Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-26-2024, 04:11 PM   #16
MrFrustration
Longtime User

You can close your lips around that one - so although your face would look a little different it could work in public...
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 09:16 PM   #17
diaperedsophie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
Oh wow!!!! I know he's wanted a gag that I could easily and discreetly wear in public... oh isn't it a shame we don't have to wear face coverings everywhere anymore ha ha
well you could claim to have a cold/flu and wear a mask to protect others from catching but not wanting to cancel.

though what about being casted for your birthday, both legs and your dominant hands arm from hand to above elbow and only allowed in a wheel chair

NO EDGING, CUMPLAY DARES, MASTURBATION

Sissy Baby/Wiltshire, UK/Age 13mnths (36)/Asexual/Incontinent/In chastity
Permanently in diapers since 2019/06/04

Add to my Wardrobe Like, limits My rules Pm Dares

Looking to be a real baby
diaperedsophie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 08:20 AM   #18
Louise1
getDare Succubus

It's my birthday in just over a weeks time ..

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 08:34 AM   #19
beof95
Distinguished Member

a remote control vibrator that can be controlled with a phone app and can stay under you chastity belt

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 08:41 AM   #20
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Maybe something for objectification

Or

A new shock collar

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 08:48 AM   #21
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
They look evil, especially the shock collar! Being made to stand exactly in one place or having to crawl to avoid being shocked

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 03-20-2024, 07:24 PM   #22
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

The shock collar is a great idea!
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 05:55 AM   #23
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog4four View Post
The shock collar is a great idea!
My owner likes that idea too. I don't know if he's bought it or not though

Old 03-22-2024, 05:06 AM   #24
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default Family visiting for my birthday

My family are coming over on Sunday afternoon...

I was meant to be wearing one dress for the whole of lent but that got destroyed. I'm now naked except for the chastity belt, bra and my leg casts.

I'm not prepared to spend Sunday afternoon sat infront of my family in just my belt and bra so my brother and owner have agreed that I can ask here for people to suggest what I get to wear.

It must be available to be delivered tomorrow so something via amazon prime would be best!

Old 03-22-2024, 10:22 AM   #25

Quote:
My family are coming over on Sunday afternoon...

I was meant to be wearing one dress for the whole of lent but that got destroyed. I'm now naked except for the chastity belt, bra and my leg casts.

I'm not prepared to spend Sunday afternoon sat infront of my family in just my belt and bra so my brother and owner have agreed that I can ask here for people to suggest what I get to wear.

It must be available to be delivered tomorrow so something via amazon prime would be best!
I thought you were supposed to have cleaned the dress?

Obviously, you should try to get a like-for-like replacement (actually should've done that after you failed to clean the last one, you've been without for a week now...). If I remember correctly the original one was from Amazon (I might've misremembered/misunderstood, I wasn't really there when it started).

Mostly gay, mostly dominant, mid-20s, slightly muscular but not very

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
20171020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 10:31 AM   #26
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20171020 View Post
I thought you were supposed to have cleaned the dress?

Obviously, you should try to get a like-for-like replacement (actually should've done that after you failed to clean the last one, you've been without for a week now...). If I remember correctly the original one was from Amazon (I might've misremembered/misunderstood, I wasn't really there when it started).
My owner and brother decided to not let me replace it and it was pretty destroyed.

It did come from amazon but another one the same won't arrive in time

Old 03-22-2024, 10:59 AM   #27

Then I suggest you should wear any other single item of clothing. A dress if you/your owner/brother already have one for you to wear. Otherwise they will need to get you a new dress. They can decide how much upper chest, shoulder, and leg it shows as long as it covers everything that needs to be covered.

I think you should also wear this new dress until the end of Lent. It's only another week. Get something that looks and feels good when wet as well since you'll be showering in it.

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
Old 03-22-2024, 11:11 AM   #28
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20171020 View Post
Then I suggest you should wear any other single item of clothing. A dress if you/your owner/brother already have one for you to wear. Otherwise they will need to get you a new dress. They can decide how much upper chest, shoulder, and leg it shows as long as it covers everything that needs to be covered.

I think you should also wear this new dress until the end of Lent. It's only another week. Get something that looks and feels good when wet as well since you'll be showering in it.
Which is why they've said to post here, so I get zero say and people here can suggest what I get.

The only thing I ask is the belt and bra (including the chains) are fully covered

Old 03-22-2024, 12:02 PM   #29

Quote:
Which is why they've said to post here, so I get zero say and people here can suggest what I get.

The only thing I ask is the belt and bra (including the chains) are fully covered
Well in that case, I would suggest (in loose order of descending importance):
  • Not more than knee to mid-calf length (I think this covers all your chains? can't remember if ankles are chained atm)
  • Sleeveless with low/large neck opening and the thinnest shoulder straps you can get away with (not sure if your chest/bra chains go over your shoulders or not)
  • Black because that will look good when you shower in it next week
  • Maybe a bit frilly/lacy if you can find it (not sure what's out there right now)

(This is just my suggestion, other people can of course suggest something else. Also if your owner gets you the shock collar it would be cool to hear about that too. Maybe you can wear that for the rest of Lent too (not during/after showering ofc) and we'll see what training he decides to start with.)

Old 03-27-2024, 06:08 PM   #30
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
My owner likes that idea too. I don't know if he's bought it or not though
Shock collars are ace and can also be made lockablr. Dogtra 640c good too. Did he get one?

Last edited by Greatcornbow2; 03-27-2024 at 06:19 PM.
Greatcornbow2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk