Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-04-2023, 06:14 PM   #1
LucyLou

Default Last Diaper Dare - Break Me

I'm down to my last diaper and I'm looking for some dares that will completely break me. Something that will just fill me with shame/disgust.

I intend to do as many dares as suggested by people, starting in about 48 hours. My limits are in my profile - anything not stated is generally fine.
LucyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 02:36 PM   #2
LucyLou

Desperate (and only) bump for any ideas!
Old 07-05-2023, 02:59 PM   #3
MissyK

So while I appreciate your list of likes and limits that elaborates further on things, I don't believe it lists diapers or any limits with that kind of play. What do you enjoy with diapers and do you wet/mess them?

I don't want to write a full elaborate dare only for it to be a limit
Old 07-06-2023, 12:51 AM   #4
LucyLou

I responded to this one privately but if anyone else is interested:

1) What do I enjoy - primarily the embarrassment and humiliation of wearing. I also like to know that I'm stuck in whatever situation I create for myself for at least a few hours.

2) Do I wet/mess - Neither of these are limits for me and I have done both previously. The limits list on my profile is pretty exhaustive - the only things it doesn't include are things that I haven't thought of.
Old 07-07-2023, 04:49 AM   #5
Messyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
I'm down to my last diaper and I'm looking for some dares that will completely break me. Something that will just fill me with shame/disgust.

I intend to do as many dares as suggested by people, starting in about 48 hours. My limits are in my profile - anything not stated is generally fine.
Do the enema described on this link and report about it. Better if you been have someone do it to you.

https://www.voy.com/231162/296.html

Dislikes: public, heavy pain, edging, CBT

Toys: nipple clamps, clothespins, suction dildo, belt, butt plug, ball gag, handcuffs, chastity cage, sissy underwear
Messyone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper