Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-11-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
db25
getDare Sweetheart

Default Diapers as punishment and control devices

As someone who enjoys wearing diapers for short to medium expanses of time, one of the things that makes it enjoyable is that I can take it on and off when I wish. However, what if I couldn't?

You see, choosing how and when to go to the bathroom is a basic freedom for people. When a slave has done wrong, needs to be humiliated, kept in chastity, or basically just reminded of their place, the master's ability to put the slave in diapers is an excellent choice.

First, basic punishments can be used with diapers to increase their length. Some masters don't care if the slave goes to the bathroom on themselves, but generally doing it in a diaper keeps it all contained and very close to the skin. This can be mentally exciting for the slave, as whenever they move they feel a wet or messy diaper rub against them. Also, diapers as punishment can be relatively un-noticed. For many slaves, public is a limit. But diapers can be worn in public with nobody noticing, and if they do, they just assume it is for a medical reason. So they work well for long-term day-to-day punishments.

Next, diapers can be very humiliating. They represent total loss of a basic function in life. Particularly when teamed with slight public exposure or risk of public exposure, diapers can be used both to humiliate and as a threat to force obedience in the face of humiliating tasks. Particularly when the slave first puts on a diaper, all they can feel is the material between their legs, the crinkle of plastic as they move. When in public, that will be what the focus on. When in private, keeping the slave naked except for a diaper will constantly remind them that they are in the control of someone else, who can choose to let them be clean or filthy.

Diapers are excellent chastity devices. First, they distort the feeling down there. Nothing is particularly noticeable down there when wearing a diaper, just bulges or lack of. Next, the slave will find it hard to masterbate in a diaper as the diaper is slick plastic and will slide if they try to hump, and it's hard to exercise enough feeling down there to orgasm. At the same time, the feel of the diaper always rubbing away and touching down there is stimulating. SO the slave is kept in a state of semi-arousal, constantly wanting to cum but unable to do so. Also, in the case of keeping the slave away from sex, sexual contact, or relations with another person, how many people walking around will want to come sexually close to someone in a diaper when it's not used for medical reasons?

Finally, the diaper is a device that will force subservience. As soon as it is taped on, the slave feels reminded of their place and how master controls them. And they can never get away from it. It moves with them and against them, always there, always occupying a portion of the slave's mind.

Combined, all these represent the giving away of control, which is a reason people like me like them. We feel like control has been given away, and that is in itself a good feeling, plus the diaper itself eventually becomes a beloved object that is warm, safe, secure, and relives us of our control.

So, this short essay shows why diapers are an excellent tool in the master/slave relationship, why some people like them through the giving away of control, and why I personally enjoy them.
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 13 users say Thank You to db25 for this post:
Old 08-15-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
ZoeyFS

i love that idea
S E

scat, blood, intense pain, pee, public, family
ZoeyFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:32 AM   #3
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

*applause*

A beautiful summation of an area that seems very popular with many on here but I'm sure seems quite unfathomable to some others.

Chimes nicley with me, last night I found some photos of a huge slave academy list - experience with things and willingness to do them - that sort of thing. It amused me to find that for diapers, wetting in diapers and soiling in diapers I had simply put 'NO' which effectively meant it was a hard limit XD

I've been playing with them a little here and there, increasingly finding things I enjoy just in the passtt... 6 months or so? it's only in the past month.. as I ordered like... ANOTHER batch of 16 diapers that I realised I had to resign myself to being into something I never thought I would X3 I still consider diaper play to be THE MOST humiliating thing I get up to (that's saying a lot ) and lots of my friends know about it now but it's still something I wouldn't dare reveal to anyone who wasn't reeallly, reallly close >< something I'd rather was hidden haha. I've never really had anything like that before (has no qualms about revealing most of my private life). *sighs* they just so fluffy tho! XD

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk