Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2021, 11:01 AM   #1
littlejoanne

Lightbulb indoor self-bondage ideas

Hello there, guys and girls. A little something about me first. I am 155cm, a bit under 100lbs. Being underweight, I probably have less curves than a boy. No boobs and butts here, sorry guys.

I have been on the board for some time now. What made me register for an account is that I need ideas for my self-bondage sessions. I like to tied myself up when I do my studies. It helps to focus. I used to tie my feet behind the single leg of my chair with my undies when I was nine. These days I like tying my calves to my thighs with belts and sit on a DIY wooden horse (just a wooden broom handle bridging two chairs). It is eating into me literally now.

Anyway, exam is coming. I need more focus. I need something stronger. That is why I am calling for help.

Likes and dislikes... I like the idea of being totally naked. no, I haven't gather up the power mini me to do flashes. I need to study in front of a desk, anyway, so stop getting me to a window or something like that.

I have tried hair clips on my nipples. They feel okay exciting. The wooden horse is really nice.

For the limitation... I need my hands for the studies, so please don't shut them down. I need my eyes to read. I probably need my ears just in case there is a fire alert. No blood. No burning, we have a smoke detector here. No bleeding. Nothing messy or require a lot of cleaning up. I have a carpet for my bedroom and everywhere in the house except for the bathroom. edit: and kitchen.

I have a small wand which I seldom use. I have a vibrating toothbrush. I have some phallus shape perfume bottles which doesn't do much to me. I have a kitchen and the utensils to go with it. I have half a dozen of luggage straps and belts. Some ropes too but they leave marks so I tend to avoid them now. I am happy to buy new things as long as they don't make me bankrupt right away.

No photos. No Kik. No meeting in reallife. I will do a report, or more if it really gets me going.

Night, all. luv.

Last edited by littlejoanne; 06-01-2021 at 05:09 PM.
littlejoanne is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk