Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-04-2021, 01:39 AM   #4351
diaperboybcn29

Hold your poop for a whole day. Next day, when you wake up, have two big cups of coffee, two tall glasses of orange juice, insert two suppositories and diaper up. You will then have to go for a two hours bike ride. Once you are back home, you have to send me through kik a complete report of how it went and a picture of your diaper after the ride, before you are allowed to change. Good luck sitting in your own mess while riding lol

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to diaperboybcn29 for this post:
Old 04-05-2021, 10:51 PM   #4352
diaperboybcn29

Bumping this thread

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

Old 04-06-2021, 11:24 PM   #4353
diaperboybcn29

Bumping it again

Old 04-07-2021, 02:49 PM   #4354
Diaprmessr

give yourself an enema and diaper up! if you can hold it for 20 minutes then release in a toilet if not then remain in the messy diaper for 3 hours!

If you see a spelling error in any of my posts please pm me a punishment for every mistake. You have to show me the spelling error.

Likes: Diaper, humiliation, ageplay discreet/subtle public(wearing double diaper in public), wedgies, food play, wetting/messing, having to ask permission, degradation, pet play, punishment, light pain, crawling, light anal

Toys: Pull ups, large plug, pacifier, baby bottle, sippy cup

Dislikes: body writing, cum eating, backwards messy diapers, dirty diapers on face, wedgies lasting more than an hour.

Limits: long term dares (last more than 72 hours), family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics, drinking pee, cum eating, blood, vomit, heavy pain
Diaprmessr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 03:56 PM   #4355
Sissyboy705

before going to sleep drink 1.5-2 liters of water, diaper up and go to sleep. If you wet your diaper while asleep, you must remain in that diaper all day. if your diaper is dry, you need to pee in it before getting out of bed and wear it only for an hour

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 04:28 PM   #4356
Ty_diaper_lover

First Put on a diaper, then bond your self in any way you like. After that you must stay like that until you mess. Once you mess wait 1/2 a hour then change. If you have anything like suppositories or an enema take that before you begin the dare.

Can I get an public humiliation dare

Likes: diapers, wetting and messing diaper, fill diaper with_____,wedgie, semi public diaper dares.

Dislikes: Anal, spanking, hard bondage

Limits: crossdressing, dares longer than a day, family/friends, nude/face pics, videos, pee drinking, edging, cum.

Spoiler:
If your reading this pm me a public diaper dare that I can do
Ty_diaper_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 08:39 PM   #4357
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

You have plains to go mall walking today because you feel as if you been slacking off a lot. 40 mins in the mall. That should be easy you think, but you seem to of eaten something the other night that is really making you need to go to the restroom. You have a fear of public bathrooms so you will be diapered luckly. You will walk around the mall because you already promised yourself you would.

Lets stuff a good amount of marshmallows in your butt and try your best to make it home without messing in public.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 12:14 AM   #4358
Sissydares

Put on a diaper and give yourself a 1 liter mineral oil enema. Mess yourself with your legs in the air on your back. Sit in the dirty diaper for 45min and clean yourself

Put on a new diaper and add the dirty diaper underneath it. Now stuff as many marshmallows up your tushy as you can and wait until you mess. Sit in the mess for 55 minutes and clean up.

Add a fresh diaper after inserting your largest buttplug and put the two dirty diapers over the fresh diaper. Sleep in this stinky diaper all night.
Limits: blood, blackmail, cbt, face.
Toys: enema kit, panties, yoga pants, laxatives, mineral oil, diapers, suppositories.
Add Rules
PM Dare
Sissydares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 01:19 AM   #4359
jdh90

I want you to take a diaper with you into the shower, you're going to get this diaper soooo wet it cant hold anything else. When you're finished you will have to let the diaper drain a bit - to do this you will poke holes in your diaper, put a pacifier in (or gag, if neither then roll up your underwear and tape them in your mouth!!) and sit flush on your butt in the shower (you can towel off/wear a robe or something similar to keep warm) for at least 10 minutes.

When you think you are ready and the diaper has drained enough, you will insert a dildo, wrap up in a second diaper and tape the two as tightly as possible to yourself (use duct tape 3x wraps around your waist and between your crotch). You may remove your gag/pacifier at this stage, but from now on you will only crawl. You will roll a dice to decide how you will spend the next hour:

1-2: You will need to drink a whole 2l within this hour
2-4: Every other 10 minutes you will bounce on your butt
4-6: You will dress up as feminine as possible!

Now whatever happens, that dildo is going to stay in! If it falls out somehow you will retrieve it (try getting it through your legholes or cut the tape if necessary) and you will then suck it for a gooood 10 minutes without any cleaning (hopefully that will provide an incentive to keep it in).

Once you have finished you can choose: Keep wearing both diapers till they start to leak...or take them off and put them back on to sleep in.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jdh90 for this post:
Old 04-16-2021, 10:12 AM   #4360
littleskye

You will need to get double diapered, so that the padding is nice and thick. Make sure that you get the diapers secured nice and tight because they will be on for the next 24 hours

Every 12 hours you will roll a dice for a new challenge

1: You will need to drink a whole 2l within this hour
2: You will take a laxative
3: You will only crawl for the next hour
4: You will drink only from a bottle, for the next two hours
5: You will dress up as feminine as possible
6: You will need to do all the above

Once you have finished the 24 hours you need to roll the dice again:
If the dice are:
2-4-6: you can end the dare
1-3-5: start the dare over again
It's not a limit I'll be willing to try.
Limits
Illegal/Immoral/Unconsulting/Blackmail/Family/friends/Reputation-ruining /Unhealthy/Harmful/Permanent/Pics with face/No consenting Sharing
Supplies
- ABDL diapers/Boosters/Plastic pants/Plugs/Dildo etc.
littleskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 04:21 PM   #4361
sissytravis26

Put on a diaper and give yourself a 1 liter mineral oil enema. Mess yourself with your legs in the air on your back. Sit in the dirty diaper for 45min and clean yourself

Put on a new diaper and add the dirty diaper underneath it. Now stuff as many marshmallows up your tushy as you can and wait until you mess. Sit in the mess for 55 minutes and clean up.

Add a fresh diaper after inserting your largest buttplug and put the two dirty diapers over the fresh diaper. Sleep in this stinky diaper all night.
Old 04-17-2021, 10:34 PM   #4362
Sissydares

You will not poop for 1 day and your last meal on that day will be 4 cans of beans and a max dosage of castor oil.
You have to wear double diapers with a pair of white sheer leggings during the dare. After your inevitable messy will bounce on your tushy every so often for 2 hours. You can clean up from here and go about the rest of your day.

Before you go to bed you will give yourself a 1 liter warm mineral oil enema. You will sleep in 2 pairs of bikini panties and yogapants, but no diapers. You cannot cleanup until 7 in the morning. But before you clean up give yourself 2 ripping wedgies and sit in your mess for an additional 3 hours with those panties under your nose and in your mouth.
Limits: blood, blackmail, cbt, face.
Toys: enema kit, panties, yoga pants, laxatives, mineral oil, diapers, suppositories.
Add Rules
PM Dare
Sissydares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 08:47 AM   #4363
CagedandDiapered
Baby Member

One morning, your first pee of the day has to be into the back of a diaper you are not wearing. Then, put on the diaper. Drink a litre of water. Then, start a timer. Hold your pee as long as you can. When you finally release, stop the timer and round to the nearest minute. Divide 2,000 by the number of minutes you lasted. Round the result to the nearest whole number. This will be the number of nights you must wear diapers and plastic pants to bed from 7 pm to 7 am or 8 pm to 8 am, or 9 pm to 9 am; you can choose the time range that is most convenient for you. You are permitted to change as much as needed during these times. But, if you wet twice within any one of those time ranges, you must redo this dare once your current number of diapered nights is complete. Report to me the number of nights you have to do ��

Equipments: 4 chastity cage, pacifier, cloth and disposable diapers, hand mittens, 4 silicon butt plugs, 3 onesie

About Me: M26 Years Old, Single

Kik: CagedandDiapered
CagedandDiapered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 09:49 PM   #4364
darediapermen

For a week, no underwear only diaper and toilets is off limits, you can change diaper only after you wait 2h after you poo

Send me proof on kik darediapermen

I would like mine with messy food, hidden public is good and i have a lot of time so make it long and hard
darediapermen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 11:41 PM   #4365
Slug58
Account Banned

You like it long and hard, that would be no problem.
A half marathon may be really hard. 21 km to run after you put on a diaper.
but i think you are maybe not in training. lets make a few modifications before you start.

-insert a suppositorie (motivate you to hurry up)
-drink 2 liters of water (stay hydrated)
-put on thick diaper with stuffer

Now you are readdy for a really hard running challenge.
But i am fair.
-each km you complete with clean diaper is multiplicated by 4
-each km you complete with only wet diaper multiplicated by 2
-if you mess your diaper dont multiplicaed the followed km.
-if your diaper leak multiplicated by 0,5 ( hope you choose really thick diapers)

Let me know how many km you run and whats your time.
If you want a little more challengen, why only a half marathon^^

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?

Last edited by Slug58; 04-22-2021 at 01:10 AM.
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper