Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-29-2023, 10:32 PM   #1
Sweetiepie_honey

Trophy 31/f fill a piggy up

A Dom made me force feed myself tonight and now I am super full but I want more, either enemas or forced drinking fill me up by mouth or ass. Bonus fun for nipple torture or bondage with plastic wrap. Post here or message on kik at sweetiepie_honey.

Limits:
No go is public or anything in hair
No family
No social suicide
No pics

Semi public is ok

I am always open to rp any type of fantasy hit me on kik or pm me

My kik: sweetiepie_honey
Sweetiepie_honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 01:58 PM   #2
Loveli

Oooh! I’m sure we missed this thread timing but I would love to encourage you to make a diaper out of plastic wrap at one point…

Start with a base layer of toilet paper so that you have something to see the color change and to make it messy. Wrap it around your hips and Down over your pussy (through your legs) then back around your hips - think like a figure 8 pattern. You may want to put extra strips over your pussy if you intend to wet it.

Then cover it with layers and layers of plastic wrap. I would recommend working in the same general way building it up so that it’s nice and thick covering the toilet paper diaper. Continue wrapping it all the way up around you too until it’s right under your tits. Now take a few feet length and twist it onto a rope and binds your breasts at the base. Wrap around your chest a few times again now to flatten your breasts, and rip/cut just a couple tiny holes right over your nipples so they pop out.

Feel free to bind your plastic wrap diaper with clear packing tape if necessary.

Now you’re going to drink 8 oz of water every 15 minutes until you are desperate to pee… (please be smart and if you’re not used to drinking this much, don’t give yourself water intoxication). Relieve yourself into your make shift diaper only when your body starts to pee on its own from desperation.
Loveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 09:53 PM   #3
Sweetiepie_honey

Oh wow I’ll have to try this when I have the time next!

Limits:
No go is public or anything in hair
No family
No social suicide
No pics

Semi public is ok

I am always open to rp any type of fantasy hit me on kik or pm me

My kik: sweetiepie_honey
Sweetiepie_honey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags