Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-15-2014, 07:51 PM   #1
Karthik kumar
Baby Member

Post Different days for submissives.

I don't know if such a post has already been posted. If it has already been posted I am sorry. The basic idea of this concept is make the submissive to do a task every day of the week on a routine basis. The tasks can be changed or rotated. In addition to these tasks anything can be added.

Sunday = Edgeday. (Submissive should edge every 3 hours. He or she is denied cum the entire day)

Monday = Stuffday. (Submissive should stuff both pussy and ass with a dildo(in case of a girl) and stuff ass(in case of a guy) and should take it out only while pissing or shitting. Rest of the time it should remain stuffed. Submissive is not allowed to touch himself or herself the entire day)

Tuesday = Dirtyday (Submissive should not take a shower or wash after peeing. Submissive should cum every 2 hours. Only next day the submissive should be allowed to clean.)

Wednesday = Nudeday (Not exactly nude. It means nude underneath. If your submissive is willing to be nude then it is okay. Or else the submissive shouldn't wear any inner wears. Pussy to be stuffed with any object of masters desire in case of girls and ass to be stuffed in case of guys)

Thursday = PeeControlDay (It is up to the master to control the times the submissives pees. Just make sure the submissive drinks coffees and water which would urge the submissive to pee more. If the submissive has to pee in spite of control has to do so in the same underwear and shouldn't change it till the master gives permission)

Friday = TightDay (Submissive should wear underwears 2 or more size less than theirs. A sandpaper or leaves or anything the master wishes has to be kept over ass and then covered with that underwear)

Saturday = ClipDay (Clips or clamps on nipples, pussy lips, cock entire day)

And the cycle continues. The order can be changed. Additional punishments can be added. Please do contribute ideas and changes.

Report here after trying.
Karthik kumar is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Karthik kumar for this post:
Old 05-18-2014, 03:46 AM   #2
honeybling

Control my pee for whole week ....pm me

18m
honeybling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 03:20 AM   #3
benjamin_elijah

Default whip punishment

also i prefer assign whipping punishment per 3 hr along day to slave with focusing on breasts , pussy and back in case female.
benjamin_elijah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dominant, master, punishment, slave, submissive