Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-24-2023, 12:21 PM   #1
Isosceles_Trapezoid

Traffic 22TF Long diapered road trip

I'll be driving 500 miles over 2 days to start a summer internship in a few days, and I thought I'd make it a bit more interesting. Give me some dares or rules I have to follow for the whole trip. Doesn't have to be related to diapers/peeing, but that's my main focus.

I'll be staying the night in a hotel and otherwise probably only really stopping at gas stations, rest stops, and restaurants unless otherwise required.

I've got one dare and one rule to start off with and potentially use as a jumping off point:
- No toilets allowed until I arrive at my destination (I'm bringing diapers, but you can restrict my usage of those too)
- Ride a dildo in a gas station bathroom

I've got a decent variety of supplies (sex toys, adult baby things) and am willing to buy more if a dare requiring it is good enough.

I will try to follow every suggestion that doesn't break my limits, but I'm new here so I may have missed some when writing my signature.

22 bi TF

kik: isosceles_trapezoid
Isosceles_Trapezoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 12:41 PM   #2
Patient00765

Do you have any restriction on wearing the diapers post road trip?

For example something like "Every time you wet the diaper during the road trip adds 1 day of being in diapers after road trip"?
Patient00765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 12:47 PM   #3
Isosceles_Trapezoid

I'd prefer to keep it contained to just the trip itself, but I could add days to the no toilet rule as punishment for failing/rejecting dares

22 bi TF

Old 06-24-2023, 03:11 PM   #4
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

Okay let's have some fun. You must cum in your diapers before you are allowed to change into a new one. If possible you should use a different method of masturbation each time (stroking, anal, rubbing the outside of your diaper, humping something).
Old 06-24-2023, 03:36 PM   #5
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

we don't want you getting dehydrated now do we. make sure you have plenty of water or other beverage. every exit or intersection you go past at least a mile apart your going to take a drink. the farther apart the bigger the drink. consume least 750ML every hour.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 04:13 PM   #6
Isosceles_Trapezoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
Okay let's have some fun. You must cum in your diapers before you are allowed to change into a new one. If possible you should use a different method of masturbation each time (stroking, anal, rubbing the outside of your diaper, humping something).
I'm thinking of vetoing this one and adding a day to my toilet ban just because I tend to lose motivation for dares pretty quickly after I cum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy82 View Post
we don't want you getting dehydrated now do we. make sure you have plenty of water or other beverage. every exit or intersection you go past at least a mile apart your going to take a drink. the farther apart the bigger the drink. consume least 750ML every hour.
Every intersection might just end up being equivalent to "don't stop drinking water", but I'll definitely find a way to make sure I hit 750ml/h for water consumption.

22 bi TF

Old 06-24-2023, 05:46 PM   #7
howl

Hmm...how about, if you use your diaper while driving, you have to wear a pacifier in the car until it's changed?

Dislikes: Soap, edging/denial, toothpaste/capsaicin, painal

Limits: Public/exposure/blackmail and similar, breathplay, forcefem/sissy/bimbo, consuming/smearing body fluids

PM Dares
howl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 09:41 PM   #8
Isosceles_Trapezoid

Okay so between this thread and some people I've asked personally, here is what I have so far.

Rules:
  • No toilets
  • Drink 750ml of water per hour while driving
  • All non-water liquids must be drunk through a baby bottle
Dares:
  • Ride a dildo in a gas station bathroom
  • Be fully naked for one segment of driving
  • Wear a skirt one of the days, subtly lift skirt 3 different times and bend over to pick something up once while someone is nearby
  • The first time you're at a gas station with nobody else pumping gas, do it in only a shirt and diaper
  • Change your diaper in the car at a rest stop with the window down
Penalties accrued: +1 day no toilet

I'll keep accepting new dares until Wednesday (halfway through the trip), so if you have an idea, throw it out there! I want this to be a real challenge.

22 bi TF

Old 06-25-2023, 02:10 AM   #9
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

you must keep an adult pacifier in your mouth when not drinking. if you have nothing but a shirt and diaper on you must have the paci in while pumping gas
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 11:48 AM   #10
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

For 6 hours of the drive. You can't have diapered covered not pants no skirts no dresses. If your in a dress just roll it up so diaper is exposed

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 09:26 AM   #11
Jsklos

If you stop at a gas station or rest stop and see adult diapers (Depends or something similar) on a shelf, you must stop and look at them for at least a minute, then flip a coin. If it's heads, look at them for another minute before going about your business as usual. If it's tails and they're in your size and budget, buy a pack.

Kik - Jaskailos
Jsklos is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, public, roadtrip