Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 03-12-2019, 05:04 PM   #1
Topgear
Distinguished Member

Default Bored of orgasms

I feel like I never have great orgasms anymore. It all just seems boring. I've tried anal stimulation, sex dolls, and fuck machines, webteases, everything I can think of. I'm willing to buy toys but I just want to enjoy it again. I feel lost.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 05:14 PM   #2
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Have you tried a bit of denial? Simply don't cum for a while but edge a bit each day to get really horny. Worth a try at least.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:23 PM   #3
Topgear
Distinguished Member

Unfortunately I have tried that. It's nice when you finally get your release but then I have trouble thinking of what to do next. It's not uncommon for me to go 2 weeks without release. I've even considered chastity, but I dont think it will matter how long I deny myself because in the end it's just me alone.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:21 PM   #4
herpderp42
getDare Addict

So you are basically hoping to find a dominant?
Good luck but on your way there you could think about joining one of the "guys denied by girls" threads for a similar experience.

Advertisements
Kink Talk