game

I am not allowed to orgasm

Limits

I am trapped in my Crown of Thorns by my Gatekeeper

In Process PM Dares

PM Dares

TRIGGERS

I will listen 7 times to any hypnofile sent to me in a PM.

I am an Email Slave. I will obey any commands sent in an email or PM with "This is Your New Hypnofile" in the subject line.

Last edited by deniededger; 05-26-2022 at 08:47 PM.
deniededger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 10:17 PM   #1622
deniededger

If you catch me within 30 minutes I will make the following permanent edging triggers: pregnant women, redheads, breast, nipple, areola, ass cheek, asshole, cock, testicle, and vagina. Each counts individually and when seen through clothing.

If you enjoy PM Dares try these threads: PM Dare Attack, and PM Dare Bashing Game

Limits

In Process PM Dares

PM Dares

TRIGGERS

I am an Email Slave. I will obey any commands sent in an email or PM with "This is Your New Hypnofile" in the subject line.
Old 05-26-2022, 10:22 PM   #1623
MischievousKitten
gD king

Quote:
Originally Posted by deniededger View Post
If you catch me within 30 minutes I will make the following permanent edging triggers: pregnant women, redheads, breast, nipple, areola, ass cheek, asshole, cock, testicle, and vagina. Each counts individually and when seen through clothing.
I caught you, enjoy

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 12:12 AM   #1624
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

If you catch me within the next 30 minutes, you may choose ONE of the following. (And of course, request proof if you like. Multiple users can catch, but only one catch per person for this post)

1. destroy my only pair of male glasses and I may never buy a replacement pair (I currently own 2 pairs of girly glasses, and all new pairs must be obviously feminine or pink/purple)

2. Get a nose piercing (you can pick nostril or septum)

3. I will listen to a bedwetting hypno file every night for 6 months and do my best to train myself to become a bedwetter. I will not be allowed to wear diapers to bed until after the 6 months of training.

4. You may message me on kik at any time to wet for the next 6 months and I must send you a pic of myself wetting myself within 15 mins. If I fail you may punish me each time or have a standing punishment.

5. I will take half of my male clothes to the donation station.

6. I will get a MLP related custom license plate. I will have you approve it before I order.

7. I will shave my eyebrows off and send you a video

8. I will destroy all drinking glasses I own and replace with sippy cups / bottles

9. I will shave my head and make it a permanent rule to keep it shaved and wear cute wigs.

10. I will buy colorful MLP skins to apply on keep on my laptop, work laptop, and phone for a year

11. I will buy an inkbox tattoo each month you pick for 6 months and apply on the bodypart you choose (hidden by normal summer wear)

12. I will turn off my hot water heater for two weeks. You may message me for conformation anytime during its disablement.

13. I will remove my toilet in my apartment for 1 month (only 1 bathroom)

14. I will take on a feminine name you choose for 3 months. I will use it in place of my own whenever I can (reservations, orders, introducing myself to others, etc.) At the end of the three months, I will report hot it went and you can decide from there if more is required.

15. I will go this friday for a laser hair removal session on the body part of your choice and continue for 8 sessions. I will keep track of progress in a blog post.

16. I will order an embarrassing outfit you pick and go shopping in it at my local mall spending at least 3 hours and visiting every store I can.

17. I will post in my local hookup subreddit until I have a guy cum in my bum (should take a day at most)

18. I will get my eyebrows threaded into the shape/style you choose and repeat it every other week for 3 months

19. I will add MLP decals and stickers to all my exterior windows (I live an in a apartment complex with many people passing by daily). I will send you a pic from the outside for approval.

20. I will post an ad online and host an oral gloryhole for 3 hours.

21. I will paint my apartment bedroom a pretty pink

22. I will set my nest thermostat to the schedule you choose for 1 month (I get cold easily!)

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 01:04 AM   #1625
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Feeling risky so I'll add 20 more mins starting now

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter

Last edited by Ponies; 05-28-2022 at 01:07 AM.
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 01:12 AM   #1626
techie.subbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponies View Post
If you catch me within the next 30 minutes, you may choose ONE of the following. (And of course, request proof if you like. Multiple users can catch, but only one catch per person for this post)

1. destroy my only pair of male glasses and I may never buy a replacement pair (I currently own 2 pairs of girly glasses, and all new pairs must be obviously feminine or pink/purple)

2. Get a nose piercing (you can pick nostril or septum)

3. I will listen to a bedwetting hypno file every night for 6 months and do my best to train myself to become a bedwetter. I will not be allowed to wear diapers to bed until after the 6 months of training.

4. You may message me on kik at any time to wet for the next 6 months and I must send you a pic of myself wetting myself within 15 mins. If I fail you may punish me each time or have a standing punishment.

5. I will take half of my male clothes to the donation station.

6. I will get a MLP related custom license plate. I will have you approve it before I order.

7. I will shave my eyebrows off and send you a video

8. I will destroy all drinking glasses I own and replace with sippy cups / bottles

9. I will shave my head and make it a permanent rule to keep it shaved and wear cute wigs.

10. I will buy colorful MLP skins to apply on keep on my laptop, work laptop, and phone for a year

11. I will buy an inkbox tattoo each month you pick for 6 months and apply on the bodypart you choose (hidden by normal summer wear)

12. I will turn off my hot water heater for two weeks. You may message me for conformation anytime during its disablement.

13. I will remove my toilet in my apartment for 1 month (only 1 bathroom)

14. I will take on a feminine name you choose for 3 months. I will use it in place of my own whenever I can (reservations, orders, introducing myself to others, etc.) At the end of the three months, I will report hot it went and you can decide from there if more is required.

15. I will go this friday for a laser hair removal session on the body part of your choice and continue for 8 sessions. I will keep track of progress in a blog post.

16. I will order an embarrassing outfit you pick and go shopping in it at my local mall spending at least 3 hours and visiting every store I can.

17. I will post in my local hookup subreddit until I have a guy cum in my bum (should take a day at most)

18. I will get my eyebrows threaded into the shape/style you choose and repeat it every other week for 3 months

19. I will add MLP decals and stickers to all my exterior windows (I live an in a apartment complex with many people passing by daily). I will send you a pic from the outside for approval.

20. I will post an ad online and host an oral gloryhole for 3 hours.

21. I will paint my apartment bedroom a pretty pink

22. I will set my nest thermostat to the schedule you choose for 1 month (I get cold easily!)
I caught you, and I pick number 5!

My Dirty Code

Loves, Likes, Dislikes/Punishments, Limits
Locked in chastity and not permitted to cum, masturbate, or be fucked without permission from my Mistress.

PM DaresRulesToys & Clothing

Kik: techie.subbie
Spam me with dicks, tits, butts, or underwear!
I shat my pants in public by accident a few years ago.
techie.subbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 01:14 AM   #1627
dgaz

Caught! I pick number 21.

My PM Dares
dgaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 06:48 AM   #1628
Sismaster

If you catch me within 1 hour I have to do the dare I just came up with

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 07:56 AM   #1629
bithug
Distinguished Member

If you catch me in the next 30 minutes, I'll send you five naked pics and five naked videos to be used as you please. Rings will be on cock and separated balls.

AND/OR (Your choice)

I will post as you please in four different threads of your choice.

Master’s Rules:
1) Slave will be completely naked in all pics/videos/cam sessions.
2) Slave will have rings on cock/separated balls in pics/videos/cam sessions.
3) Soles of feet must always be clean and in view when possible.
4) Slave is not allowed to wear socks/closed-toe shoes, only sandals/flip-flops. He will be barefoot when possible.
5) Slave will provide pic/video proof to all who ask.

PM dares

Limits

Punishments

Toys
bithug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 02:22 PM   #1630
Sismaster

If you catch me within 30 minutes I have to eat 6 lacatives right now and start playing iverwatch as female heroes, each death is pushing to poop until respawn. I qlso need to drink a lot of coffee and qlcohol

Can't tak e of clothes for 2 hours
If you respond within 30 minutes I need to be crossdressed.
If you catch within 15 I can't poop until 8 am the next day

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 05-28-2022, 02:50 PM   #1631
24devinek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
If you catch me within 30 minutes I have to eat 6 lacatives right now and start playing iverwatch as female heroes, each death is pushing to poop until respawn. I qlso need to drink a lot of coffee and qlcohol

Can't tak e of clothes for 2 hours
If you respond within 30 minutes I need to be crossdressed.
If you catch within 15 I can't poop until 8 am the next day
caught time to eat those laxatives.
Old 05-28-2022, 03:40 PM   #1632
deniededger

If you catch me in 69 minutes I will change my Gatekeeper PM Dare to "Gatekeeper = I will randomly set the combination to the lock for my Crown of Thorns and send you a picture, kik only, before locking it on and deleting all my pictures of the combination. Then we can discuss how I get the combination back. "

Limits

In Process PM Dares

PM Dares

TRIGGERS

Old 05-28-2022, 03:40 PM   #1633
Sismaster

If you catch me within 30 minutes I need to eat 7 mire laxatives and can't poop until 8.30am

Old 05-28-2022, 04:07 PM   #1634
Young_Master!
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
If you catch me within 30 minutes I need to eat 7 mire laxatives and can't poop until 8.30am
Caught you, look forward to the report.
Young_Master! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 04:01 AM   #1635
SubbyFoxboi

Catch me in 30 minutes and I gotta release everything into the diapers I'm wearing and then wear them the next 4 hours. Added bonus, you get to choose what position I'm in when I mess them, and what I do during those next 4 hours if wanted. You may also set a change condition and JOI for once the 4 hours are up if desired.
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare