Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-15-2018, 07:26 PM   #1
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Default Nighttime adventure

Hey I’m looking for some fun tonight, hoping to get some really good dares! I am interested in public dares, being at night o can get away with more. Limits are anything messy or that my family would catch me. Likes are public, masterbation, nudity, some anal but mostly public :P
Cutegurlie1493 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:36 PM   #2
Bartho

What kind of area are you in (big city, small town, rural area, ect)?
Have you ever tried humiliation, sensory deprivation, or bondage?

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.
Bartho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:39 PM   #3
bananabob
Distinguished Member

You are to be naked except for your highest heels.

You are to do this against a window with the light in the room on so that you could be seen if someone were to look in the window.

Start a stopwatch. Stand holding a coin against the window with your nose, and hands on your head. Maintain this position until you think 7 minutes has passed.

When you think time is up, stop the stopwatch.

Report back with what the actual time was and I'll give you part two based on how close to the target time you were.

Make sense?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:41 PM   #4
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
You are to be naked except for your highest heels.

You are to do this against a window with the light in the room on so that you could be seen if someone were to look in the window.

Start a stopwatch. Stand holding a coin against the window with your nose, and hands on your head. Maintain this position until you think 7 minutes has passed.

When you think time is up, stop the stopwatch.

Report back with what the actual time was and I'll give you part two based on how close to the target time you were.

Make sense?
Yes sir, I’ll start this in a few minutes
Old 05-15-2018, 07:41 PM   #5
XaceX

5 laps around the house, naked!
XaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:42 PM   #6
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartho View Post
What kind of area are you in (big city, small town, rural area, ect)?
Have you ever tried humiliation, sensory deprivation, or bondage?
Kinda between small town and big city, suburban town, I live in a. Big subdivision though so lots of houses around... and I’ve not really teied anything except streaking before but I’m up to try anything!
Old 05-15-2018, 07:47 PM   #7
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutegurlie1493 View Post
Yes sir, I’ll start this in a few minutes
Omg I wasn’t even close, 4 minutes 47 seconds... several cars drove by but idk if they saw me, although all they would have had to do is look over cause I was really visible! My heart is racing! I’m gonna go do the naked laps around my house now
The following 2 users say Thank You to Cutegurlie1493 for this post:
Old 05-15-2018, 07:51 PM   #8
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaceX View Post
5 laps around the house, naked!
Done! Back yard was easy but I almost got caught by a car pulling into their house in my front yard!
Old 05-15-2018, 07:53 PM   #9
bananabob
Distinguished Member

So you were 139 seconds away from the target. That means you can spend the next 139 minutes naked, no matter what else happens you must stay naked.

Shouldn't be too hard really.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:53 PM   #10
XaceX

Stand at the window and close your eyes while you count to 50 naked.
XaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 08:00 PM   #11
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
So you were 139 seconds away from the target. That means you can spend the next 139 minutes naked, no matter what else happens you must stay naked.

Shouldn't be too hard really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XaceX View Post
Stand at the window and close your eyes while you count to 50 naked.
Omg! Ok no matter what dares for the next 2 hours and 19 minutes they have to be naked

I just did the 50 count! Not sure if anyone saw me but it was terrofying lol
Old 05-15-2018, 08:01 PM   #12
Bartho

Find your favorite song on youtube on your phone, make sure auto play is on. Lay naked on your bed completely uncovered with your legs spread wide to the corers of your bed. Put some earbuds in and press play. Now close your eyes and cover your face with a pillow.

Lay there like that completely exposed unable to see or hear for until the second song finishes (assuming auto play takes you from your chosen song to another one. If it takes you to some random thing you get to stop early). You may touch and rub yourself however you like during this time, but it must be sexual. You can't just cover yourself up.

If you are really worried about your family you can lock/block your door, but it'll be a lot more fun if you don't. Its late after all, why would they bother you.

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.
Old 05-15-2018, 08:14 PM   #13
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Find your favorite song on youtube on your phone, make sure auto play is on. Lay naked on your bed completely uncovered with your legs spread wide to the corers of your bed. Put some earbuds in and press play. Now close your eyes and cover your face with a pillow.

Lay there like that completely exposed unable to see or hear for until the second song finishes (assuming auto play takes you from your chosen song to another one. If it takes you to some random thing you get to stop early). You may touch and rub yourself however you like during this time, but it must be sexual. You can't just cover yourself up.

If you are really worried about your family you can lock/block your door, but it'll be a lot more fun if you don't. Its late after all, why would they bother you.
Done! That was scarier than being outside... I know my parents are asleep but I couldn’t help but think that someone was gonna walk on... it lasted about 8 minutes total and I almost came but held it back
Old 05-15-2018, 08:21 PM   #14
Bartho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutegurlie1493 View Post
Done! That was scarier than being outside... I know my parents are asleep but I couldn’t help but think that someone was gonna walk on... it lasted about 8 minutes total and I almost came but held it back
Good girl. Your first adventure into sensory deprivation and it sounds like you enjoyed it. And he, even if one of your parents had seen you, chances are they would not do anything. Maybe stand and watch for a bit, and maybe they did, but then they would just leave most likely. No one would interrupt you while you are so clearly busy.

Old 05-15-2018, 08:25 PM   #15
Cutegurlie1493
Account Banned

Quote:
Good girl. Your first adventure into sensory deprivation and it sounds like you enjoyed it. And he, even if one of your parents had seen you, chances are they would not do anything. Maybe stand and watch for a bit, and maybe they did, but then they would just leave most likely. No one would interrupt you while you are so clearly busy.
I was scared but in the end it was so much fun! I hope they didn’t see me but the thought of my dad watching that is terrifying hahaha

Advertisements
Kink Talk