Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-08-2018, 10:19 AM   #1
dan.slave

Default Chastity help

I’m looking for help and tips for chastity my mistress is putting me in chastity so she owns me and I know where I belong and she said for start will be around a month in chastity (except for checking and make sure it’s all safe )
Please can everyone give me tips and help with what to do and get though it I love to cum and wank and don’t know how I will cope
dan.slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 10:22 AM   #2
Sakurai
getDare Sweetheart

haha good luck and get use to it :P

18+ kik group Bound & Gagged #bound_gagged

Likes: diapers, Light age play, Light pet play, Exposure, humiliation, Discreet public, rules, hypnosis, cross dressing, feminisation, denial, cbt, Chasity, bondage, bathroom control, wax
Limits: blood, scat, public, family. Social suicide

toys: Toys: magic wand, panties, bra, dress, tights, thigh highs, diapers, cloths pins, Chasity cage, bondage tape, cuffs, bed restraints, gag, plug, abdl paci, candles
Sakurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 10:42 AM   #3
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

You would have to cum without touching yourself. So get used to being denied like that.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 11:35 AM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

There are enough ways to orgasm for when you wear a chastity cage but if you like orgasm denial then stay true to that kink. If you like having orgasms even more then your choice is between staying true to your Mistress or to your orgasm habits. I suggest you opt for the former.

Tip: don't spiral in your horny state of mind. If you get horny and start fantasising about something then take your mind off it as soon as possible by doing something entirely different. Go to the gym, play video games, captivate your mind with anything but your turn-ons.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 01:01 PM   #5
dan.slave

There is a problem with that I will be teased and tortured with it tho
Old 04-08-2018, 01:08 PM   #6
dan.slave

Any one else please I need it and she says I might be forced sissy and hormones might be involved and Boob cream to get my big boobs
What is the best thing to do to please my mistress
Old 04-08-2018, 01:41 PM   #7
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

You say that your mistress will tease and torment you so maybe she told you that you might be forced to be a sissy just to tease you. Teasing you with "maybe I will give you hormones and cream to give you boobs" as well. Because taking hormones is quite a leap.

Do it for your mistress and if it is too much, be honest about it with her. Also, stay true to her meaning that if you had an orgasm, tell her. Best not to hide things.

Also, during the teasing, it'll be difficult. But after the teasing, you can take your mind off your horny thoughts again, I presume.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 02:53 PM   #8
dan.slave

She has told me the forces sissy hormones and boobs is just to show her control I won’t actually be doing it
Old 04-08-2018, 03:36 PM   #9
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

wow, she has teased you with hormones... is this something you are wanting or is she trying to imply that she will make you limp forever?

Not everyone is permanently limp afterwards, though I have read that it won't stay hard as long, will be difficult to get an erection and you won't be able to cum....There are more effects... but I think you are getting the point. Not that I have been reading about this...

I am being denied right now, it can be hard. Especially seeing how I don't have a device and am using pure mental power. I was edging per pm dare(s), but this has recently been changed and am now only allowed to sexually touch myself every other day as instructed by a Ma'am.

My biggest advice, accept that you are owned and don't have control anymore. It isn't yours, it is hers and she will do with it as she pleases. You can get pleasure from this and enjoy the thought of her being happy with you. This is huge for me, I love it. But.. I still love to pleasure myself. Most Mistresses or Masters will eventually give you pleasure... when she does, it will be the best one you have ever had. Unless she ruins it...... then you will still be horny and frustrated. I don't like long-term periods, I enjoy a week or two... Would accept longer if a Dom or Domme owned me.

But this should be about both of you, you have a right to your pleasure. If you enjoy this type of control... then you should be happy with it. I know that I have never been with someone physically who has been teasing me, making me want to go over. I have online, but it can't be the same. Anyways, my advice is to accept and enjoy her smiles, her pleasure from this experience and that you should be rewarded in the "distant" future.

If you have already submitted to her and given her all rights, you do still have some options for reprieve.

Option 1: Communicate with her, tell her that you would like to have an orgasm or a shorter chastity period.
you are not telling her, simply communicating your desires to her and allowing her to make a decision. This can backfire, I have had a Master that would add 2 weeks if I asked for an orgasm. Which he knew I would not like and would never ask again. Do this at your own risk, but it is an option. Be sure to thank her, no matter the outcome!

Option 2: Accept and ride the wave, she is your owner after all!! Some try to dominate as a submissive. Which is not how it works. If she is a good Mistress, she will make sure to take care of you and this even includes your desires as it is a two way street. This does include rewarding you for good behavior and yes... punishing you for bad.

Option 3: Leave, she doesn't literally own you... I am assuming this is the case at least. As such, you have the right to leave if the relationship is not desirable for you. You can communicate that if something doesn't change... you will have to follow this option. This may make her frustrated and thus terminate the relationship... so... this should be a last resort

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones

Last edited by pixie.dust; 04-08-2018 at 03:55 PM.
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk