Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-13-2018, 02:16 AM   #256
LegLovingSissy
Account Banned

First off roll a die, this will determine how many diapers you will wear.
1-2 one diaper
3 two diapers
4-5 three diapers
6-four diapers
(Make sure that you cut slits in the inner diapers so that it will drain!)

The number of diapers you roll is how long you must wait for a change in hours.

Alright now that you know how many diapers you'll be wearing here's the catch if you have an even number of diapers on you will have to be punished during your diaper change. 5 suppository/marshmallow up your bum!

Here's the dare part
Roll another die!
This is how long you'll be in diapers!
1. 3hours
2. 6 hours
3. 12 hours
4. 15 hours
5. 18 hours
6. 24 hours!

Now for how many challenges you must do! Roll a die! Multiply this by 3
This is how many you must do!

Challenges! ( increasing in difficulty)(You must roll 5 times and do each one)
1. Put on another 3 diapers
2. drink 4 glasses of water
3 snuggle with your stuffies
4 wet your diaper
5. Lock the bathroom
6. Have this on
7. Ice in the inner diaper
8 ice up your bum
9 tie yourself up!
10get slippery baby lube up your back hole
11 get sticky baby! Pour maple syrup down your diaper
12. Get curious baby probe your backside with your hands
13. Breakfast baby! Pour oatmeal down the back of your diaper
14. Bounces baby! Bounce for ten minutes in your mess! (Don't have one? Put two suppositories/marshmallows in to fix that!)
15. Go for a walk! Sure you can put clothes over your diaper but you have to have your paci in!
16. Enema time! Take a full enema baby!
17tie yourself up for 30 mins after taking three suppositories up your bum.
18 take a bath! But don't take your diaper off! Wait until it's time to change!
19. Naughty baby! Get spanked on your bare behind! Insert a marshmallow/suppository!
20. Slutty baby. Fuck your ass until it's gapping open
21. Marshmallow time! Roll a die. Insert that many full sized marshmallows up your bum!
22 naked baby! Shave everywhere!!! You might need someone's help
23. Sleepy baby. Ignore time limits. Keep your messy diaper on and sleep in it!
24. Good baby! Put on some plastic pants and don't change the entire dare until next morning

Limits: pictures,police, anal
LegLovingSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:32 AM   #257
anon9321

Fun times! Insert 8 marshmallows, two bananas, and drink a liter of water(two water bottles)
Now put on your favorite skirt, start a timer, and revel in your cramps!

Hold unto it for as long as possible. Stop the timer once you release.

Now check how long you could keep your diaper clean:

< 8 minutes before you messed: That's not good enough, you aren't aloud to change until tomorrow morning.

< 17 minutes: Better! Sit down, mushing it all around, and think about how you could of done better. Once you've been thinking for 15 minutes, you may change.

> 33 minutes: Now that is impressive, release now and well up with pride. Change immediately and reward yourself however you see fit!

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 01:54 AM   #258
crinkledog

Until you complete this Dare, you are unable cum. You better clear your schedule to complete this.

You are going to make yourself a meal, fit for a baby. Your menu is as follows:

Apple Sauce
Chocolate Pudding (with 1 dose of laxatives in it)
Warm Milk (with 1 dose of powdered Miralax)

Get thickly diapered, put on some cute babyish clothes, and feed yourself (making airplane noises where applicable). For every spoonful of pudding or sip of milk, remember that you're only making the laxative stronger. Just to be sure, also take a diuretic.

For the next 36 hours, you are to remain in diapers, using them for wetting and messing. Whenever you feel the urge, you must stop and use your diapers. You may only change your diaper when it's been used for both wetting and messing. You must spend 4 of those hours outside of your house, where you mess your padding in public.

Before you go to bed, take an additional dose of Miralax mixed into a baby bottle of warm milk. You must mess your diaper before you leave bed

After your 36 hours are up, you must complete this writing prompt: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=56644

When you complete this all, you may cum. However, you must do it while squishing your messy diaper against your bottom.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Hypnosis, Baby Food/Bottles, Highchairs, Bibs, Puppy Play, Messy Diapers (Laxatives), Games of Chance, Dice Dares, Sissy, Edging, Overnight Bondage, Embarrassing situations (with a hard limit of semi-public)
Limits: Obvious Public, Illegal, Pain, Long Term, Too Gross, Unsafe

Regress me

Last edited by crinkledog; 02-28-2018 at 02:03 AM.
crinkledog is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to crinkledog for this post:
Old 03-01-2018, 07:50 AM   #259
Liberty13

Today you are a disgusting messy puppy, and not one at all toilet trained. For today you must crawl or squat wherever you move around the house, and are banned from using the toilet - if you go you must go where you stand (or sit).

You must wear nothing below your waist except your underwear (see below)

When you wake up you must roll a dice to decide your underwear:

1-2 No underwear
2-4 Diaper or pull up
4-6 Normal

Then roll a d6 to decide your additional rules:

1-2 You must not clean up any messes or puddles or may not change your underwear.
2-4 Tonight you must not sleep in a bed, puppies arent allowed up there and you must sleep on the floor.
4-6 You may only eat blended food, baby food or dog food today and when you do so it must be on the floor in a bowl and you may not use your hands.

You may roll twice on the rules table for hard mode.

---

I only have one diaper left in the house, and live with my parents. So give me a dare concerning that thanks.

Punishments:: Anal, Public, punishments Humiliation, Wetting without diaper...

Limits: Family, Blood, Pain, Scat, Eating.

21/He/His/Gay

My Fetlife: https://fetlife.com/users/5870382
My Kik: 4eyesj
Liberty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:41 PM   #260
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Simple enough, three glassess/bottles with chocolate milk are going to decide your fate this weekend. Try to use colored glasses /sippy cups/bottles to make it harder to distinguish which one is which. Make each about half a glass, around 4 oz of chocolate milk, trying to use an off-brand if you can so it will all taste a bit funny. Put a dose of 2 oz of castor oil in the first one (there'll be no masking that one's taste!). Put a half dose of chocolate laxatives in the second (probably one square), a double dose of chocolate laxatives in the third (probably four squares) and a bar of melted dark chocolate or some other weird flavoring in both the second and third to try and mask the flavor of the chocolate laxatives. Add a bit more milk to the second and third if you can to make them all look about the same size, then mix them up nicely and put them in the fridge. Whenever you take them out, do your best to do so without looking at the glass at all (do it by feel), and give it a stir with something so that you won't know what you have in your hands, even if it's the oil, until the taste hits your mouth. You probably won't even be able to tell with the two "chocolatey" ones how much trouble you're going to be making in your diapers.

The day before you do your dare, the toilet is off-limits for #2 after you wake up, and you're going to put on as many diapers as you want before going to bed. The day you do this you must drink about a cup (250ml) of water every hour on the hour, or you can drink it earlier if you like. But it must be plain old water, if you want anything else to drink that doesn't count for this total. The toilet is off-limits the whole day, and you are only allowed three diaper changes (so three changes, starting with whenever you change the diapers you were in since last night). To make it even more interesting, your diaper(s) should be under dark plastic pants if you have them, or at least under some sweat pants or the like and only "checked" every hour on the hour (same time you drink your water). This check doesn't mean you have to change your diapers, but it should be the only time you're allowed to see how full they are and have an opportunity to change them. Also, when you've changed your diapers you aren't allowed to check/change them again at the next hour mark. That means you must wait until at least two hours after they've been changed to check them again. One last detail - Every diaper change upgrades that hour's drink from 250ml to 750ml during the next hour. To make it easy, you could just drink 500ml while you're changing yourself.

To be very specific about the checking/change process, and to prevent any unnecessary time out-of-diapers or possible temptations to use the big boy potty, you will only be allowed to "check" your diaper for the first two minutes after the hour mark. So it if was 3:00, you have until 3:02 to decide if you want a change. After deciding you want a change, you have until 3:05 (3:04:59 really) to have the tapes secured on your new diaper(s), and plastic pants back up. If it hits 3:05 and you aren't secured back in your diaper(s), that change will cost you two changes (you lose an additional change).

You're allowed as many double/triple diapers and stuffers as you want to help make sure you don't leak. Oh, and if you do leak at all out of your plastic pants? Well you shouldn't have been wearing such flimsy diapers. You will lose one of your remaining changes if you have one. You can add more diapers/stuffers onto your current diaper(s) when losing a change because of this, but otherwise won't have a chance to change until the next hour like normal. You can't be punished twice for the 'same' leaky diaper in the same hour. But if you choose not to change during the next hour mark and leak again the following hour, you can lose another change.

If you don't have any remaining changes and are required to use one (ex: due to a leaky diaper), you can change into a new diapers all you want on the hour for the rest of the dare - because it must be at least a double diaper, and you will be wearing only double diapers until a full 24 hours after you started this dare as a punishment for not wearing thicker diapers! If this happens you can stop drinking water after the 12 hours of the dare, but must continue to only check/change your diaper on the hour marks. Every change will still warrant a full 750ml of water though, even if you are dont with the main part of the dare.

Now that you know the rules - let's get started. You should already be in diapers first thing since wakin up today. Set a timer for 3 hours. Take a six-sided die and roll it to start, if it's 1-2 you will drink the first bottle in your fridge (random order), 3-4 the second, and 5-6 the third. After the three hours on the timer, you'll roll again. If you roll the "same" bottle position, you don't have to do anything special, you got lucky. Otherwise, you must drink the bottle you rolled. Reset the timer one more time (so for 6 hour after you started), and repeat this process. If you're a very, very unlucky baby you'll get the joy of castor oil first, and I'm quite sure you won't last long before making a mess of your diapers! But if you're a lucky baby you might just have a half dose of senna in some chocolate milk so that you have a chance of only wetting your diapers. When the timer goes off a third time (9 hours after you started), you'll probably be done (though you may have to live with some consequences if your third bottle tasted a bit oily, or if you had too many leaky diapers). Before you change out of likely very messy diapers, log on to GetDare send me a report of how it went. You can write this as you're going along as well to help get out of those diapers a bit faster at the end. I reserve the right to give you a punishment for incomplete or overly short write-ups!

While you're drinking your milk, you should space out your day so you eat lunch before or with your second bottle, and dinner after your third (so you get at least some nutrition after all those possible laxatives). For example, starting your timer around 9:00am means you should wait to eat lunch until at least around 12:00. Enjoy wetting your diapers and hoping that the "chocolate milk" didn't have any surprises for you!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 03-25-2018, 10:37 AM   #261
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Anyone want to challenge me?

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Old 04-03-2018, 05:25 AM   #262
nappyboy000

Default im down

im down go for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozzle_DX View Post
Another Person above Diaper Dare but lets make this interesting, none of those boring dares which are like 'Sleep in diapers for a night' instead, lets make it interesting! Have fun guys
nappyboy000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 05:31 AM   #263
nappyboy000

Default nice

love it mmmm

lets give this ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty13 View Post
Today you are a disgusting messy puppy, and not one at all toilet trained. For today you must crawl or squat wherever you move around the house, and are banned from using the toilet - if you go you must go where you stand (or sit).

You must wear nothing below your waist except your underwear (see below)

When you wake up you must roll a dice to decide your underwear:

1-2 No underwear
2-4 Diaper or pull up
4-6 Normal

Then roll a d6 to decide your additional rules:

1-2 You must not clean up any messes or puddles or may not change your underwear.
2-4 Tonight you must not sleep in a bed, puppies arent allowed up there and you must sleep on the floor.
4-6 You may only eat blended food, baby food or dog food today and when you do so it must be on the floor in a bowl and you may not use your hands.

You may roll twice on the rules table for hard mode.

---

I only have one diaper left in the house, and live with my parents. So give me a dare concerning that thanks.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:23 AM   #264
nappyboy000

Default nappy boy

in my nappy now will go too the park and do anything asked from me
Old 04-11-2018, 02:23 PM   #265
Liberty13

Okay so

Heres a dare for next time you go to the park

You need to pack a bag with 500ml of prune juice, a diaper to change into, a 500ml bottle of water.

You will leave the house with the bag you've packed and walk to the park - before you leave you will give yourself either a fleet enema or insert 3 suppositories and 4 bananas its up to you. You will then diaper up and walk to the park.

you need to stay in the park for at least 2 hours, its quite certain that you'll mess during that period, if you do you must drink the 500ml of water as soon as you mess.

You have a choice again though because you can change if you want to into your clean fresh diaper - but you must drink the 500ml of prune juice. Effectively choosing a certain messy walk home in your current state or a potential one in your changed diapers. However if you choose not to change, put the clean diaper over the top and double diaper up before your walk home.

If you chose to change and drink the prune juice you may change out of diapers until you go to bed.

If you chose to keep your diaper on wear the double diapers until the following morning.

21/He/His/Gay

The following user says Thank You to Liberty13 for this post:
Old 04-13-2018, 04:04 AM   #266
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Use a site like random.org to generate three random numbers. Write them down and stick with those numbers before continuing on.

First things first, drink 1L of water, and then set a timer for 1 hour. Prepare a double diaper during that hour and anything else you might need for the rest of the dare.

After the first hour, drink 500ml of water, and then use your first roll. If it's even, wait an hour, if it's odd, wait 90 more minutes. During that time, you need to finish another 200 ml multiplied by your roll, so 3=600ml.

You should be holding your pee this whole time, and hopefully doing a bit of a potty dance by the time you're done waiting. Now comes some more fun. Get a bowl of warm water and another 500ml of water. Use your second roll and multiply it by 10 minutes. You must drink the 500ml of water and have at least one hand in the warm water for this time. You must stay in your big boy clothes for all of this time, and if you can't hold it and end up wetting yourself even a little bit, you can go straight into your double diapers.

If you managed to refrain from wetting yourself, pour your warm bowl of water over your crotch anyway. There are only babies for this dare. But as a reward you can use the bathroom afterwards before putting on your double diapers.

As soon as your done putting on your double diapers (and possibly relieving your overtaxed bladder), take a look at your third roll.

If it's even, you're going to be taking a liquid glycerine suppository. If it's odd, you are going to take three normal glycerine suppositories. You're stuck in these diapers for 30 minutes multiplied by this roll. During this time you can only crawl - no standing or walking at all. You can't sit on anything besides the ground and can't do anything for entertainment besides watch g-rated TV shows or play with toys intended for toddlers. During this time, drink at least 250ml every 30 minutes.

Once you're done, if your diaper is leaking or has leaked at all, you're going to need to change into enough diapers to last until tomorrow morning - no further changes or potty breaks allowed. You also aren't allowed to touch yourself or touch your diapers at all for the rest of the night. If your diaper isn't leaking, you're done!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

The following 2 users say Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 04-13-2018, 04:09 AM   #267
Klickfoot

Simple little game. You need to get to 20 points to win.

During it you must wear diapers to bed and once you get in bed/the diaper you can't use the toilet until the morning. Additionally, you cannot get out of the bed in a dry diaper. So to get up in the morning you need to either wet lying down or have already wet in the night.
Essentially you must get into bed with a dry diaper and cannot leave bed in a dry diaper.

1 Point for each night diapered and following all the rules.
2 Points (instead) if you wet while sleeping.
-3 points if you break a rule.

For whatever it's worth I more or less have a 3 day weekend and plenty of diapers to work with but I'll take anything except pooping.
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 08:41 AM   #268
Liberty13

Okay so I appreciate pooping is in your limits so for the duration of this dare, if you need to remove your diaper to mess then you can - However, each time you do so as your not being very well behaved you need to edge using only your buttplug every time you use the toilet for this.

So for this dare you will simulate toilet training for the 3 days that you have free. For the whole 3 days you must drink a large cup of of water at least every hour your awake, before you sleep you must drink a 1 liter bottle of water.

1st day: On the first day your a silly baby with no control over themselves, you must use your diaper for a toilet and only change when it leaks. Piss as soon as you feel it, no holding.

2nd day: On the second day your getting better at toilet training and you can try and hold it. Every time you need to pee, rolll a dice:

1 - Hold for 10 mins
2- Hold for 20 mins
3 - hold for 30mins
4- Hold for 40 mins
5- Hold for 50mins
6 Hold for 60 mins

If you hold your piss past the allotted time use the toilet, if you fail to hold it then wet your diaper.

Day 3 - Today your trying to be a big person so you must wear normal clothes, again use the dice system to piss for the day before. If you have an accident you must change into a diaper but keep your wet clothes other the top and go for a walk in public for at least 30 mins

21/He/His/Gay

Old 04-15-2018, 02:21 PM   #269
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

You need to wear/use diapers for the next 4 days.

Each time you want to change you must add one of the following rules (your choice). These are permanent for the remainder of the dare.
Must double diaper (cutting slits on the inner one).
Must hold urine before changing, and immediately wet each new diaper after change.
Must insert a suppository during each change (be safe of course).
Drink 300 mL of water per hour (be safe of course).
Must have a pacifier in your mouth whenever home.
Diaper(s) must be visible to some degree at all times.
Must remain clean shaven down below.
Must give yourself an enema at least once a day.
Cut slits in the outer most diaper(s) worn.

If you end up with all of these rules, you don't need to add more rules.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Old 05-06-2018, 03:38 PM   #270
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Anyone want to give me a dare here?

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo