Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2016, 02:10 PM   #1
thatgirlhypno

Female 19 F - Gym Dares/Tasks

Hey there everyone,
I'm requesting dares and tasks to do specifically in the sauna, steam room, and showers at my gym. They are all located in the female only changing room at my gym, I go every morning (6:30am) and night (8:00pm) post workout I normally steamroom at night, and sauna in the am, always followed by a shower. However whatever you all see fit I am willing to do. Please keep in mind I'm not looking to draw attention to myself, evenings often have less people.
I would really love to feel humiliated, yet not get caught. 😘

Thank you! And I will report back as soon as possible. 😊

Loves: Trying new things, Humiliation, Degrading, Spankings/Impact Play, TPE/Rules, Orgasm Control and Denial, Pet Play, Bladder Control, Bondage, Diapers, Hidden Public, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Scat, and Anal (plus some common sense stuff).

Add to my calendar, help train (and punish) me! Click Here!
thatgirlhypno is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thatgirlhypno for this post:
Old 03-04-2016, 02:27 PM   #2
corsa198
getDare Addict

A simple one for you.

Make sure you need to pee before you go to the gym then complete your full workout whilst desperate for a pee.

After your workout, then sit through either your steam room or sauna session before getting ready to shower.

Just before you shower, you should pee in the shower before turning the water on. More daring would be to have an accident between the sauna/steam room and shower in some of your clothes.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 02:32 PM   #3
thatgirlhypno

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
A simple one for you.

Make sure you need to pee before you go to the gym then complete your full workout whilst desperate for a pee.

After your workout, then sit through either your steam room or sauna session before getting ready to shower.

Just before you shower, you should pee in the shower before turning the water on. More daring would be to have an accident between the sauna/steam room and shower in some of your clothes.
Thank you so much for this response! I will do this tonight after my workout! I always just wear a towel around the locker room/ showers/ sauna, etc. So I'll probably "accidentally" pee on my short walk to the shower in my towel... iLl let you know everything later tonight! Thanks!

Loves: Trying new things, Humiliation, Degrading, Spankings/Impact Play, TPE/Rules, Orgasm Control and Denial, Pet Play, Bladder Control, Bondage, Diapers, Hidden Public, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Scat, and Anal (plus some common sense stuff).

Old 03-04-2016, 09:12 PM   #4
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Well I hope you know the correct way to get iccy hot off, if not don't do this. Put iccy hot on both your nipples and clit, and of course asshole, and do your work out, time it and see how long you last. Full report.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 01:21 AM   #5
MasterCaz
getDare Sweetheart

Try edging in the steam room.
If you're subtle, hand under a towel and no one too close, it should be possible for you.
If you get the steam room alone, you should cum in there.
My Daregiving likes/dislikes
MasterCaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 01:30 AM   #6
Birdman5262005
getDare Sweetheart

Put lots of makeup on before entering the sauna. Don't wash your face when you shower and go home with you hair and make up in a mess.
Birdman5262005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 10:58 AM   #7
thatgirlhypno

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
A simple one for you.

Alright, so I did this last night... Friday night at the gym was pretty quite, but there was one other girl in the sauna with me. I drank a whole water bottle during AND another before my workout, and than another full one in the sauna. So I reallllly needed to go by the time I got to the showers. I checked all nine showers to make sure nobody was on there, and then went to the furthest one from the door. I waited a good two minutes until I was sure nobody was near by to hear me, and then I stood over the drain and peed. I felt very dirty, and it was pretty humiliating peeing in the public shower. I was very nervous that people heard me. After I simply showered as normally and went back to my dorm. Thanks for this !

The following user says Thank You to thatgirlhypno for this post:
Old 03-05-2016, 11:00 AM   #8
thatgirlhypno

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Well I hope you know the correct way to get iccy hot off, if not don't do this. Put iccy hot on both your nipples and clit, and of course asshole, and do your work out, time it and see how long you last. Full report.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCaz View Post
Try edging in the steam room.
If you're subtle, hand under a towel and no one too close, it should be possible for you.
If you get the steam room alone, you should cum in there.
Thanks guys! I will do both of these tonight at the gym.
However I will be using toothpaste instead of iccyhot, if that's alright.
Hopefully nobody's in the stream room but I will definitely try to cum.. Hahah ☺️
I'll report back tonight! Thanks!

Old 03-05-2016, 11:02 AM   #9
thatgirlhypno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman5262005 View Post
Put lots of makeup on before entering the sauna. Don't wash your face when you shower and go home with you hair and make up in a mess.
Eh sorry I probably won't do this one, simply because I break out really easily from makeup, I'm allergic to most of it. Sorry!

Old 03-05-2016, 11:08 AM   #10
Gymlado

Next time you go, again make sure you are ready to pee and follow the same process of doing your whole workout and sauna/steam room whilst needing to pee. Also make sure that you give yourself a deep weggie for your whole workout.
try and subtly edge yourself in the sauna/steamroom. Now this time make sure you hold your pee until you are in the shower. Then masturbate in the public shower without the water running. Once you cum, piss on yourself. Then you can turn the water on and shower. Continue your day with a weggie
Gymlado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 11:13 AM   #11
oskar
getDare Sweetheart

You should make it a habit/rule to pee only under the shower!
Limits so far: public, family, scat, permanent, pics, pain, wedgie

working on my rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90081
oskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 11:26 AM   #12
arklord

just before your workout write "slut" on your stomach, "whore" just above your pussy, and "cumslut" on your back. hope that no one sees you. have fun.
Old 03-05-2016, 01:04 PM   #13
Dabeef93

Default Workout

Wear a thong and tightish shorts to the gym. Wedgie the thong into your pussy and ass, and complete your workout whilst being wedgied. When you finish your wokrout, go to the steam room or sauna. You will need to spank your pussy 40 times for being so naughty. You may not leave the steam room/ sauna till you finish the spanking's. Hopefully you get lucky and gym will be quiet. Please give a detailed report on how this goes.
Dabeef93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 03:58 PM   #14
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

This is a two gym visit dare, morning and evening: Write your username and getdare on your boobs and 'enter here' just above your pussy. Then go about your workout at the gym in the morning. When you go to the sauna make yourself edge three times but you are not allowed to cum this time. Then go get a shower as you normally would. Make sure that you do not wash the writing off while you shower. Then go about your day as normal. Once you are back at the gym at night, do your workout as you normally would. In the steam room edge yourself another 3 times but do not come this time either. Then in the shower bring yourself to orgasm.

I you would feel more comfortable writing getdare and your user name under your boobs instead of on top you can do that.
zoodcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 12:47 PM   #15
oskar
getDare Sweetheart

for one training week use only one set of underwear for the training.
Limits so far: public, family, scat, permanent, pics, pain, wedgie

working on my rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90081
oskar is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gym, humiliate me, semi public nudity