Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-11-2021, 12:57 AM   #1591
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
We now have a nice balance between the squirming denied and the non-denied.... Wonder what that would give in an add thread
I have thoughts and feelings about squirming and the direction it flows.

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 04:04 AM   #1592
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
I have thoughts and feelings about squirming and the direction it flows.
Oh, do tell, Princess
Old 01-11-2021, 05:56 AM   #1593
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Oh, do tell, Princess
Well there's a gravity fed squirm system that causes them to flow down hill.

I'm working on a squirm pump to fix it! =^-^=

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%

Last edited by Lightze; 01-11-2021 at 06:31 AM.
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 07:11 AM   #1594
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Well done, Blue. You're doing so well with your tasks!

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 07:32 AM   #1595
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thank you Lola, I'm almost there

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:56 AM   #1596
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

*cheers blue on with 'no more denial' signs* Oh wait, you still have hoooow many days of no touch?

*sits back and waits for the unavoidable rebound*
Old 01-12-2021, 01:12 AM   #1597
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

3 agonizing days Is it strange that I am looking forward to them? For some reason being denied feels like the normal at the moment and I don't really mind.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-12-2021, 02:50 AM   #1598
nya
getDare Devil

I do a lot of short term denial but it never gets to the point of feeling like normal.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 05:26 AM   #1599
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I've had a couple of busy days with all kinds of things in my calendar suddenly appearing sooner than I thought, but I was at a rather low drive for the past few days, not doing too much in terms of tasks and edge. There will be another report coming up from 70 lovely jingle edges that I had been saving up until my housemate was gone, but after getting through those I was once again on a low drive. Until this early afternoon.

Teasing Aloe might have gotten me worked up just a little bit, enough that I found a lovely story called the House of GIFTS. Figuring it might be a recent addition, I thought, Hey! Why not work of some of those edges and gifts while your need has been kindling anyway. I can tell you, this is a brilliant idea, but it most definitely does not remove the need! After 52 edges, and 150 spanks on my right thigh. I know... for some reason I like hitting the same spot more. More chance to leave a mark! I might love the sight of a bruise from submission.

Writing this to share with you all that the teasing and the all the HITs to the thigh have not been in vain. They are making me grin and smile, and there is a tiny bonfire of need that refuses to go out that tells me to do more, even after getting faaaar to close to the edge three times in a row.

Oh and Addi and Angelic? I don't know what you have against Jingle Bells. It's been my edging music the last 100+ edges, and if anything it only makes me smile more! I even left it on after being allowed to turn it off. The bells around my wrist stayed on as well for the first 40 today, and they are loudly jingling

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following 5 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-14-2021, 08:07 AM   #1600
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

All edges are done! All of them! I'm going to miss some of these, although the last ones were absolutely evil. I'll probably keep edging until I get into my no-touch period, but for that I still have 4 hours of having me hands and feet cuffed remaining as well as 36! minutes of spitroasting. Why didn't I start that again?

This week I started with some lovely saved jingle edges. I've got a lovely arm bracelet full of bells that is noisy as hell when jingling along with the Jingle Bells song. I even had to turn the song up to about twice the volume to hear it over the jingling. It felt ridiculous at the start, and it's much much harder than it seems to match the jingles to the song, my wrist is not a accurate music instrument!

Regardless, the rule did its job half-properly. I still don't hate the jingle-bells song by frank sinatra, but it did make me sink into submission doing 70 of them in one go. Having my stroking speed controlled by having to match it towards the song, as well as the jingle on my arms slowly got through me. By edge 40 I was truly in it. Feeling like I was half floating, my mind empty, until I remember that I had a bath running. Making sure the bath didn't overflow, which I let ran when I started as normally I would already be done with it, but that speed is agonizing, broke me a but out of submission. Thoughts came back to my mind, although I was still feeling floaty. 10 edges later though, the current scenario wasn't enough for me anymore after breaking my submission once. I'm sure I could have continued in the original state until 70, but with a break I desired more.

I inserted my large plug into me, and without any sort of warm up this is quite big. And it did just the right job. Each time my mind got distracted, my ass would involuntarily clench around it and it would bring me right back into the right mood. That plug is big, although no longer the biggest I have, and you feel it being present continously. It feels absolutely fantastic, and even more during an edge when your entire body clenches up. I was slightly afraid this would be enough to push me over the edge, but luckily I held everything back. Over the remaining 20 edges I slowly sank back into submission. Each edge felt like a mini-orgasm, that's how hard they were hitting with the plug in. I was in bliss, and I'm half curious and worried if the neighbors heard my whimpers and moans as I can guarantee you I was most definitely not quite.

I allowed myself to slowly sink towards submission, although with only 20 edges it was not yet enough to kick me down submission valley. Where I ended after my 70 jingle edges was extreme contentedness. Climbing into my bed and lying under my blankets, I spend the hour or so with a wide smile on my face and utterly content. After not being able to reach submission last time, being able to reach it now and get out of it in one piece made be excited and happy. Taking a bath after, it took me a good 2-3 hours in total to get back to earth. It was brilliant.

The gross of the remaining edges were done yesterday and today. All of the HIT edges. My right thigh is still a large blue bruise from yesterday, my mission yesterday was successful. I didn't expect it to be this big though, but I love it. It's nice and hidden, and a reminder of what I have done. Today I hit myself all over the place, with the main focus on my ass, my sitspot and my back. I love the first two, although my ass and my sitspot have a very hard time bruising. The sitspot is a rather awkward place to hit as well, I might need to find a better position for that.

I saved hitting my back with the cable cord for the last. I wasn't sure how I would feel about it in advance, but I do know. I hate it. Even with edging after every 3 hits, I could only feel that as a punishment, as self-flaggelation. It was definitely not fun doing them, and I struggled to push myself through them. The feeling of pain near my spine is not a good feeling. I'm happy I tried it and got through them, but I'm pretty sure I'll toss the next person why attempts to suggests this for anything but a heavy punishment out of the window. I can't even hit as hard as I want/can, because some of the hits were already raising small welts, and I'm pretty sure feel strength hits with that cord will break the skin. Horrible...

But... Done! No more back hits! No more hits at all! *Cheers* Just one task from bd left, the spitroasting and the cuffed, and I can start my final no-touch time before a bd-task for the orgasm. Wait... That's no touch time Why was I looking forward to that again!?!? I'm going to go crazy with need during that time!!! Yes... let's postpone it.... No need to rush towards no touch time... I can postpone being cuffed and spitroasted so that I can still touch myself... Much better.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following 2 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-14-2021, 09:30 AM   #1601
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

All of the edges? Wow, and those really were just the mean-ish ones too, though apparently you managed to tolerate Jingle Bells pretty well... somehow. Congratulations, and don't mind me sitting here grinning at your retelling of all this as usual
Old 01-14-2021, 09:37 AM   #1602
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Yeah... for some reason I like saving them to do them all in one go. It was fun though, although the last one was evil. Jingle bells isn't that bad at all. I don't know what they are complaining about :P I might have had a better distraction though

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-14-2021, 02:36 PM   #1603
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Good job getting things done! Honestly I am not crazy on the charging cable hits to the back either.

I know the pre orgasm task but I will be surprised at the other bd task as I have no recollection of what it was
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 03:26 PM   #1604
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

The other bd task was the stairway of deepthroat holding. That will be just fine and fun though The orgasm task on the other hand.... I'm very curious what that actually is.

And yes, charging cable on the back is not my kind of fun pain. Might have been the wrong idea to start with a 100 to try it out as well, but I doubt I would have started them again if I stopped.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-14-2021, 03:31 PM   #1605
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
The other bd task was the stairway of deepthroat holding. That will be just fine and fun though The orgasm task on the other hand.... I'm very curious what that actually is.

And yes, charging cable on the back is not my kind of fun pain. Might have been the wrong idea to start with a 100 to try it out as well, but I doubt I would have started them again if I stopped.
Ah, I remember now!

I think everyone, especially you, will enjoy the orgasm task
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, denied, edge, task