Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-08-2012, 11:28 PM   #1
slavegirl1278

Default *sigh* again...

So, my Master was supposed to be out all night and I was supposed to get the house cleaned, take a shower, and be asleep by 10. He comes in at about 5 till 10 and I have done none of these things. Instead he finds me masterbating which I am forbidden to do without permission. He would like some punishments for me being lazy, dirty, and very disobedient. He also wants to give me an early bedtime so he would like to know what time you guys think I should have to go to bed and for how long I should have to go to bed that early for.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:37 PM   #2
jaydoes

100 swats to the ass with a hairbrush and an 8 pm bedtime. You knew better than all those things!
jaydoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:39 PM   #3
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

LOL I have a sleeping idea for you... varies on toys and equipment if you want it pm me
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:48 AM   #4
Dravot
getDare Devil

What do you have for toys?

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #5
slavegirl1278

I have a bullet vibe, 3 dildos, 2 small, 1 medium, belts, rulers, paddles, and house hold items.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:37 PM   #6
elsa

The title of the thread doesn't seem very remorseful...Do you think you should be punished for that as well?
elsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:57 AM   #7
krone6
Distinguished Member

Next time you clean you should have that vibe taped to your clit, and must do all of your tasks until your master allows you to take it off. He'll watch as you clean to make sure you don't take it off.

Dislikes: Crossdressing, Pee Play, messy, poop, Urine Drinking

Limits:
illegal, public, family, friends, severe pain, vids/cam
---------------------------
krone6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:51 AM   #8
Dravot
getDare Devil

Personally, my preferred punishment for subs who can't keep their hands off themselves is simple and I find generally quite effective.

Insert the largest vibrator, duck tape the strongest vibrator over your clit with fresh batteries in both. Lay there and take it for one full hour with both on high. Oh sure the sub will cum and the first time or two she may even enjoy it, but by the end of the hour she will b begging and pleading and offering to do anything to have that vibrator taken off her clit. Her clit and pelvic muscles will be sore for a day or two afterwords serving as a good reminder of her indiscretion and punishment.

Dravot

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #9
slavegirl1278

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydoes View Post
100 swats to the ass with a hairbrush and an 8 pm bedtime. You knew better than all those things!
My ass really stings...he made me count them each out. He will be enforcing the bedtime for a week. The only time I'm allowed to stay up later is when writing reports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsa View Post
The title of the thread doesn't seem very remorseful...Do you think you should be punished for that as well?
I suppose that is up to you...my Master is all for it...
Old 12-10-2012, 11:47 PM   #10
zootsuit
getDare Sweetheart

you must tie your self up each night for bed so your master can relese you in the mornings

MAD SCIENTIST INVENTOR [invention(steam x airship or metal man / baroque stylings) x (pseudo) Victorian setting] + progressive or reactionary polities x adventure plot = STEAMPUNK
zootsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:55 AM   #11
publicslave

here's an easy one: You should apply a palm full of toothpaste around and inside your asshole and pussy before I sleep.

I AM A DUMB DISGUSTING WHORE AND I'M NOT ALLOWED TO CUM
publicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:57 PM   #12
slavegirl1278

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
Next time you clean you should have that vibe taped to your clit, and must do all of your tasks until your master allows you to take it off. He'll watch as you clean to make sure you don't take it off.
We did this and I came 3 times while cleaning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
Personally, my preferred punishment for subs who can't keep their hands off themselves is simple and I find generally quite effective.

Insert the largest vibrator, duck tape the strongest vibrator over your clit with fresh batteries in both. Lay there and take it for one full hour with both on high. Oh sure the sub will cum and the first time or two she may even enjoy it, but by the end of the hour she will b begging and pleading and offering to do anything to have that vibrator taken off her clit. Her clit and pelvic muscles will be sore for a day or two afterwords serving as a good reminder of her indiscretion and punishment.

Dravot
He made me do this. I lost count of the number of times I came. At first it was nice, but as time went on, it got more and more sore and hard to cum. He wouldn't take it off until the full hour was up no matter how much I begged him to take it off...I'm still pretty sore..

Advertisements
Kink Talk