Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-30-2013, 07:27 AM   #541
andrew21

I have another one that is harder. I read a while back about Reagan giving you multiple orgasms using a vibrator inside of you while you are tied up. This is a variation that is harder...

She ties you up very securely. Because you will need it... Make sure your legs are spread wide apart. Then she holds a small bullet vibe and presses it against your clit. And makes you cum. But then she continues to hold it there even though it is annoying and super sensitive, and she forces you to cum again. Yet she still holds it there, even though you are twisting desperately trying to escape it...
She shows you a dildo and teased you about how much you'd probably want to have it inside of you so you can clench on it instead of clenching on nothing. But she doesn't let you. Instead she forces you to have more and more forced orgasms, making you ache from the powerful clenching and your super sensitive clit...

She does it for at least half an hour. Who knows, maybe much longer? Before she stops and kneels over your face to let you show her how much you appreciate he stopping...
But who knows what she does after you finish? Maybe she gags you and makes you endure another half hour of constant forced orgasms with an empty vagina...

Optional (because of your limits) : You should also record the audio on your phone. And then listen to it while in public later on (with earphones of course)...

toys: handcuffs, ***violet wand***
: orgasm control, bondage, violet wand torture, giving girls dares
: pics, anal
: family, public, poo, blood, permanent, facial pics, illegal, social suicide
andrew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:52 AM   #542
googly

Do all this recording it and send it to [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
see how many of the additions you dare add to this task.
wedgie task:

need:
buttplug
rope / handcuffs
timer
vibrator
blindfold
pegs
panties soaked in pussy juice

Edge yourself.
Now spank each ass cheek hard 30 times each so they are bright red.
Edge yourself
cover vibrator with toothpaste
cover nipples with toothpaste
insert vibrator and put on it low. (not enough to make you cum)
insert buttplug
and put on 2 panties to keep the vibe in place
set the timer for 15 minutes
Sit in front of a window with the lights on.
Give yourself a chair wedgie where the sides of the panties goes OVER the back of the chair
put on the blindfold
gag your self with panties soaked in pussy juice
enjoy the teasing in the wedgie
don't release yourself before the timer rings.
You are NOT allowed to cum while doing this dare

extreme edition1 : add a buttplug (or similar) to above
extreme edition2: wear a bra and stuff it with 4 ice cubes per cup
extreme edition3: stuff your panties first with some fruit
extreme edition4: add pegs to your nipples for 10 minutes of the bondage time and shake them off
Super edition: complete this tease without orgasm before the wedgie task: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9346

feel free to PM me for adjustments or questions
[
Loves: hypnosis, anal, bondage, urine drinking, anal bondage, HARD ANAL PENETRATION!
I LOVE DIAPER PLAY!

I am a sissy.
I want to be a female.
I LOVE DICKS IN ALL MY HOLES.

For ever pm titled likes I will add all content to my likes.
18 malePM Me for a free dare from me or you can give me a dare
googly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:44 AM   #543
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Default About the weeklong absence

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of activity. I got sick last sunday, and as I was getting better Reagen came down with the same thing, so between taking care of each other and trying not to fall behind on our course work we haven't had time to focus on bdsm. Reagen's not quite 100% yet, so it may be a few more days before we can pick back up on things. But once we're all better we'll resume your dares!

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:26 PM   #544
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Did Googly just copy my dare and beg you to send a recording?
That rude on 3 different levels

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:33 PM   #545
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Agreed. Poor form.

Feel better, girls!

Last edited by Xavier; 03-31-2013 at 01:30 AM.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:29 PM   #546
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

hope you guys get better soon I'm currently laid up sick aswell lol
Old 04-06-2013, 09:53 AM   #547
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Once again, my apologies for my absence. Reagen ended up coming down with pneumonia and ended up in the hospital. This meant, combined with my work and school, I didn't have time to do any getdare stuff. Reagen has recovered, and yesterday we did a couple dares that we hadn't done yet. I will be reporting on those today.

Also, to make up for my absence, I will be online for a good portion of the day. Reagen will be available too, so feel free to give me tasks that we can accomplish inside the house! Reagen wants to reward me for taking care of her while she was sick, so she wants you to keep that in mind. But also, I went a really long time without a good flogging, so if you feel like punishing me instead of rewarding me, by all means, go for it! I want to cry like a baby.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 04-06-2013, 09:53 AM   #548
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
yep, not doing it. also, I don't do recordings. Sorry to disappoint.

Old 04-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #549
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21 View Post
I saw in your list of toys that you guys might get a violet wand one day... Great! Let me know when that happens! There are so many possibilities...

Here is a relatively simple dare.

Get a jar and fill it with slips of paper. On each is written. "left nipple" or "clit" or "right vagina lip" or "left ear lobe". Some should have many slips with the same body part.

Then you strip naked and get tied in an X by your ankles and wrists. And Reagan wraps a towel around your head so you can't see.

Then she picks out strips of paper one at a time. And without telling you where, she flicks you with her fingernail HARD on that spot five times while you struggle and squirm and whimper. Before picking out another... And another...

It ends with her using her finger to let you cum...
We did this yesterday. It was rather fun! We played it for about a half hour, and I just loved not knowing and not seeing where I'd get hit next. I got very wet very quickly, as I hadn't cum at all while Reagen was in the hospital. Towards the end of the half hour Reagen started fingering me, teasing me with just her index finger, and she made me beg for release. Eventually she gave me permission, and I orgasmed hard. It felt amazing. Thank you for your dare!

Old 04-06-2013, 10:01 AM   #550
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
okay thought this one up off the top of my head was trying to think of something not so involved in sex so here we go:
everyday after all college work has been done you are to spend half an hour in your cage shackled gagged and with earplugs in while playing this memory game http://www.web-games-online.com/memory/index.php to help improve your memory keep a tally of how many times you get under 50% score. this tally is how many minutes you will spend you will spend in a squat. keep trying this game every day until you get better than 75%.
I will do this starting tonight. With Reagen sick or in the hospital I didn't have her available to help.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:16 AM   #551
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by evie.sub View Post
I must say i fully support you and your friend in what happened here.

But lets get back to the dares and not waste to much time on peiple who dont deserve it lol.

For 7 days in a row your friend text you a color in the morning
You can only wear clothes in that color that day. Nothing else.
I hope for you that you have all colors in tops and bottemd or it can be an interesting day lol

Big kiss
We did this in the middle of these past two weeks that I have been gone.

Day 1: Yellow. I do not have any yellow bottoms, so I wore a strapless yellow sundress that I had gotten. Reagen decided that if I did not have shoes in the color that she had chosen, I would wear my black stripper heels. So I wore the stripper heels with the sundress. It looked rather tacky. Also, since it was a little chilly, my nipples stood out.

Day 2: Blue. I wore a blue t-shirt, and denim jeans that had lots of holes in them. Again, no blue shoes, so I wore the stripper heels.

Day 3: Red. I wore a red tube top, a red miniskirt, and red wedge platform heels. I had to be really careful not to flash anyone.

Day 4: Green. I wore a green tank top, and green athletic shorts (that are definitely too small for me!). No green shoes, so stripper heels it was!

Day 5: Brown. I wore a brown t-shirt, but I don't have any brown bottoms, so I had to go with brown panties, and my brown thigh high boots. This was easter sunday, so we weren't planning on going anywhere. But Reagen (who obviously had not been feeling well for some time now) started vomiting a lot later that morning, so I had to take her to the hospital. She let me borrow a long brown coat that she has. I got several judgmental stares, but I was too preoccupied with Reagen to care.

Day 6: Black. I was at the hospital whenever I didn't have work or school, and Reagen decided to go easy on me. I wore a black tshirt, black miniskirt, and knee high black high heeled boots.

Day 7: Gray. I wore a gray tank top, silver athletic shorts (once again, way too small), and a pair of grey Jeffery Campbell Lita boots that have silver spikes on them. I had just bought them recently and hadn't worn them yet. I love em, theyre actually really comfortable.

Thank you for your dare! It was fun, and I enjoyed it!

Old 04-06-2013, 10:37 AM   #552
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Do this dare (for 5 days or, if you like, 5 dare occasions with
a roll in between):

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=84232

Here are 5 dice for the dare, if you don't like to roll real ones: ROLL 5 DICE!

While doing the dare, read a book or small paper, holding it with
both hands in front of your face. Smile and lick your lips when people
notice you.

If you get a dare in which you don't dare to spread you legs that
much - replace with: insert a dildo, knees at least 2 inches apart.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #553
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21 View Post
I have another one that is harder. I read a while back about Reagan giving you multiple orgasms using a vibrator inside of you while you are tied up. This is a variation that is harder...

She ties you up very securely. Because you will need it... Make sure your legs are spread wide apart. Then she holds a small bullet vibe and presses it against your clit. And makes you cum. But then she continues to hold it there even though it is annoying and super sensitive, and she forces you to cum again. Yet she still holds it there, even though you are twisting desperately trying to escape it...
She shows you a dildo and teased you about how much you'd probably want to have it inside of you so you can clench on it instead of clenching on nothing. But she doesn't let you. Instead she forces you to have more and more forced orgasms, making you ache from the powerful clenching and your super sensitive clit...

She does it for at least half an hour. Who knows, maybe much longer? Before she stops and kneels over your face to let you show her how much you appreciate he stopping...
But who knows what she does after you finish? Maybe she gags you and makes you endure another half hour of constant forced orgasms with an empty vagina...

Optional (because of your limits) : You should also record the audio on your phone. And then listen to it while in public later on (with earphones of course)...
Did this last night. Reagen tied me up on her bed, hands extended past my head and secured to the headboard, and each ankle tied to the bottom corners of the bed, so my legs were spread wide apart. Then she turned on my bullet vib and pressed it to my clit. It did not take long for me to ask to orgasm. She told me that for this dare, I am not required to ask permission. I thanked her and came. It felt wonderful.
The next orgasm came soon after that. It felt great as well, but my clit was starting to get sore.
Reagen constantly teased me, holding up a dildo and asking me if I wanted it inside me. I'd beg and plead with her to let me have it, but she refused! I orgasmed gain, and this time it was starting to hurt. On my fourth orgasm, it was about 50-50 split between pain and pleasure.

But by my fifth orgasm, it was mostly pain. It hurt so much, my clit was so sensitive and sore. But reagen had tied me tight and I could barely move away. I was begging Reagen to stop, but it was no use. The orgasms still came, and they hurt like hell. After my seventh orgasm, Reagen finally took it off and sat on my face. I obediently ate her out until she orgasmed all over my face, but then she turned around and put the vib back on my clit while staying on my face. I ate her out as best I could, but it was hard with her forcing painful orgasm after painful orgasm on me. The pain made it hard to keep myself under control, so the orgasms came pretty frequently. At least an hour and a half later Reagen finally let up and untied me. I lost track of how many orgasms I had. My pussy was throbbing and I was very sore.

Thank you for your dare! Despite how painful it was, I think I enjoyed it!

Old 04-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #554
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wer Muschi Folter View Post
I wanna test your pain tolerance...

Go buy one of these and place it on a chair http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/pro...7ac690_300.jpg

Add clips to your pussy lips, like these: http://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/officedepot/560394_sk_lg?$OD%2DLarge$

now duct tape the clips to your inner thigh spreading your pussy lips as wide as you can.

now stand over the chair in a squat position and slowly lower your spread lips down onto the sharp spines.

you may hover, but your pussy must be touching the spines the whole time.

Now take vics or a comparable and rubbing your clit, edge 10 times, by the 10th you should have most of your weight on the cactus, if not edge 5 more times, next while still on top of the cactus, spank your clit hard 25 times and then apply more vics to your clit and rub it until you cum. Then continue to sit on the cactus for 5 more min.

When that is all done, lay on your back and spank your pussy with the bristle side of a hair brush 25 more times. At this point your poor little pussy should be quite abused, I would love to see a picture of that, with the clips still on of course.

Hope you enjoy

I look to a full report and let me know if anything wasn't completed so I may punish you.
I'd love to try this, but almost sitting on a cactus with my pussy doesn't seem terribly safe.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:47 AM   #555
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Do this dare (for 5 days or, if you like, 5 dare occasions with
a roll in between):

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=84232

Here are 5 dice for the dare, if you don't like to roll real ones: ROLL 5 DICE!

While doing the dare, read a book or small paper, holding it with
both hands in front of your face. Smile and lick your lips when people
notice you.

If you get a dare in which you don't dare to spread you legs that
much - replace with: insert a dildo, knees at least 2 inches apart.
Oooh, i like this!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut