Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-07-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
Iheartbondage

Default 19/M training 18/f to be a slave.

Hi there, I'm currently seeking punishment ideas as things to try with my submissive. We're engaged, and recently got into bondage. She's going to be committing 24 hours to being a slave next week and I need ideas to keep her interested in bondage.

I'm new here but I'll post our likes/dislikes. Also, I don't want anything extreme that will scare her or hurt her too badly.

We like:
Strict bondage
Orgasm denial
Humiliation
Anal (currently preparing her to take my penis)
Oral
All positions
Spanking

Dislike:
Pee
Poop
Extreme pain
Hydro
Anything too advanced for beginners

Currently I have a 7 inch vibrating dildo for her, anal beads, a clit vibrator, two anal plugs, a ball gag, spreader bar, and handcuffs. We also use drawer handles on our walls to tie each other up when not using the bed. Plenty of clothes pins, household items, and I can purchase virtually anything to complete what you request.

All hardcore dares will be denied, as we are engaged and I don't want to scare/hurt her. I also want to push her boundaries, as we've been talking about trying an anal hook, suspension, squirting, ice dildo, nipple clamps, and so forth.

With that in mind, help some bondage beginners out!
Iheartbondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
Iheartbondage

Still waiting for ideas.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
archie21
getDare Succubus

you dont want to hurt her but you have some interesting toys.... well I suggest that you see if you can make her squirt.... bind her so her thighs are spread wide allowing you access into her pussy and against her clit.. make sure that her arms are well out of the way and that she is comfortable.. use a vibe on her clit and insert your fingers in to her pussy... I find working on the inner wall of her pussy just below where her clit is generally makes her begin to get very wet... but deny several orgasms, make her build a lot towards the one she is going to have... when she really is begging you for release.. allow her this and see what happens, if she only cums very heavily she may not be a squirter or not ready to be yet.... you will soon know if she is a squirter though and if you have no problem with getting wet wiht her juices get in line and then when she has finished bring her again.... and again.. then have her lick her cum off your body...

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #4
Iheartbondage

98% of females can squirt, I've got it figured out already, just need to try it out. And the toys really aren't that extreme. What we're discussing starts to get here she's like "ehh" but she's very open about it and looks forward to giving it at the very least a try.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:02 AM   #5
Iheartbondage

I'm still looking for ideas, this will be taking place in three days.
Humiliation
Strict Bondage
Predicament Bondage
Pain
Cross-Dressing* (recent interest)
Orgasm Control

Dislikes(punishments!):
Wedgie
Spanking
Orgasm Denial
Nipple Torture

Limits:
Scat
Pee
Public
Family
Blood

Message me! Dominate me for an hour? Give me dares? Anything within limits will receive full reports. I'll try just about anything. I have plenty of toys and the funds to purchase whatever is needed.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, slave