Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > The Authors' Cafe

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2011, 10:20 AM   #1
Master4Slave
Account Banned

Default Is There A Problem With Ages?

Okay, so I've started a story called 'A Game Of Surprise' the story is about a few boys playing tord. My question is, all the boy's in it are around the 12/13 mark, theres some nudity and other things that might offend people and at the start it talks about a boy masturbating (Detailed). Theres no sexual contact in it bar a few things that will arise soon in it, but nothing too sexual, no sex, no touching and nothing else really. I'm not a peadophile and I'm not writing it for any sexual enjoyment, simply writing it for fun. Do you think the ages are too young? The story has started already and changing the ages would mean that I would have to change a lot more, e.g. when he talks about not having pubic hair. I know it sounds sexual but check it out if you want, it's obviosuly in the mature section.

Just let me know what you think, I'm feeling like I'm some type of weirdo, so feedback would be appriciated.

Advertisements
Kink Talk