Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-07-2024, 08:38 AM   #1
Hammarling

Male 30/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in (see post)

30/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in (see post)

ABOUT ME
  • Male
  • Dom/Master/Owner
  • UK based
  • Loves: Pet Play, (Self)Bondage, Denial/Chastity, Anal, Body Writing
  • Dislikes: Pee, ABDL
  • Hates: Scat, Beastiality, Blood, Vomit, and other serious extremes
  • Now over a decade of BDSM/Kink experience! Longest active bdsm relationship, over three years.

ABOUT YOU
  • Female/Ts/Sissy
  • Sub/Slave/Pet
  • 18+
  • Living within +/-3 timezone of UK
  • Similar Kinks

Now for some details and explanations:-

It's yet another "Male Dom seeks Slave" Post. Stick with me as I show you why I'm different to most and worth your time. I'll try to stay on point, but have a tendency to ramble.

Yes i'm 30 and based in the UK. +/-3 Timezone is based on lots of experience, (i.e. if you're in Europe, we're in business).
I love to get to know my subs and have regular non-kinky conversations and interactions. We will chat about our days at work, what our friends are up to, movies, books, cooking, sports, whatever. That non-kink relationship is really reall important to me. So when you drop me a message, show that you value this (and read this Ad properly) by telling me one of your hobbies, and what song has been in your head this week.

Female/Ts/Sissy? So anyone? Basically yes. Probably wouldn't quite describe myself as fully Bi, but not far off. I do lean towards the Fem/Femme figure. I have experience playing with and owning Females (multiple people, upto 8 months relationship), Ts (multiple people, upto 6 months relationship), and Sissies (multiple people, upto 3 years relationship).
If you are Ts or Sissy I do have a few extra requirements and expectations i'd expect you to meet, but those can be discussed one-to-one rather than complicate this Ad. But really I just need you (Female, Ts or Sissy) to be open minded, genuine, serious and looking for something at least medium term if not long term. I don't need one-off play sessions, I want a genuine partner for something on going.

Ask me tomorrow, my Loves list will be a different 5 kinks. Over the past decade i've tried what feels like basically everything at least once, usually far more. So i know i'm into nigh on most kinks. Those in my Dislikes list are just that, ones I dislike but for the right Sub I can handle. Hates are things I just won't do. You as the Sub will have freedom to set limits, dislikes etc of your own. It's a two-way conversation.

What Am I Like As A Dom? I describe myself as a Soft Dom. So that's a lot of positive reinforcement, encouragement and general support. The worlds crappy enough, that I want to put out positive vibes. So expect to be called sexy girl a lot as I make you spank yourself. The combination of cute & kinky is big for me to keep things viable long term, and as a bit of a mindfuck for the sub. This doesn't mean i'm no strict when needed, tasks and rules will be followed and failures approriatley punished. But ultimately you should be feeling excited to submit and not scare to.
I like Rules. Gives you the sub something to think about and do 24/7 when we can't be talking. Tasks get added as time allows and inspiration strikes. Together we'll set you long term Goals as a Sub and we will design your training around those, to help you become the best version of yourself.

Non-Kink stuff! I'm a Film geek. Am usually listening to music. Watch sports most weekends. And try to fit in gaming and reading as time allows, which isn't much. My other big love is cooking. Something there i'm sure we can talk about.

I use Kik, Discord, Reddit, Tumblr, Fetlife, and can get other apps/accounts if you seem like a cool person. But i'm not throwing those details out here. You MUST PM ME. Only from there will I pass out my more specific contact details.
Oh, and you will not get any tasks or rules from me for one week! We will use that time to talk. Get to know each other. Make sure we fit each other as Dom/Sub. Because I really am here for something genuine. (Although being realistic, there's a chance we both agree before a week to try it).

Finally, "didn't you post a few months ago?". Yes I did. I had a geninely really fun couple of months getting to know a sub, but it just wasn't quite right for either of us. But i do now consider her a friend. So after a short break i'm back looking, knowing even more what i'm after and using the experience to be an even better Dom & Person.

Right, that's enough! That's who I am. That's what i'm looking for. And why I am worth your time. Drop me a PM. Drop me a comment below.

P.S. Go read my old Blogs! There's more info in there about me, my interests, experience etc.

- Hammarling
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk